Posted: 13 years ago

LTL EXPRESS

Issue #31

*~*~*

Show Happenings

*~*~*

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

This week starts off with dutta about to shoot his dad but before he does so naku pushes his hand away and stops him from shooting his dad. She then tells him that the damodar is his dad because of his he lost his uncle but he dosen't believe her until AS says naku's saying the truth. Dutta is shocked and goes away furioulsy. Dutta is drunk and baji is sad to his friend in that condition. AS is crying and dosen't know how to handle the situation and then kala calls to say AS did the wrong thinf by not supporting her and when baji comes and says he couldn't get dutta AS becomes even more sad. Babi is asking naku why does she love dutta...if dutta can stop trusting his mom who took car oh him fo r26 years then how is he going to trust her and naku at first dosen't say anythin but then she gets mad and says dutta's just in a lot of pain right now and she's going to go get him. dutta goes to some place and continues drinking and when he sees a son being rude to his dad. he slaps him. When dutta finally comes back home and lies on his bed naku comes and takes his shoes but he tells her to go away. Baji is really sad and roops comes to console him and she hugs but when they realize what they're doing they let go of eachother. AS goes to see damodar and she finds out that he has cancer and he's alive because of an injection. He says he just wants forgiveness from dutta and AS. Dutta is stumbling and naku catches him but he tells her to go away but she dosen't go and she starts telling him to come back home.Naku persuades him as much as she can as to why he should come back and she's successful at doing so . The next day it's AS  husband's shradh which dutta always does and when they were about to start dutta comes back and asks forgiveness from AS. When they start doing the shradh damodar comes and AS forgives him because she believes he is actaully repenting fro his deeds. The next day everyone is at the breakfast table and when roops comes she's staring at baji and they share a cute smile. Then dutta brings back kala and everyone gets even more shocked when she says she'll only eat if naku and babi eat with her. kala and roops are talking and it turns otu to be that roops was faking to like baji and they're trying to make baji fall for her. Dutta is drinking later and Naku comes. He asks if she will tell him not to drink, Naku says no cuz he wills top himself. He says that he cant get the face of his dad out of his mind.

Precap: Dutta asks how its possible that Naku knows the answer to all his questions. He holds her face and says "let me look at you, let me see myself in your eyes today because maybe then ill love myself as I love you.

*~*~*

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hi guys! How u doin? Me back home in India enjoying home cooked food and LTL on big screen but not enjoying the crowds so much. Anyways its festival day and I am in a hurry so a short and sweet one-
SOTW(TaSha):Finally we have some TaSha this week. I'll go with the scene on the Thursday epi when Naku comes to the daru adda where Dutta is bringing on a liquor drought in Patil wadi(in Anu's words) and drives sense to his head. What an awesome scene it was...vinatage TaSha. Plus Naku even SCOLDED Dutta something she never did before. Wow! That was a start!

SOTW(Others):This one is I'll give it to the whole shrad sequence from Thursday's epi. First the maa-beta milan...then Dutta acknowledging that Naku drove sense to his head and later on baap-beta coming face to face again and Dutta cutting off his 'baap' with a very cutting dialouge.

SOTW(Bromance):The DuJi scene on the beach on Tuesday's epi where Baji goes to get Dutta back home. Dutta shares his pain at losing his identity with Baji. What a heart wrenching scene it was. Btw why do DuJi go to places where TaSha should be going and why do TaSha go to places where DuJi should be going ie beach and daru adda respectively.

SOTW(RuJi):Well...shall we stop going there from now on..shall we?

Shocker SOTW:The evil trio scene from Friday's epi where we got to know Rups has been playacting all the time. Poor Baji! DuJi zindabad!

*~*~*

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

NOTE: See Below

*~*~*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Heyo Guys.....

So, this week started off depressing but ended at a high note and most of us cannot wait to gulp the weekend so that we could jump to Monday's episode....

I had three scenes in my mind for W&M column....First, Naku & Dutta scene in the daroo ka adaa, Two, AS-DSP scene when he apologizes to AS and three, DSP apologizing yet again but this time to Kala!!...And my vote went to AS and DSP!!!....Why....

The scene starts with the burning turmoil of who would do SP's shreadh when his "betaa" is not present and AS with a heavy heart decides to find another course of action as Dutta was absent from the scene. She wasnt angry with him, she understood his turmoil and in this circumstances too she wanted to be the one to sacrifice! Now, comes the high point...When Panditji asks AS that who would do the "vidhi", there comes Dutta's voice announcing with conviction - "Dutta Shriram Patil"...He didnt forget to add SP's name in the end! A clear sign, no matter what circumstances might have passed, he was, and will be DSP!...

"Shraadh toh aapka betaa karegaa na Aayi Saheb" - A sentence that wanted a confirmation that after the overnight ordeal, pls tell me that I am still your son! and a sentence that revealed the intention that I am the only one who would do shraadh!

He also very straight forwardly accepts that AS's pain was much vast compared to any of his pains and she has to be one great woman to see him day in-day out, a boy who was the related by blood to her hubby's murderer and yet shower him with love! He saw, understood his pain and hence, he couldnt face her!

He knows that if she has given him all the love and happiness in life, inspite of the tragedy, he has found the most serene and peaceful vibes on her laps!...

And hence, today he felt more obliged to keep her happy!...More than ever....Compensate for his father's misdoings or be a much better son...AS deserved to be a mom and deserved a son like Dutta!!!

A famous saying goes as, "Baap ki karni bachoan ko bhukatni padti hai", Dutta is going thru a mental trauma, for no mistake of his, but the blood has spoken finally!

Enjoy the weekend!

Love,

DD

*~*~*

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys.
*Aisha Gazes Back Blearily*

I'm ill. As in DYING. Seriously. I fell like crap. My throat is all sore, my voice is gone, I feel like the walking undead. And I keep coughing every two minutes, damn it. Plus I've been at Uni and Work and am exhausted from all that. I've been wandering the Forum via my phone and what the hell is all this negativity?

*Aisha Glares*

What's there to be negative about? This is a BRILLIANT Track! And hey! We even got TaSha this week! And what a TaSha Scene it was! It was SUPERB! And I knew it. Damodar is dying of cancer. No wonder he came back. Chalo.... I still like the guy. Kishore's back. As Gadha of the Month. I HATE the CVs.

*Aisha Glowers*

HOW could they do that to him? What the hell kind of Honeymoon did they have that Kishore now thinks Kala is GOOD? I'm telling you that's just a Heartbreak waiting to happen. Damn it. But at least there wasn't as much Sudarshan this week as there was last week.

*Aisha Turns Up Nose at Sudarshan*

Kala is being a whiny spoilt brat. As usual. That phone conversation was so annoying. And that Plan of hers.

*Aisha throws Shoes at Kala*

I HATE Kala's Plans! Bloody Roops.... And I didn't mind the Dragging. Dutta is a complex guy! He finds out what he believed all his life was a lie: there is no way he would come to terms with it in just one episode. In fact, I'm actualy surprised the CVs didn't drag it more than that!

*Aisha LOLs*

Loved the TaSha Scene. Did I mention that? Naku in Sherni mode going up against her Sher?

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

LOVED it. Chalo.... shall we get to the OMG Shocks?

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

I'll try and make this a good one but if it turns out crap please remember that I'm ill here okay?

*Aisha Blows Nose*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta and AS Scene

Who else loved that AS and Dutta Milan Scene? I loved it. I don't think she's the BH. She can't be. The woman really does love the guy. How MOVING was that Scene? It had me in tears. TEARS, I tell you. I was a sobbing wreck! Oh God. This Mishal will be the end of me. I know it. How can this guy JUST be acting??? It's not possible. I absolutely LOVED the way he walked in announcing that he is Dutta Sriram Patil, the son of Sriram Patil. I adored the way he held AS's hands and told her that whatever he is is because of her. I was getting all choked up when Dutta went on to open his heart to his Aayi and I was SOBBING when they finally hugged.
*Aisha Blinks Tears Away*

That was a beautiful Scene. I hope CVs don't make it that she IS the BH. I don't think I could stand that. And oh God the way Dutta then went on to tlk about Naku!

*Aisha Puts Hand On Heart And Sighs*

"Yeh ladki hain na? Pata nahin kahan say ayi, kyu ayi. Jab bolti hain, saach bolti hain. Iss nay aaj meri aankhein khol di. Agar yeh na hoti to mera hosh kabhie tikane par nahin ata."

And who absolutely LOVED the way he looked at her so lovingly???

Shock Moments: Dutta-Aayi Scenes

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I hope TaSha Hug soon. A long Hug. I think we all deserve that.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Sher V Sherni

Okay. I know this wasn't a funny Scene. And I wasn't laughing when I watched it. I LOVED this TaSha Scene. FINALLY Naku stepped up and did what she was supposed to be doing as a wife! I felt so proud when she turned up at that Adda. But come on. Who else found it absolutely PRICELESS when Naku started her bhashan and Dutta was all:
"Tu bhashan denay ayi hain??? BHASHAN denay ayi hain?! Nahin mangtah mein bhashan!"
*Aisha LOLs*
Really Dutta? Aur kya mangtay ho? And the way he greeted Naku:
"Tu yahan bhi ahgayi meri Dushman?"
*Aisha ROFLs*
Why is it this guy is always so funny when he's drunk or angry? I LOVE his dialogues when he's angry or drunk! And the BEST bit was when he says:
"Mein nahin aoon gah! Tu kuch bhi boldey! Mein NAHIN aoon gah!"
And what does he do? He comes. Vaisey he was telling Naku to leave and he ended up leaving himself! Who is he trying to kid? He can't go against Naku! It's just not in him!
The Sher is a Pussycat in front of his Sherni!
*Aisha ROFLs*
It was just like he was a little kid being stubborn! I loved that Scene. Nothing else made me LOL this week.
*Aisha ponders*
Hmm. Nope. Nothing.
*Aisha Applauds Dutta*
Where's SethJi???

Shock Character: Sher and Sherni Face Off!

(Loved it! Watching that Scene again I DID find it slightly amusing! Who wouldn't? Dutta is quite funny when he's drunk!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Sudarshan. Leela. Kala. Roops. Seeing a Pattern here?

SUDARSHAN. Why is this guy still being given dialogues? What the hell was that stupid laugh when Leela and Roops were discussing the fact that Dutta's father was the guy who killed their father? And why was it so amusing to him??? This guy needs a Slap.
*Aisha Throws Shoes at Sudarshan*
And LEELA. Why was she giving daggers to Dutta when he was making up with his Aayi? How the hell is it DUTTA'S fault that his real father was a creep? And isn't she LIVING in DUTTA'S House? Isn't she using HIS Money to enjoy the rich lifestyle she's living??? And who is she to point fingers anyways? Isn't her husband looting Dutta? Didn't she herself join Kala in trying to destroy Dutta's life?
*Aisha Throws Shoes at Leela*
And KALA.
*Aisha Glowers and Takes Swig of Pepsi*
What the hell is wrong with her??? She needs a psychiatrist. She phones up her mother to taunt her and whine about Dutta AGAIN? Why is she coming across as a spoilt BRAT? For the Love of God! The guy was a CHILD. HOW can he be blamed for any of this??? And she's a grown woman! Why is she acting like a jealous five year old???
*Aisha HeadDesks*
But more than that what the hell was that Friday episode? Huh? WHAT WAS THAT??? It was all a bloody PLAN? You know I wasn't even all that surprised. Just ANGRY. Roops and Baji I thought would be nice together. But I did find it strange that it was all happening so fast and all of a sudden. Well. Now we know why. Daal mein kuch kala tah. AS in Kala, herself, the B*tch. Yeh Roops kitni kamini nikhli. And she thinks she can get BAJI in her kabu? Really?
*Aisha Stares Condescendingly at Roops*
Uh hello? You think YOU can go up against the Dostana that is DuJi? You think you're more appealing to Baji than DUTTA? The Man is a GOD. Baji would DIE for him. In fact, Dutta is Baji's True Love. He's said it COUNTLESS times. Does Roops think she's such an Apsara that she can trap Baji just like that? Baji is a clever guy. He'll figure it out. God knows we only have Baji to rely on now. Kishore has been blinded DAMN IT. He's lost it. Maybe Naku will start playing Detective again. But the only way she would do that is if Damodar tells her about Kala. Cause let's face it guys. Damodar is our only hope here now. Damodar knows that Kala is Evil and ot to get Dutta. He's gotta do something.
*Aisha Glares at Kala*
And I know quite a few are worried about the Return of the Trio but guys, come on. Let's all remember one very importanat thing here. Kala's Plans? They ALWAYS flop.

Shock Moments: Too Many This Week. Again.

(This is what has made me ill. I know it.*Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Kala's BG Score and Roops

*Aisha Stares at CVs*

Roops is Evil. Damn it. I knew it was too good to be true. There's two things that can happen here. One: She actually IS Evil and she faked it all along. Two: She's Good and she's playing Kala and Leela pretending that she's on their side. I'm going for One. I don't think Roops is all that clever to try and con her Big Sis. Either she'll end up falling for Baji along the way or turning Good. But leopards never change their spots right? I don't trust her. Just to HELL with her. I hope she has a horrible accident. Kala DID threaten Baji before she left remember? Well. Looks like she's out to get Revenge on him now that she's back. Dutta is too nice. We need SOMEONE to come and save these people. Damodar most probably. I wish they'd bring Subbhu back. Now there's a Woman with Power.

And what the hell was up with Kala's BG score???
*Aisha Winces*
It was like a horrible WAILING. God. Change it!
Come on Naku! Baji! KISHORE! Wake up and smell the coffee!
*Aisha Takes Swig of Pepsi*

Shock Moments: Ridiculous.

(*Aisha HeadDesks* I have nothing else to say.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Damodar. The DuJi Scene. DUTTA. Bechara.

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*
I feel really bad for Damodar. And it turns out he;s dying of cancer. Well. I knew it had to be something like this. I guess it's going to be an end just like Jagtap. Why can't Dutta ever get some good Father Figure in his life that lasts longer than a few weeks?
*Aisha Stares Sadly at DP*
I'm glad that AS forgave him though. That's the first step. And the guy does seem genuine. I don't know HOW he'll prove himself to Dutta but I can't wait to see it.
As for Dutta. The poor guy. When it looks like things are going fine, something comes along to ruin it all. I was just HEARTBROKEN to see his reaction to AS telling him that Sriram Patil was not his father. Mishal is one helluva actor. The way he just broke down was HEARTWRENCHING and the DuJi Scene that followed was so MOVING. These two have such a beautiful relationship and Baji really does love Dutta a lot. I was in tears watching that Scene. And that TaSha Scene? That was Heartwrenching as well. I know some people were disappointed that it was short. But I found it wonderful and touching to watch. The way Dutta was crying and how Naku was crying to see his pain. Even in the Adda when she got down on her knees and asked him to share his pain with her, that his pain was her pain. I loved it. These are the Moments that will make their Bond strong. This is what makes TaSha's Love so real and so beautiful to watch. This week was one Heartbreaking week. Thank God it ended on a not so heartbreaking note!

Shock Character: Everyone. What a week...

(I was a sobbing wreck. Thats how good they all were this week.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Sher v Sherni

Loved it. When the Sher came up against his Sherni. I LOVED it.

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

I knew that Naku had it in her! I knew she would be able to wake him up! Just like he said: she brought his osh to the right tikana! Who else could do that other than Naku? NONE thats who! Baji is Baji but he is no Naku! I loved the way they are so comfortable with each other and speak so OPENLY with each other. In  every other drama, the leads never TALK, they never say what they're thinking and that's what leads to all the stupid misunderstandings! Thank God the CVs have given us characters who are REAL and act like REAL people. And I like that Naku is not afraid of Dutta. That she tells it like it is and shows him the mirror when he needs to be shown it.
*Aisha Salutes Naku With Pepsi*
The man looks Hot when he's Raging and Drunk. That blue kurta was.....
*Aisha Drools*
Ahem.

Shock Moment: The Sher V Sherni!

(I loved it. These characters are BRILLIANT.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. OF COURSE. And Baji. Wow.

Dutta is one Hot Drunk, ain't he? That Blue Kurta! The CVs are really making up for that Fashion Disaster that was the Balzer and Checked Shirt!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

I am disappointed that there is still no sign of those Sexy Earrings. Why are there no Earrings? I want me those Sexy Earrings back, damn it! He is INCOMPLETE without them!

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

How Hot did he look? So SEXY. Wow. Took my breath away. And once again this week they ended on a HOT Shot of Dutta. In that White Kurta.

*Aisha Drools*

Oh my God. That was one HOT Shot. And Naku looked Pretty. But DUTTA. The man is breathtaking to look at. And was it just me or did Baji look.... Hot this week as well??? It was during that Kala Scene. The way he was giving those sarcastic looks and the way he told Kala that, "Happiness needs to be brought." Loved it. And Kala thinks the Chuwa has turned into a Sher? Kala, Kala, Kala. You are blind. You underestimated Naku. And now you will underestimate Baji too? Will you never learn? Why is it the Trio think that they can break a Friendship that has lasted for YEARS? Do they think Dutta will break ALL the time? Dutta is learning. With every Betrayal he becomes wiser and stronger. And when he forgives Damodar (I know he will, they guy is really just too Good at Heart to do anything else) that will be the defining Moment for him. He will be set free. And when Naku reveals herself he will forgive her and he will forgive Baji as well. And plus he loves those two, more than he loves anyone else.

*Aisha Stares at Dutta Dreamily*

I'm not worried. Friday made me angry. Then it made me happy when I saw that PreCap. But I am not worried. Kala never learns.

Shock Character: Dutta. Dutta. Dutta. Baji. Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself* Sexy Earrings please. Now. Bring them back. And keep on doing what you're doing with the kurtas.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

The Ending Friday Scene and PreCap

*Aisha Sighs*

Well. The CVs really make us wait for a Good TaSha Scene don't they? THREE Weeks. And was it worth it? Damn it. You know... it was.

*Aisha Shocked*

That is just shocking. Those last few moments just made me Weekend. And oh God don't get me started on that Sher V Sherni Scene. That was one BRILLIANT Scene. BOTH Scenes this week had me dying and going to TaSha Heaven.

Ritz? Yaar finally I can direct people to your channel and advise on watching a NEW TaSha Scene. Three new TaSha Scenes. The Bed scene where Dutta is Drunk and Naku removes his shoes. The Sher V Sherni Scene. And this the Friday Scene.

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

I cannot WAIT for Monday. It is going to be HEAVENLY and FINALLY my Heavenly OMG Section will be filled with drooling, swooning and Sighing Dreamily once more.

Shock Moment: We All Know Which Ones.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(YAY! I have nothing else to add)

*~*~*

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Hey everyone.. =) How are you all?? I can guess BP's rising na?? The precap was uff uff well maybe I am just being besharam but it seems like months since the last PROPER TaSha scene that even this cupping face in hands seems like a lot.. and this is the first time Dutta will be full on romantic with Naku na??

Okay lets just wait and see, the CV's may do DHOKA!!! and make it a dream.. *screams nahin Ekta serial ishtyle*

My disappointment: ROOPVATI! What a double crossing cow! I didn't think any better but her tears pighlaofied mee and I know that she maybe positive but lets believe what we saw and nahin!! She is such a female dog.. breaking Baaji's heart.. well she will soon if she isn't double crossing Kala..

Totally disappointed that she would turn out to be a dhokebaaz.. looks like LTL is all about dhoka.. but that's not my only disappointment..

Ermm.. Kishoreji! His bhuddi is brasht?? I mean he knows his wife inside out and he believes she has changed?? *haila*

What is happening with these people?? Seriously Kala and changing?? Get with it Kishoo.. This is Kalavati.. aka.. hanging her son off the balcony?? Yeh aaurat kabhi nahi sudhar sakti??

Achhaaji that is enough of my chappar chappar..

Take Care All.. Love you..

p.s. Happy Dushera For Sunday&Hope everyone's Navratri went well.. *hugs*

*~*~*

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

hey,hi n howdy all...*hugz*...hope r all well...n not still feeling weepy 4m the sad mess we've had to see Dutta in...*frown*...i must say it really was torture...n i was in tearz several tyms...Dutta jus has that effect on us all ryt...wat was it DD said in her thread "Dutta's ordeal is our ordeal"...*knwing nod* those of u who cudn't hold bk the tears this week found out jus how true that really is...Whoa-k so we knw DP isnt a character thats guna b sticking around 4 a long stretch of tym...but this week it was revealed that he is suffering 4m cancer...not totally convinced this will b his exit...but then im not fully buying his im changed act either so that cud b y...speaking of acts...Roops tch tch...humneh kya samajha aur vo kya nikli...still theres a lil hope inside of me thats hoping that she is gud n changed...n that she's actually playing Kala n Leela in order 2 stay in on their future plans...so she can in turn ruin em...guess we'll jus hav 2 w8 n see na...Kala bk in PN...hav2 say Duttz u gadha kya soch kar usse wapas laya...lol...he dnt really help himself much does he...b4 i jump 2 my section...cnt not mention the friday precap...*goes in2 daydream*...finally a TaSha scene 2 make up 4 a week of no precaps n more imp the LTL missing magic...precap dekh kar i was not only jump up n down in xcitement n joy...but @ the same tym i was thinking of how hard it will b 2 pass the weekend in order 2 get 2 that precap scene...guna b a long weekend...*giggles*...wat i will try not 2 make 2 long is my section...hehe...dnt hold me 2 it tho...i said try...hehe...

Actor

Mishal Raheja
Wat a sad sad week it was 4 Dutta...but MR was simply outstanding...evything 4m his shock,anger,drunk staggering,his dialogues/dialogue delivery ryt down 2 his xpressions jus blew me away...Mishal's so very under rated...i mean heres a actor who can literally pull off any scene any emotion flawlessy...not only does he always give his all...but wateva he does n says looks n sounds so natural...u almost feel MR isnt playing a character...but that Dutta is a real person...i knw wat im saying sounds a lil odd...but u dnt always feel that wiv a character do u??? theres always sumink a actor kind of does that makes u see that he or she is jus playing a character...but i dnt feel this wiv Dutta @ all...mayb i hav been watchin 2 much or 2 closely...n i'v finally lost it...buts thats how i feel about MR's acting...in short he gives Dutta essesnce,life n a totally real feel...Whoa-k the 1st scene this week...i felt MR rocked is ov where last week left off...Dutta wiv his gun 2 DP...DP doin bakwaas...Dutta telling him "darr gaya kya aisa lagta hain tu apni maut ko thaal raha hain"...the way MR said that line...was wow...hi xpression 2 was awesum...DP continues u'll regret blah blah blah...but holds Dutta's hands around the pistol bringin it closer 2 his head...the whole tym he was talking...Dutta was giving him a angry glare...oh n yikes his reaction 2 Naku moving his hand,making his shot miss n shouting bete ke haath baap ka khoon ho jaayega...MR's face...was wicked...he looked so confused...i think the 1st thing he said was "kya"...followed by yeh kya kaha tuneh...after he thgt n the words sunk in2 his head...his tone changes...n he fiercely says...bakwaas muth kar Naku...wen Naku tells him im tellin the truth...he looked @ her face full of anger...wen she continues saying yahi aap ke pita hain...Dutta raises his hand shouting her names as he did about 2 strike her wiv a backhander...i knw during n after the whole TaSha wedding Duttz laid his hands on Naku a few tyms...choking her, pulling her, draggin her etc...but this tym half of me was thinking W*H while the other half of me was thinking...2 Dutta this was lyk an insult 2 the fact that his Baba was gone n Naku was saying this 2 save DP...nhow after he holds his hand up 4 a few mins he realizes wat he was about 2 do...then instead puts his hand down n gives Naku a lil shove telling her not 2 try n save this man...i guess in his head wat she was saying seemed so bizzare that he thgt she was jus trying 2 save this man 4m being shot...after that he looks 2 AS...who he c's sitting crying a bucket of tears...which brings 2 his face a shocked unbelieving xpression...which was *hand claps* awesum...he walks over 2 AS...slowly draggin his feet slyty...which MR added i guess...it looked *weep weep* gr8...he asks AS wat is Naku saying...n wen she doesnt speak...he growls main aap se kuch pooch raha hoon aayi...MR's xpression was heartbreakin it was lyk in that one xpression he was holding on 2 sum hope that AS wud clarify all of this n say that Naku was wrong...n this whole thing wasnt wat it seemed...his voice *sad sad face*...pain filled his evy word...wen AS doesnt deney or confirm n jus continues crying...he looks @ her wiv a lost look on his face...then crouches down in front of her so that they are face 2 face...n asks in a stop start way...kya...yeh hi vo saach hai jo aap mujhse chupaa rahe theh...aaaaah MR's xpression as he looked @ AS n w8ed 4 her 2 say sumink...painful...Naku tries 2 interrupt but Dutta jus hold his hand up 2 her...lyk no1 but AS cud ans the q's he had n was thinking...he asks AS all wounded n hurt sounding...all my lyf i thgt myself 2 b Dutta Shriram Patil...wats my relation to Shriram Patil...*cries*...ah then he asks her 2 speak...has he been...he dint say this but...has he been lied 2 all this tym...while saying this his xpression was disraught...AS c's this n calls his name...2 which he replies...nay aayi...it was lyk that "nay Aayi" was 2 evything that was happenin n all that he was thinkin...he gets a lil impatient n yells a lil that this isnt the tym 2 stay quiet...he also adds in a voice that was loud n clear but lyk a plea..."ke di jiye ke yeh aadmi jhoot ke raha hain"...then broken n sad adds 4 her 2 say that DP isnt his dad...the xpressions...man i feel lyk crying jus remembering them...AS breaks down in tears under the preasure of Duttz questions...n Dutta kind of taking it as a confirmation stands up in one swift movement...looking lyk his whole world had jus fallen 2 pieces...Naku cums 4ward n tells the whole story...about DP being his dad...him placing Dutta as cash in a game of cards,losing n then leaving him there crying...evy1 catch MR's xpression 2 this lil fact...it was lyk major sad...lyk he was thinking cud this b any worse...wen Naku continues saying how DP was the one who killed AS's husband who was his uncle...Dutta's finds that yes it can get worse...n MR's reaction xpression n the way he turned his head...freaking awesum...k so Naku continues...AS took u in as her son...gave u SP's name...yada yada yada...Duttz hears till she's finished n then in a sort of brush off way says..."nay"...typical i dnt believe it reaction 2 such a revelation...he turns on DP...asking wat lies he has been feedin...DP says sumink about the person burning in a fire is ur dad n points @ himself...n then tries 2 hold Dutta's face in his hands sayin he is his beta...Dutta who is already looking lyk he's on the verge of xploding...flies off the handle @ DP's attempt 2 touch him...his anger flares up ryt there n he angrily brushes off DP's hands...n yells enuff...luved how MR held up the gun he was still holding lyk a silent threat...hehe...he then turns bk 2 AS...asking her...y she isnt saying anything...n 4 her 2 say he was her son...the way MR was pleading/beggin AS...sadness...then 2 make it worse...his next dialogues was..."bohut saha hain maine"...*wounded xpression*...(not as gud as MR's but i aint acting)...he says he dnt hav the strength 2 take anymore...the way MR was holdin his head...*teary*...man im not njoying writing this n the next part was the worst...AS's confirmation...Dutta's tear filled eyes,his outburst n his storming off...*note 2 self Dutta is ok now...so stop gettin senti/emotional n get on wiv it*...k so AS finally opens her mouth n tells Dutta while holdin on 2 his hand that wat Naku has said is true...Dutta whips his hand out of hers...n looks @ her wiv a hurt xpression...n in seconds his eyes fill up...he looks aways 4m AS...up @ the ceiling...then @ Naku b4 walking 2wards the bar...hands on his head...wen he reaches the bar he stands 4 a bit...then sadly mutters..."dhoka diya mujhe"...then repeats it louder addin "mere hi ghar mein" while smashing the bottles off the bar...her turns n angrily asks AS y...shootin bullets 2 the ceiling...after a few bullets he stops shouting...n asks who else knws about my lyf...apart 4m me who else knws...this last dialogue b4 he storms out...was in true Dutta style...the angery growl was full on in MR's dialogues delivery...nex hearbreaking scene was the Dutta drinking on the beach/Duji scene 4m the tues ep...@ the start of the scene Dutta is seen sittin drinking...between flashbacks of moments old n new spent wiv AS...1st of her talking 2 him about marrying seema...then of him sleepin in AS lap a few eps bk...he also thgt of DP @ his gun point, Naku telling him DP was his father n the of how he placed him in a bet n killed his uncle...the hurt xpressions given by MR...wer near unbearable...

n he wasnt even talkin yet...Baji arrives @ the beach where Duttz is sitting...he doesnt cum 4ward...but stands behind Dutta a short way away...Dutta glaces bk 2 see who it is...then looks ahead again...wiv a depressed look on his face...he tells Baji that theres been nothing in my lyf that i havnt shared wiv u...i'd seen u lyk a lil brother n as AS sons...but 2day i myself am no1s son...*cry*...MR's voice n dialogues hand on heart no lie...made me weep lyk a baby...i was lyk nahi i cnt take anymore...even thgt 2 skip the rest of the scene lekin i knew this scene wud def b part of my xpress section so i gritted my teeth n jus tried 2 bear the torture...*dukhi pose*...he told Baji he had wanted 2 giv him his fathers name...but he himself dint knw his own father till now...*more tears*...who wud of tght it huh...me crying...woh b watching a drama...MR wat hav u turned me in2 wiv ur perfect acting...hehe...he tells Baji his whole pechaan has changed...he stares ahead 4 a few mins wiv eyes full of pain,

sadness n tears...then a lil giddy stands up...telling Baji for 26 yrs he had wiv pride been telling evy1 i am Dutta Shriram Patil...now wat shud he do...walk round town saying that i am not DSP my father is sum1 else...the distraght look on MR's face as he said the words...was outstanding...he tells Baji how he is lucky he has no1...n wiv that he kind of stumbles 4ward xlent drunk acting by MR wonder if his notes 4m last tym came in handy hehe...Baji catches hold of him n tries 2 steady him...Duttz brokenly tells Baji "main teek hain yaar"...well im glad sum1 thgt they was ok...my mum thgt i had lost my mind sittin @ my pc...bawling lyk i dnt knw wat...Duttz dialogue continues wiv "dekh mere pau zameen pe teeke hain...saala aaj pehroh tale zameen kissak gayi"...luved the way MR swung his hands wen he said the saala aaj bit of his dialogue...the xpression on his face *sad lil shake of the head*...it was hearbreaking...n if that line wasnt painful enuff...ryt after that MR tilted his head n gave the most wounded xpression i eva eva saw...he kinda put his arms out 2...the xpression/gesture i feel was the best acted n most heartrenching bit 2 watch...Baji tells him come on lets go...Dutta tells Baji take the sea 2...er?!? how n why...Baji can do nothing but look @ Duttz wiv a sad broken look on his face...but he continues trying 2 coax Dutta in2 goin home but Dutta wasnt havin any of it...he instead asks Baji wiv a sad psychotic smile..."who's house???...that house is DSP's...main vo nay hoon...main vo nay hain"...he then tells Baji 2 look...turns...n wiv his arms out shouts DSP...after which he turns 2 Baji again n says no1 came...he takes a drink 4m his bottle n looks @ the ground...while Baji tells him...u are my friend n it doesnt matter 2 me who's son u are...Duttz looks @ him...tells him it does matter it matters alot...he xplains how for 26 yrs ur knwn by one name...then suddenly a man cums n says...ur existance ur name is wrong...the xpressions wer a million...as was the dialogue delivery...Baji tries 2 tell Duttz that AS is in a bad way n is crying loads...MR's xpression wen Baji says this...aaah...his eyes fill up n wiv a lost look n voice he asks wat shud i do...Baji says nothing jus cum home evything will b ok...Baji's last few words kinda stick lyk a thorn in Duttz side...n he shrugs off Baji's hold on his arm...telling him 2 "hutt"...ur talking lyk an outsider...he distraughtly asks wat will b ok...will i b AS's son again...*weep weep*...will i b be her son again he shouts a 2nd tym...Baji is jus stood there in trauma @ c'in his Dutta bhau in such a condition...Dutta keeps speaking...saying how 4m childhood till now...26 yrs later...think darkness has been cleared 4m my sight...he then holds out his hand...n say...*weep weep* n still theres only darkness in front of me...he tells Baji he cnt see any relation...then pleadingly asks again..."kya karu yaar"...Baji again as if he dint realised he was again using the wrong words tells Duttz cum home evything will b ok...Duttz tells him 2 get off...then holds his hands up n begs 2 b left alone...he wipes away his tears n goes 2 sit down again...Baji says he wnt leave wivout him...he goes 2 put his hands on Duttz shoulders...Duttz in anger shrugs off Baji's hands....n heartbreakingly tells him y dnt u understand...my house has been shattered...u go 2 ur house...tears in his eyes he continues 2 drink as Baji walks away...i hav2 say the whole scene...the awesum BG music that evy1 jus fell in luv wiv 4m the 1st tym we all heard it...gave the scene...a awesum touch...as did the setting...super sad but super gr8 scene 2...Vinay was also gr8...But MR was jus incrediable...the scene where Dutta goes 2 drink in that dabba or wateva it was is fantastic 2...MR's xpressions as he spoke 2 the owner wen he walks in...*handclaps*...then wen he told the other drunks 2 drink up...lmoa...wkd...@ the end of the tues ep...where Duttz slapped the taste ryt out the mouth of that drunk guy abusing his dad...whoa...Duttz tera koi jawab nahi...hehe...on weds where the scene picked up again...wiv Dutta telling the same guy 2 basically fix up...i was lmao 2 see how many more tyms that guy was slapped by our sher...hehe...after the guy left wiv his dad...it was awesum how wen Duttz staggered n was about 2 fall only 2 be caught by sum guy...he went mili on him...telling him his feet wer not all over the place...n that he shud hold on 2 the ground...as i dint need any1 or any1s name...awesum awesum dialogue delivery...MR's xpressions in the sad song seq wer gud 2...the Dutta Bappa scene was flawless 2...wat MR said n the way he said it all...was perfect...his xpression wen he nods n then turns 2 see AS standing behind him was 2 gud...weds TaSha scene was also rocked by MR's mindblowing performance...his xpressions,drunk movement,his dialogues...jus how he was laying on the bed...was purrrrrfect...espesh how he shook his head wen Naku told him his name was DSP...his tears made me wana giv him a gr8 big hug...sumink Naku shud of been doin...instead she jus sat there crying...although wen she did touch him...he shrugged off her hand...n instead collapsed on the bed in a heap...*sad face*...Whoa-k moving on now...2 another TaSha scene...aur kuch nahi tho i hav2 say Dutta can sure hold his drink...pata nahi kaise he changed his clothes n arrived bk @ the drink place...lmao...4m the bottles on the table it looked lyk he shud of been out cold...but nopes not our sher...instead he was asking the owner who is sleepin on the floor by the bar 4 more drink...*shocked face*...the man gets up n tells Duttz that its l8 @ nyt n that the booze has finished...Dutta cheekly *giggles* tells him "raat ko raat nay tho aur kya dhin ho yeh ga"...lmao...he then gestures 4 him 2 move his butt n get sum booze...the owner again tells Duttz its l8 n he shudnt drink more...wat does Duttz do instead of taking his gud advice...he gets up unsteadily...grabs the guy wiv both hands @ his throat...n shouts in his face...asking him is this my house? are u my dad?...im glad Duttz slapped him...is he lyk blind...the wall behind him is holding lyk a 100 bottles n here he is telling Dutta its all gone...he slaps him again telling him...his dad dnt hav the ryt 2 stop him...so who was he...he gives him a push...n the guy endz up on the floor...Dutta staggerz bk n forth...n is about 2 go 2ward the guy again...wen he trips n is caught by Naku...b4 he even realizes its Naku...he looks annoyed by having being helped up...he throws her hands of him...then looks Naku up n down confused...@ her presence...he thinks she's not real...n waves his hand in front of her...n wen he knws she's real he says "tu yah b aa gayi meri dushman"...after that he holds up his hands...n tells her 2 leave him alone n go from there...Naka asks wats the point of hittin that poor guy wats his mistake...Luved how Dutta threw up his hands,turned away n then bk...annnoyed...n asks "tu bashan dene aayi hain mere ko...tu bashan degi ub mere ko...bashan nay maangta mere ko"...his xpressions n the way he was flinging his arms about was xlent...n i swear his words reminded me of Ganpat...hehe...he tells her 2 go...n then goes 2 sit @ the table again...Naku follows n tells him...i wnt go...u'v given evy1 enuff hurt...ur not in ur senses n there ur parivaar...Dutta hearing the word parivaar...gets angry n asks in a angry voice...wat parivaar...i hav no parivaar...ur all cheaters...after this he looks around...as Naku tells him he's selfish...hearing this he looks @ Naku giving her a xpression full of fury...he gets up n says...im selfish...the whole world has cheated me...i took that...but wen my own hav started cheating who shud i b wiv...theres only 2 people i trusted u n AS...n u both cheated me...MR's xpressions wer xceptional...he says how the man he had always thgt 2 b his father was murdered by the man who was his real father...he dnt knw how many other secrets are being kept 4m him...he goes again n sits down...Naku is left dumbstruck ov thinkin about her own secret...Dutts mean while starts saying how he had asked AS wat she was hidin...he had knwn there was sumink...he was her son...how cud he not knw...he picks up a empty bottle n then puts it bk down wen he c's its empty...then he turns Naku around...n says...i asked u2...did u say anything?...b4 she can speak he tells her...hutt...she starts telling him hav u not thgt about y...wat happened wen u found out???...xactly wat AS had feared...AS had taken him in luved him n looked after him...even tho he was the son of the man who murdered her hubby...wen he had been wronged she had thrown out her own daughter...n he was calling that same women a dhokebaaz...she says...u told AS u wud give her the worlds happiness...where had that son gone now...had he drowned in booze...Duttz looked so hurt by her words...he had tears in his eyes...n his xpression was all wounded...he looks away weakly telling her 2 go...she crouches down by him...telling him his pain was hers...he shud share wat he was feelin wiv her...he gets up...wiv a jolt...telling her he was angry...walking away he adds that the man who made his maa a widow...was his father...his blood was runnin in his veins...distraught he says...how can i look @ AS...he was lyk rocking on his feet...in a drunk state...which was jus brilliant...Naku tries 2 make him see that it will b ok...he can go 2 AS lay in her lap n shed as many tears as needed...she also said 26 yrs ago DP had taken her husband...aaah wen Naku said that the way MR closed his eyes in pain...*weep weep*...she added...that now he was taking her son...AS is w8ing 4 him...2mw is her husbands n his dad's shradh...MR's looked lyk he was guna break down hearing about the shradh...he tells Naku 2 go...n leave him alone...she says she wnt go alone...
she'll take him wiv her...he gets annoyed..n shouts "jaa na"...he then holds up his finger n adamantly tells her he wnt cum no matter wat she says 2 him...wiv a crazed xpression he then tells her not 2 follow him...n leaves...SP's shradh scene...was awesumly acted out by MR...evything was jus fantastic...MR's tears,his xpressions n the calm n luving way he was speaking 2 AS...evy lil detail was spot on...also the way Dutta told DP 2 go away..."warna shradh ki nobat tho aaye gi par vidhi karne wala koi nay hoga"...fantastic dialogue...Dutta brought bk Kala...n MR acted out his apology 2 her...wiv so much sincerity...luv luv luved the way MR was sitting @ the bar @ the end of fri's ep...i knw drinking's bad espesh in the amount Duttz has it...but wen he's seen sittng @ the bar...i cnt help but smile...jus cuz in my head the thgt cute scene starts flashing...b it TaSha scene or b it a Duji scene...n this tym 2 i wasn't dissapointed...he was sat lookin lost in thgt...n as if on auto pilot...her pours himself a glass of whiskey...picks it up n jus as he's about 2 drink it...he becums aware of Naku...(i dnt knw if he had seen her...but it was so awww how he knew she was there)...n asks her wnt u stop me 2day...2 which Naku shakes her head n tells him no u will stop urself 2day...confused he looks @ her n asks y???...Naku says she knws he's goin thru alot @ the moment...he thinks about her words 4 a 2nd... then looking away asks how do u knw...he watches Naku as she replies...1st i think she was guna say main sab jaanti hain...but then changes her mind...n instead says saab main bas itna jaanti hain...aap ghar aa gaye AS ke paas...wat else cud i ask 4...Dutta tells her she doesnt need 2 ask...wateva u do is right...if u had not got me out of that confused state...then mayb this wudnt of happened...i think his words wer kind of a thank u in a way 2...she says its not lyk that...he replies by telling her...."koi badnaseeb bete hi ho ga...jo apni maa ke aachal ko tukraa eh ga...he sits n thinks...then puts down his drink n walks over 2 Naku...telling her in a tizzle that no matter how much he tries...he cnt get that mans face out of his head...he looks @ Naku...n in a haunted voice adds mere baap ka...ep ends on Duttz thgtful xpression...n man wat a precap we got...the only one all week...n 4 those of u who where fuming about the up till fri precapless eps...this more than made up 4 it all dint it...the long awaited luvey TaSha moment...i sooooooo cnt w8 4 monday...pata nahi tym kaise paas karoongi...hehe...

Character
Dutta Shriram Patil...

(DP jog on...lolz...Duttz will always b DSP)
Whoa-k Dutta got this award because not only did he recieve 1 of the biggest/ worst jhatka's of his lyf...but he also had one heck of a traumatic week...after way 2 much drink...a awesumly sad DuJi scene...sum Naku Dutta moments...a not so nice talking 2 4m Naku about him being selfish n a refreshing look @ all that AS had done 4 him as his Aayi...he finally came thru all the hurt n confusion...n arrived @ SP's shradh telling the pundit Dutta Shriram Patil...shriram's son wud do the vidhi...he goes 2 AS (after foldin his hands in front of SP's picture)...n asks 4 givness 4 his behaviour...he was sorry he had 4got that wateva he is 2day...is because of her...she must of had 2 endure lots of pain c'in him evyday...he said he thgt he had given her nothing but pain since his birth...n was unable 2 look her in the eye...knwin he had the same blood as the man who had killed her pati...but she'd still took in that mans son n given him a world of happiness...darkness had took over him...n he'd 4got that in this world it was only in her lap that he cud find peace...4m now on he will always keep her happy...all that had happened in his lyf was nothing compared 2 wat she had been thru...she was his aayi...n she shud shout @ him n hit him 4 wat he had dun...he asks 4givness n AS asks 4 wat...after hearing u say Aayi..all my pain n hurt vanishsed...they hugged n made up...*smile*...another lil ray of light 4m Duttz character was how he went n brought Kala bk...not cuz he believed she had changed or that he wasnt still hurt by wat she had dun...but because i think he was jus unable 2 think about her not being in PN...wen she had lost her father because of DP...n that her Aayi had taken him in as her son...he dint say any of this word 4 word...but i think u'll agree this is one of the reasons he brought Kala bk...he even told AS after he'd brought her home...that he was sorry 4 this mess...he had 4got that he had no ryt 2 kick Kala out...he also despite evything Kala had done against him n Naku...asked her 4 4givness 4 the way she had been put 2 shame in front of evy1 by him...i dint really lyk that he was apologizing...but thats Dutta 4 u...im guessing we will b c'in a lot of this now that Dutta has this thgt in his head...that AS had taken him in as her son despite all that had happened/SP's death...

Whoa-k i guess that jus about covers evything...lookin 4ward 2 Mondays ep...cnt w8 2 hear wat else Dutta says 2 Naku...in his romantic mood...
till then guys...tc n gbu...Dutta thgts, dreamz n daydreamz...im out...mwah...x...

*~*~*

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week well i was thinking of giving this title to AS for she looked really good in that white Saree and more so i was tired of giving the award to the same people again and again  ..but then Fridays epi and the precap just screwed up my thinking altogether ...so the  Winner this week is Dutta....and no reasons required to justify my choice .....because Dutta looked absolutely divine in that cream/white kurta ...and add to that his soft expressions .......totally does the trick man.Dutta Dutta Dutta..............

*~*~*

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

…once again…I have to say…Kaala…all of her! yikes!

*~*~*

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

TaSha…I know they are people and not inanimate objects…but correct me if im wrong…the TaSha scenes this week were so good to see…they are the perfect compliment to each other…kyun? main kuch ghalat keh rahi hoon?

*~*~*

Chat-Patta Fun

*~*~*

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Oh Wow

Where's The Funny?

Comedy…Gone

Roller Coaster

Suds & Baji

*~*~*

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The W*F Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…to say that we were all shocked and majorly disappointed in the turn that the Ruji track took…that would be an understatement…*sigh*…kya kya socha tha…aur kya kya hogaya! I cant believe they brought such a twist…I for one really…and I mean…REALLY didn't see it coming…I kind of had that 'daal mein kuch kaala hai' feeling but I let it go…didn't trust my instincts…next time….ill know better…I knew as soon as Kaala came back that something was up…no way she was all cool with Naku and ready to share a meal with her…but Rups…that was…heart breaking…

2. The Witches of PN Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…EVIL TRIO & SUDS…yes…that's right…im called him a witch…I may love the man and his inability to not make shady eye movements…but oh do I hate the man…kitna selfish admi hai…but of course…why wouldn't he be…he is married to Leela and he is a major creeper!! eww!! as for the evil trio…if the CV's don't do something about them soon im gonna kill them…bechara Dutta…its not his fault his father was a drunken gambler…woh toh baacha tha…*sigh*…why is he being forced to suffer…why not go punish the Bhikari instead?

3. The OMG Finally Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…TASHA SCENE! after a three week…that's right…three freaking week dry spell…we finally got a few TaSha scenes…and next week…don't get me started…im already in TaSha LaLa land…he he…I can see lots of you there as well…ha ha…

4. The Bechara Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI RAO "PATIL"…he he…the man is gonna be in a world of pain very soon…you know he's gonna fall for Rups…he's has already started falling…his feelings are gonna grow…then she's gonna pull the carpet out from under him and he's gonna be heart broken… *sigh*…uppar se…Dutta confessing his feelings to Naku again…there goes his dostana back up…you know what they say…naa ghaar ka…naa ghat ka…poor Baji

5. The Droolicious Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA! (duh)…he's totally rocking those kurtas isn't he girls? I mean…forget what is going on in the scene..im just fully dazed on him…*woot woot*…I reapeat..*woot woot*…

6. The Oscar Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MISHAL…ok…that Dutta and AS scene after he comes home…if you weren't moved my Mishal acting…I have to say…you're dead inside…he he…j/k…but really…the maan rocked this week…he portrayed Dutta's pain so clearly…his remorse…his…everything!! when I watched that AS and Dutta scene…the way the tears were flowing from Mishal…omg…it was so real…I mean…wow…just…WOW!! flawless!! totally deserves an Oscar…he he……we love you Mishal!!!

NOTE: I had lost of RuJi awards planned…but they're kind of pointless now…don't ya think? *sigh*

*~*~*

Shout Outs

From Ksh

@All: Pls take a look at these threads:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1511296

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1473403

*~*~*

Editors Note

in a rush ladies…but hope you've had a good weekend!! I know im not on the forum much at all except my CR's…but work is killing me…just a few more months and things will slow down…but I do float around reading topics and "liking" lots of things…he he…main nahin hoon toh kya hua…,meri bhoot hai naa…lol…*hug*…love you girls!

JAZ

ps: sorry for the lameness of the Express...but sections were later than usual this week and im swamped with work at the moment...so ya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Aisha Wanders In*
YAY its Up!
*Aisha Starts Coughing*
*Still Coughing*

Okay I'll come back later....

Aisha xxx🤢
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yay! Its up! Btw where is the blooper section?😲
jnawaz thumbnail
anything not posted was not turned in and i couldnt wait

JAZ

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The next edition is up!! great guys!!!.....Lovely read!!!

@Columnist: A suggestion from my side...I feel we need to shorten the length of our columns as people do get disinterested seeing the length of the newsletter and avoid reading it altogether....crisp columns with brevity would be more appealing and attract readers!!

My take!!

@Jani: Awwwwwwwwwww.........meri Jaani!! *runs to hug Jaani*
sweetie....Dnt cry....Monday's episode will get the smile back on ur face....Dutta wuld be fine....*sniff sniff*
and I havent yet lost hope in Roops and DP....lets be positive on them......

okie...would this help....

Oh Jaaniyaan ...Oh Jaaniyaan.....Oh Jaaniyaan....
aa miljaa phir gale, haste haste...salmaam namaste!!
🤣

Will be back with my comments!! 😛
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great comments guys! thank GOD we had TAsha interactions this week otherwise consequences would have been disastrous.. 

@ sanju .. 

I agree Dear! Sigh .. the biggest disappointment of this this week to me was Roopvati's Faceoff.. Sigh... anyways i hope she is also playing with Kalavati ..who knows.. 

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great work girls!👍🏼

And Aisha...get well soon!🤗
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz, kshreya and everyone else who missed the blooper patrol (I know you did! accept it! 😆😆)

*yeti kaan pakaring..............*
maafi maafi...............

My IF login totally conked out on me.... I was getting weird and stupid login errors all of last week and I couldnt even send a PM!!! finally I had to uninstall and reinstall my browser to get the problem to go away.....!
*yeti looks down sheepishly*

oh and another thing..... here is advance notice that I wont be able to turn in the bloopers this week too............ unless it is okay to wait until saturday night, pacific time....... I am out of town all of this week and going back home only on saturday afternoon..

alrigh then.... my flight is boarding.......... cyalllll....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ok giving maafi on behalf of everyone!
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

The next edition is up!! great guys!!!.....Lovely read!!!

@Columnist: A suggestion from my side...I feel we need to shorten the length of our columns as people do get disinterested seeing the length of the newsletter and avoid reading it altogether....crisp columns with brevity would be more appealing and attract readers!!

My take!!

errmmm errm * 😳 face* i really am trying 2 work on it...😆...gud point btw...

@Jani: Awwwwwwwwwww.........meri Jaani!! *runs to hug Jaani*
sweetie....Dnt cry....Monday's episode will get the smile back on ur face....Dutta wuld be fine....*sniff sniff*
and I havent yet lost hope in Roops and DP....lets be positive on them......

ah but it was so sad Gabbar...😭...am much better now tho...😉...tnx 4 the hug *gives Gabbar a hug in return*...😳...n yupz Mondays ep sure thing brought a smile 2 my face...Duttz n his yumminess..😉😳...

ermmm Roops i hav a teeny tiny bit of faith in still...DP hmmm not so sure...sumink def up wiv that dude...😆...

okie...would this help....

Oh Jaaniyaan ...Oh Jaaniyaan.....Oh Jaaniyaan....
aa miljaa phir gale, haste haste...salmaam namaste!!
🤣

oh Gabbar dear sweet Gabbar...that totally helped...im now dancing around n 2 ur awesum singin...😆🤣...this is becuming our trademark song...lmao...

mwah...

Will be back with my comments!! 😛