FF: Geet-The Song of Life (note pg 35)

Jiwan08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, I'm a new member on this forum but have been on it quite often as a guest. I've read a few fanfictions on Maneet and am positively addicted to some of them.

I'm planning on writing my own FF (my first ever atempt) including most of the characters, and their traits, however the story line will be totally different. I couldn't really think of a better name than "Geet- The Song of Life" but if I think of one more appropriate for the story I will change it accordingly. So I've written a little something below, I hope you like it, please let me know. Also I have semester finals coming up in two weeks so won't be updating very often but will update more often when the exams are over.

Characters- will add more as the story moves forward

Geet's Family & Friends

Geet: Lives in Sydney, Australia. Is currently in her third year of medical school, has already completed a Bachelor of Science. Is currently 23 years old.

Ansh: Geet's younger brother, only 2 years younger and studies Civil Engineering.

Gurpreet: Geet's Dad.

Kiran: Geet's Mum.

Aman: One of Geet's best friends. Have known each other since they were 13 and treat eachother like sisters.

Maan's Family

Maan:  Having grown up all around the world, now lives in India, New Dehli. Is 25 years old and currently taking care of the family business.

Savatri Devi: Maan's Dadima, a relaxed and calm woman.

Vicky and Sakhi: Maan's younger siblings and are twins, both are 23 and quite mischievous.

Chapter 1: Persuasion

"But Maaa!"

"No means no Geet! We are not sending you to India alone and that is final!"

"But I won't be alone, I'll go with Aman and stay with her cousins. Come on maa, I'm old enough to take care of myself!"

"We don't even know her relatives properly and what if they don't want you staying with them? Plus don't you have to live on campus when going on exchange? And what about all the expenses, who's going to pay for them huh?" came back the reply.

"Well i've asked Aman and her relatives are fine with it, and we've known her family since I was 10, and no we don't have to live on campus, it's our choice. Plus I was kinda hoping you would pay for it, you know for working so hard at the restaurant during the summer. "

"Geeet," sighed Kiran, throwing her arms into the air. "How about this, if you can convince your father you may go."

"Really? If daddy agrees, i can go?" questioned Geet, her eyebrows reaching her hair line.

Kiran just nodded. She knew Geet's father would never let her go alone to another city, let alone another country.

So let me know what you think and whether I should continue. Also Chapter 2 is located below, as is the chapter index and PM list. πŸ˜Š

Jiwan
Edited by Jiwan08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sireesha. thumbnail
Hey thats Awesome....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......
That sounds so Interesting...........
Pls Continue Soooooooooooon......
Can U pls add me to Ur PM List.............

Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really like the concept continue soon
Jiwan08 thumbnail

Hey, here's Chapter 2. I know it's quite short, but this chapter and the previous one will be made up of a few parts. Hope you like it.

Chapter 2 - The Usual

06:00- New Dehli

The sun peeked over the horizon, bringing with it a new dawn. A lone figure could be made out jogging through the now dispersing mist.  Serenely making his way through the neighbourhood park he reached Khurana Manor, the white celestial mansion overlooking one of the grandest suburbs of New Dehli. Jogging into the house, Maan Singh Khurana made his to his bedroom. Stripping down to the bare minimums, he stepped into the ensuite, getting ready for another day at Khurana Constructions.

"Nakul!" boomed Maan's voice, as he made his way down the stairs, slowly adjusting his tie."I don't have time for breakfast today, so don't make any for me."

"Maan, you are not leaving home without eating!" Dadi exclaimed, recalling the number of mornings this argument has transpired over. "It is the most important meal of the day, and I know you're going to be busy today and won't have time for lunch. So sit down this instant and start eating."

Looking down at his watch he gave Dadi a pleading look but Dadi was never one to give in.

"Stop wasting your time staring at your watch and me, we aren't going anywhere. Just sit down and eat."

Maan glared at Dadi and made his way to the dining table. Gobbling down the toast and fruit salad in a jiffy, he got up and streaked out the door before Dadi could stop him.

Tell me what you think.

Jiwan

Edited by Jiwan08 - 13 years ago
hermoini thumbnail
wow jiwan real nice 1 .....its a new concept...cn u pm me the next tym???nd yah u cn add me 2 ur buddylist ..plz send me buddy req ..icnt i face problems ..smething wrong with my email notification ..it doesnt let me send a req
Jiwan08 thumbnail

Chapter Index:

Chapter 1: Persuasion

Part I - pg 1

Part II - pg 3

Part III - pg 7

Chapter 2: The Usual

Part I - pg 1

Part II - pg 4

Part III - pg 10

Part IV - pg 15

Chapter 3: The Departure

Part I & II - pg 17

Chapter 4: The Encounter at Arrivals

Part I  - pg 19

Part II  - pg 22

Chapter 5: Settling In  - pg 25

PMs:
Will PM you if you send me a buddy request.
Let me know if you still don't get my PMs.
Edited by Jiwan08 - 13 years ago
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice ff.... loved the intro of MG...

count me in
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats Awesome Dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......
Loved it...❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️...
Loved Maan's Entry...❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️......
Thanq so much for the PMπŸ€—
Can't wait......
Pls Update Sooooooon
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey jiwan...that is awesome..so loved it

do keep writing..and add me 2 ur pm list thx

js452 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oo interesting ff.... plz add me to ur pm lst!!!