Seema most genuine.. view on contestants(edited)

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so by judging the comments many people seem offended by my opinions..You guys are entitled to your own opinions so i respect that.. I don't know many of these contestants and just commented on them on my opinions by watching them for the first time.. sorry if offended(altho i had said that before).. i will not change what i wrote but instead i will add positive comments.

I think that Seema is the only one who speaks her mind and is genuine lol i thought she was cute when she was trying to copy that little white statue thing that is standing lol.. I know she is a criminal but at least she's not diplomatic, unloyal and argumentitive like the rest of them..

Shweta- Bossy (She takes control over things to make others feel less confused), and is playing the game well(altho it is a game so they are all playing it.. she is just good at it), thinks the world of herself (bcos she is pretty) πŸ˜‰ She can also be judged as a good friend. πŸ˜‰

Sara- Unloyal and is using Ashmit for a better career and a chance to get far in life. Is very energetic and fun to watch πŸ˜ƒ

Sakshi- Annoying, but i feel sorry for her at times. Very bubbly and cute lol. 😊

Anchal- I think she is very cunning as she is keeping quiet so that she dosen't get in anyone's bad books so that no one will nominate her.. but so far she is dignified and she is in my good books so farπŸ˜›

Veena- Very emotional, dramatic and argumentative... but she is sweet all the same lolπŸ˜ƒ

Begum- Weird, one minute he's a boy and the next a girl.. confuses me but he is also caring esp. towards Veena πŸ˜†

Ashmit- -Playing it well and also using Sara for her publicity.. umm he is caring 😊

Hrishant- Annoying.. why does he have a english/American accent?? seems as tho he is putting it on..  I guess he is a little funny πŸ˜ƒ

Manoj- Easily offended.. felt sorry for him when he cried lol he looked like a little kid😭

Sameer- Very cunning and diplomatic!! But i guess that is one way to stay away from fights.. he is clever πŸ˜‰

Rahul- Lol he's funny because he never says anything and just sits around all day πŸ˜†

Seema- Genuine 😊

just my opinions not meaning to offend
Feel free to give your views

Angel x
Edited by Angel x - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I like ur opinions.

Only gonna say yes Seema ji is very genuine. She doesn't know how to create stuff. She is a pure human being. Sometimes life makes us do wrong things but at heart we r not bad.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Me too dont agree..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Wat u said abt Seema ji.. dere i agee with u bt abt others i dont agree with u at all..!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^ Yeh Shweta k fan har jagah pohanch jaate hain. πŸ˜†
Vino_la thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hrishant has an American accent because he did his studies/grew up in the US, since he didnt get visa to go back again he stayed in India and did modelling etc... Pls see the introduction episode of Hrishant on first day with Salman...
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

🀣Bus kya krien Zoobi..πŸ˜† Shweta k fans forum mei chaye parey hain..!!!🀣
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with the Hrishant thing,and yes Seema ji is genuine,she speaks her mind,be herself,if nominated she is fine with that doesnt make fuss.She should go long in BB.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Har taraf 'ST-fans' ke hi jalwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / har taraf 'ST-fanz' ke hi jalwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!πŸ₯³

πŸ˜† Becoz we are putting up all these kraps for ST😭 Itna toh credit milna hi chaiye humei😭
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Har taraf 'ST-fans' ke hi jalwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / har taraf 'ST-fanz' ke hi jalwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!πŸ₯³

πŸ˜† Becoz we are putting up all these kraps for ST😭 Itna toh credit milna hi chaiye humei😭

Yahaan bhi hoga.. wahaan bhi hoga.. ab to saarey jahaan mei hoga..
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..???😲

Shweta fans ka jalwa..
jalwa
jalwa..πŸ₯³..🀣
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Objection my lord..... I strongly dis-agree with Shweta's part 🀣
My lord, Shweta is innocent and is not bossy...in fact, not even close to bossy. She is an angel and makes everyone life easier in BB house. She is an exemplary and plays a role model. She is friendly, helpful, and sweet to every member of BB so far my lordπŸ˜†. I need justice here.....why the tm called our sweetheart, Shweta--> "Bossy, and is playing the game well, thinks the world of herself". I want this false accusation to be removed from this topic🀣🀣🀣

I want Shweta to be called nice, sweet, helpful, genuine, humble, and down to earth member of the BB house right now🀣🀣

PS: no comments on other members as I don't belong to them (means, I am not their fan and am not interested on any of them as I am seeing most of them for the very first timeπŸ˜›)

Arreeeeee bhayya or bahen.....please stop accusing Shweta yaar......would remain grateful forever if you say nice about her πŸ€£πŸ€£