Murli-Bharti phone convo

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiii everyone,

just saw the episode and when it came to Murli and Bharti's phone convo i almost cried...it really hurt my heart that Bharti is so happy to talk to him and Murli is so sad plus tryin to be as sincere as possible in a relationship that he doesn't want to be in.

I feel for Murli but it hurts me more that Bharti has no idea about the truth....when she finds out her heart will break into million pieces.....its easier not to marry and stay single then to get into a fake relationship and get ur heart broken 😭 

oh i really hope that Murli is taken out of his misery and he really falls for Bharti sooon .....
then we will have some happy moments 😃 till then i guess we just have to wait and watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumya_ks thumbnail
completely agree with u!!!
not liking murli....poor bharti...her dreams r just abt to blow off
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

not liking murli....poor bharti...her dreams r just abt to blow off

well her father is to blame for this who does not forget to portray his daughter sort of a money making machine in front of every prospective groom's family.

pair toot jaate kya uske agar wo paidal chala jaata daavat ka nyota dene.goonga ho jaata kya agar bina murli ke UJJWAL bhavishya ko beech mein laye  rishte ki baat karta wo?though everybody knew he was a rich guy he was the one who gave clear signals that the guy who marries her will become an overnight millionaire.
Edited by payalgarg - 13 years ago
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hats off to the makers of the show for getting the viewers to care so deeply about a type of character who is normally treated with a lot of prejudice. here we are, talking about a future where a girl like bharti gets married to a guy like murli. could such a scenario be possible in real-life? at least this show makes a small impact in the consciousness of the public; it will be great if it can mke people realize that  people like bharti are just like everyone else.
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ neelabha

my best friend is a little person and that is why i care so deeply abt bharti because i know my best friend has the same dreams of finding a guy like Murli, falling in love, getting married just like any other girl.I pray that her dreams come true soon!

i totally agree that this show is impacting the audiences consciousness and that once the public knows how a person like bharti feels, they will be more willing and accepting of little people.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was a good scene

I like Murli and the way he is seems good and his reaction and how he is natural in the sense, and how hesitant he is, also he isnt showing pure disgust at this at all or her, he is just so hesitant and uncomfortable, he doesnt want to marry and he knows why he is doing this and what the main reason is

I cant wait to see how Murli and Bharti progress
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: payalgarg

well her father is to blame for this who does not forget to portray his daughter sort of a money making machine in front of every prospective groom's family.

pair toot jaate kya uske agar wo paidal chala jaata daavat ka nyota dene.goonga ho jaata kya agar bina murli ke UJJWAL bhavishya ko beech mein laye  rishte ki baat karta wo?though everybody knew he was a rich guy he was the one who gave clear signals that the guy who marries her will become an overnight millionaire.

now i can give answer to this..

every father in the world would like to get her settle down in a peaceful life and family, and bharti's father just doing tht....he wants a right groom for her *BY ALL OTHER MEANS* and there is no other choice but to hand over all his wealth to tht groom. sooner he knows he wont remain rich becoz his wealth shall be taken by him from his elder brother who has won the case against him.

Now if Murli was naturally a mean guy, it could be understandable about this, but the guy is good at heart and respect women, so he should know the decision he has taken to marry a girl against his wishes should be respected..

If bharti asked him to reveal the truth, he didnt tell it, and said he wants to get married to her, keep her in dark is not good as the little one has develop so many wishes in her heart tht they soon will be broken, that's really sad. Murli should tell bharti whats the truth....

atleast then bharti can make up her mind for tht before marriage
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago