Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujata77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just because you dislike them does not mean they 'suck'.
And all your criticisms are not original. It has been said a thousand times over.
And yet both the series are loved.
Edited by SuJaTa790 - 13 years ago
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 🀣 🀣
unfortunately I feel twilight is much better than crapfest  πŸ˜›
-Blossy- thumbnail

Tell me about it lady

This was one lovely post.
One of my aquintance is so obssessed with twilight, I wont be surprised if she takes out her bf in the sun and says "sparkle you idiot,just sparkle"*insert a disgusted me here*

Edward : He's smooth-skinned, delicate-featured, and his body even sparkles. Edward abstains from sex and human blood, turning down several opportunities to enjoy both, and talks about his feelings frequently. To be blunt, he's not much of a man by sexist standards. In less-civilized regions of the Internet, the words "gay," "faggot," and "pussy" are thrown around liberally in discussions of the series, and of Edward. ??

And well about DMG....Initially it was good but then drag...there is no character consistancy and the characters dont seem to grow rather they get more and more immature :(

Twilight sucks (pun intended)
DMG follows

cr

ps I typed twilight sucks on GoogleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I hate, absolutely hate Twilight. It bored me to death. Another similarity to CMG. They both bore us!!!
I dont know wat the freakin' big deal is about Twilight. It's a lifeless and meaningless story just like CMG. Another simlarity.
And seriously, when I saw Twilight....I slept. Next day I got up and then closed my laptop and now I'm going 2 say sorry 2 my laptop for torturing it through horror and same I'll do with my poor old TV set.! :(
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ka7eela

why are you being so rude?!!!..i thought you are one of those who debate in a sensible manner!..where did i say you are in anyone's team!..and btw neither am i!..i am no ones team nor a twilight fanatic ..what i stated was how the characters were narrated and shown!..and you are mocking me!!

so you hate some one telling you, you are wrong!!..well you are!!..because you just make up things that are not related to the characters!!..how they were written or shown!!..and yes you are misleading those who didn't watch or read twilight!!..i have seen them agreeing with you and saying that they didn't watch the movies!

you think you have the right to call anyone anything!!. regardless if its true or false!!..fine suit your self!!..and i am sorry i ever liked your posts or replied to them ..i am out!..peace out!!

fine, have it your way then. you didn't obligate me by replying to my posts/topics. you did it out of your own freewill and the appreciation was duly accepted. if you're one of those people who dislike the topic because of dislike towards the topic opener, well, then you're no better than the others who fall under the same category out there.

I think you need to read the meaning of 'opinion' before asking me to read twilight, because clearly you don't know what exactly an 'opinion' is. if you think I'm misleading people by stating what I feel, so be it, but go and defend your dahling edward elsewhere. I will say what I have to say about him, do what you can.

I don't want to waste my time fighting with an edward-obsessed person who cannot tolerate anything against him. you think you can control the opinion of the entire world? well, you need a reality check.

and thankyou very much for leaving. if you can't tolerate my thoughts, then that's your problem then. and you've made a new topic in contradiction to mine anyway, why not go and harp about your sprarkly edward there? leave my topic alone.
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SuJaTa790

Just because you dislike them does not mean they 'suck'.

And all your criticisms are not original. It has been said a thousand times over.
And yet both the series are loved.

well they suck according to me. did I claim my criticism is original? I did not. so what the hell are you talking about?

yes, unfortunately both series are loved because half the world has lost all sense of literature and entertainment.
Okay wow I thought the whole KaSh or JeRan versus KaJen issue was bad but clearly Twilight is worse.

Everyone will have their different opinions. Neetz isn't misguiding anyone, she's just telling people what she thinks and loads seem to agree with her (me included). If people disagree then they can offer valid points to argue against her post, but don't make it personal and start attacking her.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@seert twilight in dat case indeed is equivalent to dmg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and KaJen/KaSh/JeRan is confined to IF where as Twilight took over internet...
Hahahahhahahaha... YUR FUNNY!... :P

Btw AR foreva.. ;)
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

i completely disagree

1) because i LOVE twilight
2) coz i love DMG
3) coz u have completely failed to describe the characters of twilight, ur description of those beautiful characters is totally negative and thus wrong
4) coz u have compared the characters of DMG to the characters of TWILIGHT, which actually have no link at all, and yes u have described all the characters of DMG also in the wrong light.

in my opinion u have no idea about the characters of dmg nor do u have any idea abt the characters of twilight, the simple fact is, u have only created this post to bash armaan and riddhima's characters, reason being sid's new life as a loner and armaan riddhima's reunion in the show!
u hate the current storyline, go ahead criticize it, but kindly leave the characters of a classic like twilight in peace

p.s: no offense