Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amaira

sid is setting his wife free who doesnt love him and that is the "ultimate sacrifice" and when Armaan loved Ridhima more than his own life, he lived breathed dreamt Ridhima, and RIDHIMA LOVED ARMAAN TOO and when he was so close to marrying her after fighting for her with his friends and her family, he gave her up just so she wouldnt have to put up with a mentally ill guy, that was nothing??? im sorry but sid's "sacrifice" comes nowhere near to Armaans sacrifice. just because sid is married to Ridhima, it doesnt make his "sacrifice" any bigger!

dude, tell me, what is your problem?! 
cause clearly every post i go to, you always leave a comment that is NEGATIVE. so...what's your problem? you got what you wanted, armaan and riddhima together. so why cant you be happy and stop with the attitude?
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaira

sid is setting his wife free who doesnt love him and that is the "ultimate sacrifice" and when Armaan loved Ridhima more than his own life, he lived breathed dreamt Ridhima, and RIDHIMA LOVED ARMAAN TOO and when he was so close to marrying her after fighting for her with his friends and her family, he gave her up just so she wouldnt have to put up with a mentally ill guy, that was nothing??? im sorry but sid's "sacrifice" comes nowhere near to Armaans sacrifice. just because sid is married to Ridhima, it doesnt make his "sacrifice" any bigger!

Why don't you go with your bhashan in your post or in AR phorevor post. Armaan doesn't even deserve Riddhima, When Riddhima needed him where was he? He left her in death. If there would not be sid, there would not be Riddhima. What Armaan sacrifice?? If he care so much than who asked him to leave Riddhima sake of his sickness.

Unfortunately Armaan got saved so he came back to his love, that's call selfish.
Edited by EmAsh - 13 years ago
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mate the fact is sid never sepeated ar its just written in their destiny to be seperated and sr to remain together thats y inspite of 2 oppertunities the marriage has still arrived and mind u rids still hasn't signed the divorce papers yet
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

Why don't you go with your bhashan in your post or in AR phorevor post. Armaan doesn't even deserve Riddhima, When Riddhima needed him where was he? He left her in death. If there would now be sid, there would not be Riddhima. What Armaan sacrifice?? If he care so much than who asked him to leave Riddhima for his sickness.

Unfortunately Armaan got saved so he came back to his love.  

man i loe ur post arman deserves scrap because thats what he is worth
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ TM  I agree, I feel like for the purpose of the show they split Riddhima.  Her character liked both Armaan and Sid.  The farz concept was introduced last week, but to me she acted like she loved both. 

I think the story is going to move forward with Riddhima not even looking back, which I think is very sad and bad execution on the part of the writers.  The way Armaan has acted in the past few months was an insult to the AR st.   It has made Sid even more of  hero. Plus since the marriage concept is in the mix, plus Rids agreed on her own will the creatives have dug themselves into a hole.

I feel like they will have to be very creative in order to reconcile the actions of all the characters, except for Sid who has stayed honorable.  
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

But after whatever he heard in the locker room, how could he still be married to her? When a husband finds out that his wife is only with him for the sake of "farz" but does not love him, when a husband finds out that his wife is still in love with her ex.. what option did he really have??

ridz does not love sid, she sure did couple of months ago when she was singing naughty tamana puri kare le bla bla some people can lable that as a farz but that was so not farz and i am glade sid set her free b/c she is sure not worthy of his love nor his affection.

Ishia thumbnail
i Would  not say Sid sacrificed  his love but i would say sid took it practically . he's has got d ability to move on. he at last saw that all his wife did was just  in name of farz but not d love which she has for him. Which very well Riddhima portrayed....  
Its very Hard to sacrifice ur love But at d Same time its really Hard to boost up ur friend to get back his love. Whom u also love..  
Sid did a great Job.
👏👍🏼. But both d men have done many sacrifices for this female.... But she has just given them pain n only pain..  
Sid has d ability to move on in his life.. he's loves Riddhima but He can live without Riddhima too as his Line Said U'll always remain in a part of my heart  This is called d Ability to move on
PS AR don't have that in each other....   

Edited by ishuKSGKAJEN - 13 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

ridz does not love sid, she sure did couple of months ago when she was singing naughty tamana puri kare le bla bla some people can lable that as a farz but that was so not farz and i am glade sid set her free b/c she is sure not worthy of his love nor his affection.

I'm not talking from my POV, Im talking from Sid's POV.. after what he heard in the locker room..
Whether Ridz loved Sid or not could be an endless debate among the fan groups :)
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said dear.....psycho creative head give psycho and glyceriene devi act so confused ...that audiences are getting fed up !!
in all these mess I can clearly see the most beautiful characters in televisions are SHILPA MALHOTRA and SIDDHANT MODI !!

Man ...this has beautiful sketched ....and end with ABruptly by so called confused and psycho creative head ...that has not seen DMG season 2 !!
and i do not know how Palki madam agree to do this ...for Tottally ruined plot !!

Nice post

Had Sid not been there then Riddhima would been dead by now
Armaan would have been in the mental assylum
AR would never have reunited
So, even I feel Sid dint come between AR rather brought them together
But too bad he got nothing in return,not even sympathy from from 2 selfish people.
Edited by Lori. - 13 years ago