Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bankhan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bishop22

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for DM to crush this fake Vishal. Just hope that Santu will be strong and stand by DM. I want her to see through DM's eyes and remember  what Megha said and what she feared.

Santu's softness may erase from the mind of Vishal that she sold her to Megha. But Santu must and must act smartly otherwise again her relationship with her malik/husband may be in trouble.
kiranRonit thumbnail
Thanks for the  update
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Santu definitely needs to put her thinking cap on and start to be smart again especially when it comes to her son. She must not let her love for him blind her to see the truth.
saniya789 thumbnail
😭 BANDINI what to say, what a boring its going, i wish it should close the chapter as Kyuni saas bhi kabhi bahu thi as the new generation is not going well because the story she brought up is boring i would say WORST. The episode was going better when there was Birwa and Sarang they fight towards them and love was fantastic. Birwa (Hirtu Dhundani) was amazing in her acting i wish she should be back. We all are waiting to see her.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bishop22

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for DM to crush this fake Vishal. Just hope that Santu will be strong and stand by DM. I want her to see through DM's eyes and remember  what Megha said and what she feared.

Oooh yes.. 
This is going to be soooooo good! 
Can't wait for DM to trample him beneath his feet.. ahahhahaa muahahhahaha 😆
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Uma for the update. Hopefully new CVs manage to turnaround the story and make Bandini more interesting😊 Need to see Santu soon in a new look as her current look is depressing😭  she seems to only have limited choices in blouses and the heavy accessorized look does not work for her...hope to see change now that roaring DM is back😛
ravti thumbnail
santu should wear high heels that will make her walk smart short sleeves as far as her blouses are concern  now it is high time santu should have a nightwear ,
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rosy 

Change is on it's way.. 
just hope Bandini gets back to top 100 yaar :D
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Rosy 

Change is on it's way..