Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

yeah Vandu...I wanted to close my OS before this weekend.....okie...let me see...I will try updating in th airport..I am leaving on Thursday evening...and abhi bhi 2 parts reh gaye hain....

On the end, yeah, i am very scared of everyone's reaction on the end.....but I just cannot change it, because I am very proud of how these two parts have come out...just like my 1st OS...I was very rpoud of my 1st OS.....in 2nd OS, I wasnt really pleased with the first 4 parts but I loved these last 2 parts!!.....so, I couldnt change anything.....

par...well, lets see!!....

u know what.. if u r pleased, then i am all shaanth now.. no more to say.. just waiting patiently..  πŸ˜ƒ
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prettywoman

tujhe toh badi hassi aa rahi hain naπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mein agar Dutta banoongi toh khush kyun nahi hongi?? 🀣

waise, I wuld refer NAKU, not because of the traits (I prefer having grey shades 🀣), but because I get to be dragged to Dutta's room by him, not once but twice and then i get to stay with him and get to hear all nice things about me from his mouth....🀣🀣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Niki.. why do u feel you were not upto the mark in these 4 parts? strange as it is excellent writing as always and great dialogues.. maybe cos you had to include a lot more of the PN niwasis and this is not just D-N.. u had to incorporate so many people vibes into this, some positive, some negative and it does affect u na.. if u rememebr, the 3rd part of your OS was just soul touching.. and it was just Dutta-Nakku for 80% of it..and we all knew the end result will be positive.. and we have all been waiting/dreaming of FR and so your thoughts were already structured and they just came out in a flow.. whereas here you had to go back and change a few bits as the story involving DP changed and our predictions also went for a toss... but now you are back to familiar home turf with dutta-nakku , 2 characters you probably understand betetr than they themselvescan ever do themselves?!

i dont know.. i am rambling and coming close to midnight.. chalo i should be off now before i give u a head ache! 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

DD update soon yaar😳

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

arre yuvi reham kar mujh naacheez pe.. tune mujhe anna bana diya.🀣. aur koi nahin mila kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†kya karon yaar its ur fault u the 1 tht reminded me of him..bechara funi gunda tha yaar i loved the way he wud talk...half english and half hindi... πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣.....

okie, so, here, I am Dutta and Vandu is Anna@@

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†zyada khush mat ho yaar...dutta ke bohat dushman hai..inc kala tai..if ur dutta thn tht means ur gna hav 2 save urself from her..kaise bachaogi khud ko kala se...u wil need my chappal...
***Yuvika throws a chappal at DD aka Dutta as a new weapon to use against kala***πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Niki.. why do u feel you were not upto the mark in these 4 parts? strange as it is excellent writing as always and great dialogues.. maybe cos you had to include a lot more of the PN niwasis and this is not just D-N.. u had to incorporate so many people vibes into this, some positive, some negative and it does affect u na.. if u rememebr, the 3rd part of your OS was just soul touching.. and it was just Dutta-Nakku for 80% of it..and we all knew the end result will be positive.. and we have all been waiting/dreaming of FR and so your thoughts were already structured and they just came out in a flow.. whereas here you had to go back and change a few bits as the story involving DP changed and our predictions also went for a toss... but now you are back to familiar home turf with dutta-nakku , 2 characters you probably understand betetr than they themselvescan ever do themselves?!

i dont know.. i am rambling and coming close to midnight.. chalo i should be off now before i give u a head ache! 

awwwwwwwwwww Vandu....Thanks gal..I actually found my dialogues very cliche'....I die for punchmarks and I feel that was there in my 1st OS, but in the 2nd one, I just could deliver few punch marks but lacked in many places.....but the last two parts have satisfied me.....

oh!! u think I understand these characters?? thanks Vandu....This helps...because then u all wuld be able to relate to my writing...πŸ˜›
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

πŸ˜†zyada khush mat ho yaar...dutta ke bohat dushman hai..inc kala tai..if ur dutta thn tht means ur gna hav 2 save urself from her..kaise bachaogi khud ko kala se...u wil need my chappal...
***Yuvika throws a chappal at DD aka Dutta as a new weapon to use against kala***πŸ˜†

Yuvi, achcha, agar mein Naku ban jaaoon toh chalegaa????
then all I have to do is give bhashans, be very cooperative with dutta in the romantic moments and all saviour walla kaam dutta sambhaal legaa!! 🀣🀣
prettywoman thumbnail

awwwwwwwwwww Vandu....Thanks gal..I actually found my dialogues very cliche'....I die for punchmarks and I feel that was there in my 1st OS, but in the 2nd one, I just could deliver few punch marks but lacked in many places.....but the last two parts have satisfied me.....

oh!! u think I understand these characters?? thanks Vandu....This helps...because then u all wuld be able to relate to my writing...πŸ˜›

i think i know what u mean.. i am being very honest here with u, hence have the courage to say i know what u mean by your punchline dialogues. and why u feel these 4 parts did not have many. but dont be so harsh on urself.. most of the last part was spent by D and N in silence mode na, introspection or thinking mood mein the.. but when nakku spoke thru bappa, those lines were gems Niki.. yes, 3rd part of your 1st OS is littered with such gems that i still go back to read it when i needa mood uplift.. but as they say too much of good things is also bad na.. so i am sure these 2 parts will be th special tadka or shall i say sone pe suhaaga on this OSπŸ˜›
anyway, chalo am off now.. hope to read ur FF tomorrow and hope i dont have to go into the loo with teary eyes!
prettywoman thumbnail

Yuvi, achcha, agar mein Naku ban jaaoon toh chalegaa????
then all I have to do is give bhashans, be very cooperative with dutta in the romantic moments and all saviour walla kaam dutta sambhaal legaa!! 🀣🀣

chalega.. khaali yeh yaad rakh ki tujhe kahin pe bhi kabhi bhi kajal dibbe ki zarrorat ho sakti hain.. aaj kal toh dutta saab is doing his man marzi.. aaj bola room mein rukhne ko, kal kya bolega kya pata😳 so be prepared with kajal dibbu with u 24x7 unlike nakkuπŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail

chalega.. khaali yeh yaad rakh ki tujhe kahin pe bhi kabhi bhi kajal dibbe ki zarrorat ho sakti hain.. aaj kal toh dutta saab is doing his man marzi.. aaj bola room mein rukhne ko, kal kya bolega kya pata😳 so be prepared with kajal dibbu with u 24x7 unlike nakkuπŸ˜†

Oh! I didnt think about the soot.....oh ho...well, I think for these spl  moemnts, i will immediately run to the washroonm, wash my soot off, come out and tells Dutta, Okie dude...this is real me....now, dnt look so shocked, this is the story of my soot..now, lets get back to where we were!! 🀣🀣