Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I really regret the fact that I had once defended her against the ARians...What the hell is she...Which Species of creatures does she belong to ...Can any one enlighten me???
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

hilarious, what a confused soul, God save Sid asap

norzar
r
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo...now it is confirmed Ridz has offically gone MAD ...She and Armaan sure will hit off well..@ crazy and mental ppl...

Well what is dark love BTW.........???? cvs ka new LOVE 🤢
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@lori & Reshu - I am saying dis Bcoz after mata's treatment her brain will also run in d same direction of Armaan's so dat dey will finally settle down together & d show will b called ' Pagal mill Gayye ' 😆 😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Dear God,

I know I ask you for a lot, but a small little favour can there be power cuts all through India at 8 pm for the sake of mankind. Pretty please with a cherry on top! 😃

Thanks

Deeply apperciated!

As for the status 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black rose aww what an insult to the rose! 😛

Originally posted by: sidma_love

@lori & Reshu - I am saying dis Bcoz after mata's treatment her brain will also run in d same direction of Armaan's so dat dey will finally settle down together & d show will b called ' Pagal mill Gayye ' 😆 😆

🤣
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what else??😛😆
Its confirmed now coz she is so restless just like a spirit. I can guarantee that when she will be with Armaan she will do Sid sid sid ka jaap.🤢
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shamil

This is Ridhimmas FB status on DMG wall!

My love for Sid has been somewhat dark' 
I'm sending out this Black Rose to him because I still love him'.🤣
is she a mental case??????????

so basically confused mata was in lowwe with siddy baba????? err wasnt she supposed to be only 'caring'????
looks like armaan will have to hear maiyyaji talking abt 24/7 days a week abt sid after AR marriage.
so the plot thickens ...phor DMG-3????
hai rabbba..save us from the torture!

Hey Shamil I have heard of Red Rose sending but what is this Black Rose. Lagta hai they want to shoot DMG-3  and they are preparing for the plot. So basically DMG-3 would be AR and Riddhima would be constantly caring or showing her DARK love for Sid. Oh GOD PLEASE YEH TORTURE KAB KHATAM HOGA
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Dear God,

I know I ask you for a lot, but a small little favour can there be power cuts all through India at 8 pm for the sake of mankind. Pretty please with a cherry on top! 😃

Thanks

Deeply apperciated!

As for the status 🤣

Black rose aww what an insult to the rose! 😛

Amen to your prayer. What an insult to Rose. Pehle ek star khi insult ho gay ab rose ko bhi nahi choda.😆😆Edited by psarada - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think this Dark Rose thing has something to do with the new show Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahani...Just a wild guess...I found something like this on the Star One official site...