Request Repeat of AKNV to Colors

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Guys hope u are all keeping well.

I just been on the phone to Colors venting my disappointment with all the  repeat shows on all day in the UK.
From yesterday they start to repeat Kitchen champion episode 1. and all day they repeated the five shows: Bhaaya Vidhata, Ladoo,T.H.B.T.Ki Zaroorat Hai , Uttaran and L.T.lagaa, Few days ago they had the start of Bhaaya Vidhata show on.Anyway I told them they took AKNV off air, if they have to repeat a show at least repeat AKNV from start for viewers who miss it from the beginning instead of showing the start of a show that still running.I gave them till the end of the month otherwise I will cancel my subscription.
Please all UK members and members around the Globe if you feel the same way , pick up the phone and complain.We can also buy some time to get Anas Rank up again until he get a new offer. I start to  watch AKNV in  May, like myself may be lots of viewers miss the beginning .
Thanks and Regards
Swabera from UK

P.S a kind request to all members, we all know by now that to keep Anas rank up we need to keep the Forum busy i.e depend on his fans,by the Forum being dormant we have seen the result,taking  the show off air was not in our hand, but surely to keep his rank up it up to us, please don't let him down he does not deserve this,I am sure if all of us join in we can make a difference in his Rank next time.

Thanks
Edited by swabera - 13 years ago
This a message for Jay Deol

Jay I know you told us it's your last post and I do appreciate you are very busy with Uni,😭help please Cutie need you,this is the 2nd week of AKNV off air, his rank reach 75, shocking, just wondering what will it be next.Please Cutie is sinking rapidly,just couple of word from you every now and then to the forun to boost his Rank up will be much appreciated on my part  and I know being true Brit we always ready to pat someone on their back to keep up the spirit until they bounce back up. cheers.

Thanks, will oouze love to you for ever.

Originally posted by swabera

Hi Guys hope u are all keeping well.

I just been on the phone to Colors venting my disappointment with all the  repeat shows on all day in the UK.
From yesterday they start to repeat Kitchen champion episode 1. and all day they repeated the five shows: Bhaaya Vidhata, Ladoo,T.H.B.T.Ki Zaroorat Hai , Uttaran and L.T.lagaa, Few days ago they had the start of Bhaaya Vidhata show on.Anyway I told them they took AKNV off air, if they have to repeat a show at least repeat AKNV from start for viewers who miss it from the beginning instead of showing the start of a show that still running.I gave them till the end of the month otherwise I will cancel my subscription.
Please all UK members and members around the Globe if you feel the same way , pick up the phone and complain.We can also buy some time to get Anas Rank up again until he get a new offer. I start to  watch AKNV in  May, like myself may be lots of viewers miss the beginning .
Thanks and Regards
Swabera from UK

P.S a kind request to all members, we all know by now that to keep Anas rank up we need to keep the Forum busy i.e depend on his fans,by the Forum being dormant we have seen the result,taking  the show off air was not in our hand, but surely to keep his rank up it up to us, please don't let him down he does not deserve this,I am sure if all of us join in we can make a difference in his Rank next time.

Thanks

I totally agree with you. Yes ! There are some programs like Balika Vadhu, Uttaran, Na Aaana ........  Ladoo etc, which are repeated atleast 2-3 times a day since morning. But AKNV has not even be shown once also as repeat till mid night, ( Except for a few episodes in August  which were shown from Monday to Wednesday in the evening at 6.00 p.m IST ) even when the show was in air. Now that the show has gone off air and there areno other new shows  being aired, there is no harm in repeating AKNV and as you rightly said the viewers who had missed earlier can also see them ( Even I started watching it regularly only from the last week of June). By this we can keep Anas live for atleast sometime, till he returns back. I have already requested for the repeat telecast of AKNV but let us see what does the channel has in store for us. We have to wait & watch! 
Edited by Annonymus - 13 years ago
Originally posted by swabera

This a message for Jay Deol

Jay I know you told us it's your last post and I do appreciate you are very busy with Uni,😭help please Cutie need you,this is the 2nd week of AKNV off air, his rank reach 75, shocking, just wondering what will it be next.Please Cutie is sinking rapidly,just couple of word from you every now and then to the forun to boost his Rank up will be much appreciated on my part  and I know being true Brit we always ready to pat someone on their back to keep up the spirit until they bounce back up. cheers.

Thanks, will oouze love to you for ever.

hai jay! Hope you are fine! Please post some messages atleast once or twice a week so as to keep the Forum active. Hope to see you soon in the forum.!