jyoti out of top 100 ?

Posted: 13 years ago
hey I am a silent reader of this forum and loved watching jyoti during suman track. Whats this jyoti was doing well and now its out of top 100 again? Those tvr of a particular date are meaningless it means. In actual trp ratings jyoti name not there 😲 😲 this is big shock to me I did not expect this to happen again πŸ˜• in TAM ratimgs oct 3 to oct 9 no JYOTI? THOSE are the actual trp rankings. Edited by neha.sharma - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotir. thumbnail
Hey, a warm welcome from all of us fellow "Jyotians" :), yeah I think that it was so popular because of th whole Jyoti-Kabir love life thing but now Pankaj has re-entered it's irritating all of us viewers and as a result of this, many viewers have consequently lost interest, if the CV's have any brain left in them, they'll end this Pankaj chapter ASAP.
thank you for the welcome you are right Pankaj CHAPTER reason of jyoti downfall or tracks was good recently . And it was doing ok and was back in top 100 after time changes. So dont know why cv bring back Pankaj character πŸ˜•
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
seriously this psycho track is really irritating......if its gonna continue for long ..then jyoti gonna reach back on the position it was some days ago with low trps.....now to m just hoping dat on monday , jyoti uses her brain n checkmate pankaj to get her daughter back with her successfully rather than being a doormat to pankaj....
yes it was out of top 100 for long time when time was of seven thirty. Then came back now out of top 100 again really i am very much sad about it πŸ˜’
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
on 9 it was in top 10 then how it came out of top 100
that top ten is not trp listing its some local area wise list...check trp ranking of imagine shows jyoti is out of top hundred for last week oct 3 to oct 9
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

welcome  Neha,I think the opening Chapter of Pankaj and Roshani will end to a great fight between Kabir and Pankaj. If the story line goes in this way that I predict it would be very interesting in coming episodes  and may be Jyoti will go to top 10 again.

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, sorry guyz but i'm not shocked to see jyoti out of top 100. after all the track is showing the old jyoti ready to lie &  hide things from her husband. more than pankaj, it's jyoti's mountains of lies & hiding things from kabir that is irritating the hell out of me😑
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vik rocks

well, sorry guyz but i'm not shocked to see jyoti out of top 100. after all the track is showing the old jyoti ready to lie &  hide things from her husband. more than pankaj, it's jyoti's mountains of lies & hiding things from kabir that is irritating the hell out of me😑

i think what you said is completely right! she's irritating me soo much! kabir is so wonderful and supporting, but she doesn't trust her.