Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Who is on dark Bani. I think we won. Our Siddy didnt win Ridz heart by doing EMA like their dude🤢 And by Ridz FB status she still loves Sid so we r still one step ahead

And yes our day will come sure. We just have to be patient😃

agree he didn't he won her b/c of his innocense and for his true love and selflessness.  by the way the blacko rozes stuff that cracked me up and i even made a post but those modes closed it, but what does she mean by that she is sending him black rose b/c she loves him😕

and yes patient is virtue and we are on the right side then god will one day shower his blessing on us and his love to and that day will be our day of new beginning a happy and beautiful journey again.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vidz just chk my dabba is it visible
My darling phone is troubling me
@harshu(LG)

it is not workign at all, i cannot see the picture
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand this black rose business. Can someone explain pls..
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bannu - I also can't see d picture
I think there is some problem wid my phone

Let me try once again

B/w heera & annu hiiiii
@annu

hell i cannot figure this women out then how can i figure what she meant by black rose for sid b/c i love him, like what the hell does she mean, is it that he is her dark prince but this line really proves that she loves sid why and from when we need to see, why do i feel like cmg might be headed for season 3🤢
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi every one i m back. i can't get over this pain....... 😭 
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

@annu

hell i cannot figure this women out then how can i figure what she meant by black rose for sid b/c i love him, like what the hell does she mean, is it that he is her dark prince but this line really proves that she loves sid why and from when we need to see, why do i feel like cmg might be headed for season 3🤢

Bani... That woman....drives me nuts....

Today gave me new meaning for the word Farz and Haq... I tell you I will go insane if I try to understand what goes on in her mind.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Black Roses

Though true black roses don't exist, blooms that are the darkest red can look black. Giving someone black roses would mean the death of a relationship or idea.
Dark red roses speak of a beauty past its prime, a passion that has lost its warmth, and a love that is quickly dying off. A dark crimson rose that almost borders on black is indicative of mourning and sadness. There are also people who know that they can be together only briefly. They have pressures that can't keep them together. Yet, they have intense feelings for one another and know that though they can't be together, their feelings can never die. The sadness in their love, and its inevitability, find expression in dark red roses. They part with dark red roses, stating their love indelibly, and sometimes even send each other red roses to express how much they cherish it even after they are no longer together.

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Bani... That woman....drives me nuts....

Today gave me new meaning for the word Farz and Haq... I tell you I will go insane if I try to understand what goes on in her mind.

annu this women has destoryed my brain cell for sure, who is she like what is she made off, she is so shallow and cold, i cannot believe she is the same ridz who stoped when sid said mat jao, this women is not our sid ridz, she is sick and cold hearted murder, i feel like blowing her up.