Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think you don't like both Edward and Armaan...

and u like both Jacob and SId....

My case is diff....

I love Edward...but don't like Armaan
I Like Sid but I dislike Jacob....

and DMG is no twilight so for the people who haven't seen it and are saying we wont watch it coz its like DMG...
Dont do that...give it a shot It's more to twilight than what is written in the post by the TM...
No offense to anyone..just my POV...

and if u still don't like twilight or edward or jake or bella then that's ur POV
Edited by Anshika_1692 - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ugh, can twihards please stop amortizing my goodwill? πŸ˜† this post is not meant for twilight advertising. and anyway, what's the big deal if one or two people don't read it? half the world has read it anyway πŸ˜†
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CZ..

ugh, can twihards please stop amortizing my goodwill? πŸ˜† this post is not meant for twilight advertising. and anyway, what's the big deal if one or two people don't read it? half the world has read it anyway πŸ˜†

sorry CZ  the deal is you are misleading people, who didn't  read /watch twilight!!..your narration of Edward's character is wrong and nothing like him!

its same when Arman fans bash Sid and say he is selfish, molester..etc and praise Arman and say he is honest , sensible and a true lover!!..is that right?!!

i can understand if you don't like twilight or Edward, but we should narrate characters as they are shown, or written..this what i learnt from school!πŸ˜†

its like you are naming (Edward) who is a selfless and complete gentleman, something he is not !..you are calling him (Arman) who is a selfish abuser!!!..and putting his absurd characteristics into Edward!πŸ˜•

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

sorry CZ  the deal is you are misleading people, who didn't  read /watch twilight!!..your narration of Edward's character is wrong and nothing like him!

its same when Arman fans bash Sid and say he is selfish, molester..etc and praise Arman and say he is honest , sensible and a true lover!!..is that right?!!

i can understand if you don't like twilight or Edward, but we should narrate characters as they are shown, or written..this what i learnt from school!πŸ˜†

its like you are naming (Edward) who is a selfless and complete gentleman, something he is not !..you are calling him (Arman) who is a selfish abuser!!!..and putting his absurd characteristics into Edward!πŸ˜•

okay, whatever happened to 'different' opinions? misleading people? since when have opinions started to 'mislead' people? type 'twilght sucks' on google and you'll find a million harsher words for twilight and edward. so unless you consider my opinion to be the ultimate pathar ki lakeer, I don't think I'm misleading anyone. (and if you, thankyou very much πŸ˜†)

I can compare armaan to whoever I want, and if you don't agree, fine, that's your opinion. but hey don't come in and tell me what's right and what's wrong. you want me to be completely blunt? fine, I think edward is an obsessive stalker, gay vampire, one-dimensional, a male chauvinist pig and completely repulsive. plus the way SM has literally raped the literary device called 'purple prose' for him, it makes me puke.

I'm not here to put up a jacob vs edward fight, and moreover, I've already told you that I'm on nobody's team. so I don't care whether you like jacob or not, whether you hate him or not. I could care less.

if you don't like my analysis it's absolutely cool, 9 out of 10 people usually don't, but that doesn't make me 'wrong' and neither does it mean that I'm misleading people.
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
_Team_Damon thumbnail
"love" is certainly beyond u. I can give u a dozen instances of Jacob's selfishness... his hatred towards Edward... his jealousy.
You r biased ... hold prejudices and preconceived notions ... It's sickening... how u can continue to sing the same song over and over and not tire.

U refer to Armaan as psychotic and yet u were an ArSh fan... double standards.
Stephanie Mayer said the Jacob was an obstacle a mere obstruction in Edward and Bella's love story... to provide Bella with an easier and a more socially acceptable option. But she still chose what was harder for LOVE and EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE... PERFECTLY.
I don't hate Jacob... and niether do I hate Sid... hence I'm not biased.

And before considering yourself such a great analyst... learn to put down your literary views in an impartial manner... and btw "read twilight" if u get the time.

your post is Sickening.🀒
Edited by sara_armaan - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara_armaan

"love" is certainly beyond u. I can give u a dozen instances of Jacob's selfishness... his hatred towards Edward... his jealousy.

You r biased ... hold prejudices and preconceived notions ... It's sickening... how u can continue to sing the same song over and over and not tire.

U refer to Armaan as psychotic and yet u were an ArSh fan... double standards.
Stephanie Mayer said the Jacob was an obstacle a mere obstruction in Edward and Bella's love story... to provide Bella with an easier and a more socially acceptable option. But she still chose what was harder for LOVE and EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE... PERFECTLY.
I don't hate Jacob... and niether do I hate Sid... hence I'm not biased.

And before considering yourself such a great analyst... learn to put down your literary views in an impartial manner... and btw "read twilight" if u get the time.

your post is Sickening.🀒

πŸ˜†

tumse, yeh kya keh diya. meri aankhon ke diye hain jaise jal gaye πŸ˜† I bet you can't recognize the song πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

p.s - tum akeli aayi ho? tumhari toli nahi aayi? πŸ˜†
_Team_Damon thumbnail

πŸ˜†
tumse, yeh kya kehdiya. meri aankhon ke diye hainjaise jal gaye πŸ˜†Ibet you can't recognize the song πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
p.s - tum akeli aayi ho? tumhari toli nahi aayi? πŸ˜†

that's okay... mein akeli hi kafi hoon.πŸ˜ƒlekin poori toli hoti toh aur maza aata nai.
U-No-Poo thumbnail

nvm.

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

okay, whatever happened to 'different' opinions? misleading people? since when have opinions started to 'mislead' people? type 'twilght sucks' on google and you'll find a million harsher words for twilight and edward. so unless you consider my opinion to be the ultimate pathar ki lakeer, I don't think I'm misleading anyone. (and if you, thankyou very much πŸ˜†)

I can compare armaan to whoever I want, and if you don't agree, fine, that's your opinion. but hey don't come in and tell me what's right and what's wrong. you want me to be completely blunt? fine, I think edward is an obsessive stalker, gay vampire, one-dimensional, a male chauvinist pig and completely repulsive. plus the way SM has literally raped the literary device called 'purple prose' for him, it makes me puke.

I'm not here to put up a jacob vs edward fight, and moreover, I've already told you that I'm on nobody's team. so I don't care whether you like jacob or not, whether you hate him or not. I could care less.

if you don't like my analysis it's absolutely cool, 9 out of 10 people usually don't, but that doesn't make me 'wrong' and neither does it mean that I'm misleading people.

why are you being so rude?!!!..i thought you are one of those who debate in a sensible manner!..where did i say you are in anyone's team!..and btw neither am i!..i am no ones team nor a twilight fanatic ..what i stated was how the characters were narrated and shown!..and you are mocking me!!

so you hate some one telling you, you are wrong!!..well you are!!..because you just make up things that are not related to the characters!!..how they were written or shown!!..and yes you are misleading those who didn't watch or read twilight!!..i have seen them agreeing with you and saying that they didn't watch the movies!

you think you have the right to call anyone anything!!. regardless if its true or false!!..fine suit your self!!..and i am sorry i ever liked your posts or replied to them ..i am out!..peace out!!
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

why are you being so rude?!!!..i thought you are one of those who debate in a sensible manner!..where did i say you are in anyone's team!..and btw neither am i!..i am no ones team nor a twilight fanatic ..what i stated was how the characters were narrated and shown!..and you are mocking me!!

so you hate some one telling you, you are wrong!!..well you are!!..because you just make up things that are not related to the characters!!..how they were written or shown!!..and yes you are misleading those who didn't watch or read twilight!!..i have seen them agreeing with you and saying that they didn't watch the movies!

you think you have the right to call anyone anything!!. regardless if its true or false!!..fine suit your self!!..and i am sorry i ever liked your posts or replied to them ..i am out!..peace out!!

@Bold : totally my point...i can understand there are many pple who hate twilight bt dont mislead pple...
Edward is nthing like u have mention in ur post....

and btw please read twilight u never know u to might fall in love with it....
Peace...

and just for the record ekta changed the story line of PKYEK so its not related to twilight in anyway....

Edited by Anshika_1692 - 13 years ago