Written Update 12th Oct

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update Uma. Can't believe it, I'm all excited for the next epi. Want to watch DM-Vishal confrontation. No comments on Shashank coz the character died the day Bharat left.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update uma!!!!!😊😊😊luvd SANTU's teasing😆😆vishal n shanky 🤢🤢
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma for the update.

Cant take Birangi Part 2 in form of Trishab 🤢 wasted scenes on them when they could have been used on our leads SANRAJ if this leap did not happen, not even one sparkle, flicker of romance or anything with the nxt generation romance, must they force another love track on us instead of the one we all want to see

Shashank is a loser, he is not worthy of being called Santu's ex-best friend or SANRAJ's Jamairaj, this Shashank is a complete and utter loser.  Idiot is calling the Witch Dr his friend the woman who is the one who ruined him and discredited him to everyone.  I hope he falls straight on his face along with his other brats, he can take this fake Vishal with him also.

Just hope DM -vs- Vishal faceoff is tmrw, please do not drag this til the end of the week.  This guy seems to be fake Vishal.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can't comment on Trishab romance since I skipped it. Any scene that I feel will be just a waste of time I just skip it. One of the great advantages of watching on youtube ðŸ˜† and reading the updates beforehand. I too hope the confrontation is tomorrow since that is what I'm waiting for since I saw the promo. After the confrontation, it'll lead to Sanraj scenes. 
ince thumbnail
Thanks  Ammoos for the update 🤗
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.

I will also be skipping the romance the reporter. I think is too early for romance with the kids but oh well. CV are not dragging the vishal track which is good the sooner is over the better.
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. Can't wait for DM to crush this fake Vishal and hope that Santu is strong and stands by DM and remembers what Megha said before the leap
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for DM to crush this fake Vishal. Just hope that Santu will be strong and stand by DM. I want her to see through DM's eyes and remember  what Megha said and what she feared.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt know who is more disgusting,vishal or shanky..sad state of affairs tht the best character has now come in this competition..:(