Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Objection my lord..... I strongly dis-agree with Shweta's part 🤣

My lord, Shweta is innocent and is not bossy...in fact, not even close to bossy. She is an angel and makes everyone life easier in BB house. She is an exemplary and plays a role model. She is friendly, helpful, and sweet to every member of BB so far my lord😆. I need justice here.....why the tm called our sweetheart, Shweta--> "Bossy, and is playing the game well, thinks the world of herself". I want this false accusation to be removed from this topic🤣🤣🤣

I want Shweta to be called nice, sweet, helpful, genuine, humble, and down to earth member of the BB house right now🤣🤣

PS: no comments on other members as I don't belong to them (means, I am not their fan and am not interested on any of them as I am seeing most of them for the very first time😛)

Arreeeeee bhayya or bahen.....please stop accusing Shweta yaar......would remain grateful forever if you say nice about her 🤣🤣

🤣🤣
as a fan of shweta i soo agree with u here..😆🤣
Vino_la thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pulwasha

He grew up there and studies frm there??? really?? ummm hard for me to blv😆..
I like ur analysis...👍🏼

Its not my analysis... 😡  Pls check the intro video of Hrishant.... He has done his studies from USA and Nigeria... 😃 👍🏼

http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-winner-of-splitsvilla-to-make-an-entry-in-bigg-boss-house-part-8-23.html#top

http://dttvb.com/tag/hrishant-goswami-in-bigg-boss-4/

14.Hrishant Goswami:

Winner of 2004 Gladrags Manhunt, Hrishant Goswami is a model. He hails from Jammu and Kashmir. He then went on to study in US and Nigeria. Questions were asked about whether he will make a transition from fashion to films, back in 2006 when Provogue launched Upen patel.

Well this is what I've read about Hrishant... If you do know him personally and feel this is only my analysis then I stand to be corrected 😆