Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg this is ridhimma ji ka latest fb status πŸ€£πŸ€£
madam will be confused phorever and make us mental!!!
CV'S kuch toh izzat rakhlo apni kabhi ridhimma armaan ki kabhi sid ki
kal tak sab kuch farz aaj phirse love!!!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

Maybe Rids stopped watching the show a few weeks back so she doesn't know what's going on. 

By the way did you see dill mill gaye banner on the star one site, It says Armaaan Moves on , He accepts Riddhima and Sidhant's Relationship.  πŸ˜•

It looks like even people at the channel have stopped watching the show.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

at least channel people should watch the show because majority of audience have already stopped

0.2 trps bhi nai aayengi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL πŸ˜† W*F are CV's doingg man,
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

riddhima is a nut case for sure....

i don't know whether she go mental asylum or not...but i am very sure we all will be admitted in mental asylum because of her....

since yesterday it was a burdern and farz...why suddenly i love sid...

she is one confused soul.....i don't think she possessed a heart

please spare me from DMG 3....

i guess riddhima future will be...AR getting married and then here she go again...she will always remember sid....

then she will say some lame dialogues "yeh mujhe kya horaha hai...ab armaan mere saath hai...kyon mujhe ar waqt sid ki yaad aati hai...kyun mera dil...atma...dimaag sid ko nikhal kyun paathi....kahiin mujhe sid pyar to nahin hogaya...nahin armaan mera pati hai...mujhe apna farz nibhana hai"

basically she will love sid...this women is gone case....sid run away to houston.....escape yaar faster escape

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

riddhima is a nut case for sure....

i don't know whether she go mental asylum or not...but i am very sure we all will be admitted in mental asylum because of her....

since yesterday it was a burdern and farz...why suddenly i love sid...

she is one confused soul.....i don't think she possessed a heart

please spare me from DMG 3....

i guess riddhima future will be...AR getting married and then here she go again...she will always remember sid....

then she will say some lame dialogues "yeh mujhe kya horaha hai...ab armaan mere saath hai...kyon mujhe ar waqt sid ki yaad aati hai...kyun mera dil...atma...dimaag sid ko nikhal kyun paathi....kahiin mujhe sid pyar to nahin hogaya...nahin armaan mera pati hai...mujhe apna farz nibhana hai"

basically she will love sid...this women is gone case....sid run away to houston.....escape yaar faster escape

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   She has some major pblm no doubt !!

he will haunt her now !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Definatly He has a better life w/o his  crazy wife !!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanti05

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   She has some major pblm no doubt !!

he will haunt her now !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Definatly He has a better life w/o his  crazy wife !!

yaar he will have a lavish life without his crazy confused wife yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
at last sid is single ready to mingle...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

well in the eyes of law....he is a divorcee😭😭...but in eyes of us...he is single and ready to mingle....the first-second marriage with his stupid wife never exist at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really felt saad for Sid , I mean  he is such an adorable human being how can Riddhima even think of hurting him that too marrying him twice
I mean she was  eager to marry him even the first time
when she tookl the poison  She actually begged him to marry her
and he did
The next time he said he never wanted to marry again and he was happy with her the way things are and she insisted that they marry again
only a ridiculous person who thinks that this  marriage is so called Farz  inspite of having  herself falling for Sid can say such a thing

Seriously the creatives have lost it  and made the character of riddhima the worst in the 3 year span of teh show