Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

@ TM  I agree, I feel like for the purpose of the show they split Riddhima.  Her character liked both Armaan and Sid.  The farz concept was introduced last week, but to me she acted like she loved both. 

I think the story is going to move forward with Riddhima not even looking back, which I think is very sad and bad execution on the part of the writers.  The way Armaan has acted in the past few months was an insult to the AR st.   It has made Sid even more of  hero. Plus since the marriage concept is in the mix, plus Rids agreed on her own will the creatives have dug themselves into a hole.

I feel like they will have to be very creative in order to reconcile the actions of all the characters, except for Sid who has stayed honorable.  

Perfy...........lovely post
And @jasmine_anih, very well replied.
I am so tired of writing the same things in diff posts tht I just quote whoever's  writing comes close to my thoughts.........😆 I know cheating at its very best......hee hee
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima..once again awesome I dont see dmg but I am a sucker for good post as these ones..

Well you said it all..AR will never be happy as their union will be on someones sacrifice and betrayal of all kinds ...

The next fight AR will have Ridz will compare Armaan to SID and ARMAAN IS NO SID.......😊
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amaira

sid is setting his wife free who doesnt love him and that is the "ultimate sacrifice" and when Armaan loved Ridhima more than his own life, he lived breathed dreamt Ridhima, and RIDHIMA LOVED ARMAAN TOO and when he was so close to marrying her after fighting for her with his friends and her family, he gave her up just so she wouldnt have to put up with a mentally ill guy, that was nothing??? im sorry but sid's "sacrifice" comes nowhere near to Armaans sacrifice. just because sid is married to Ridhima, it doesnt make his "sacrifice" any bigger!

totally agree! even now Armaan and Ridzie were willing to stay separate coz of Ridzie and her farz who is nothing but Sid! Despite them knowing they love each other still they were doing it! Sid just released Ridzie after knowing she does not love him! But Armaan was willing to sacrifice her after knowing she loved him still! There is a huge difference!

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

beautiful post...really loved it.............

but i dont understand why some arians are so selfish and immature,dey cant see the truth or perhaps they do not want to see..........
anyways only thing i want to sat that sid has been the hero of dmg 2 till yhe end..........armaan and riddhlma looked to me as sidelined characters or part of heros life...........

and one more thing..armaan would have got dead ridhima if sid was not there ...she would have died searching for him.....

riddhima is not obligating sid by staying wid her but sid has been an angel for her since he was a gem of a person but i think she doesnt deserve that.........

what sid got in return....nothing to what he did....i m sure wen she will go to armaan she would realize sid's value in her life....wen some precious  thing stays wid we dont understand deir value and we long for sumthing dat we dont have ...only wen its gone we understand it s real worth....if dmg wud have continued riddhlma wud have surely gone thru this phase
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GR8 POST

SID WAS NEVER RESPONSIBLE 4 AR SEPARATION

EVEN TODAY HE IS THE ONE WHO IS SACRIFICING HIS LUV
tanujtripathi thumbnail
I dont think armaan has done any sacrifice in this season 2..and also in season first he did because he and rid were in love ..and it is no big deal to sacrifice in love..i wish to remind you that sid has sacrificed when they were not even friends ..he doesn't even let her know that he was with her to save her from all danger ..he saved her life repeatedly..he proved that humanity beats love...and because of his golden heart and divine love for others and rid he was almost successful to conquer rid love...and this rid said when she was talking to naina that she will fall in love with sid one day..and before armaan she was very happy with his hubby and she was going to tell this to sid...this is true that she loved armaan but it is logical that sid succeed to make his divine place in her heart...but armaan overreacted and behave like an obsessive lover and forced rid to reunite with him..she never forced rid even being her husband ..armaan had no rights to force her but he did...as per sid has all right to force her but he didn't do it...sid was so innocent that he made armaan his big brother and what armaan did...backstabbed sid in his honeymoon !!!...if rid has not stopped him them he would have done his wishes with rid..and again he had no rights to do that but he did and sid had all rights but he didn't do because sid knows humanity better than armaan...armaan always forced rid and that's why he fired their happy married life..i think rid had told armaan that she wants to live with her hubby ..but no !!!..i mean "koi jabardasti hai kya"...sid gave her choices even after their marriage..i think no one could do that..no one want to be called "talakshuda" without any mistake..and rid as a confused soul ruined his innocent life...truth is truth ..because of ar the innocent life of sid is spoiled.