Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't know love had colors. Thank you Riddhima ji, for clearing up that as well. Sid ke liye black, Armaan ke liye red, please don't choose another color. 😆

Awesome post Shamilji !! 🤗

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣did she really say that!!🤣

if i were Sid i would send her to pagal khana thats where she truly belongs!😛..

and how her love for Sid is dark?!!!😕..if i am not wrong dark usually means wrong or sinful!!
JShukla thumbnail
Arrey her love fo Sid is black coz she cant control herself when she sees Sid in black.......... remember how she nearly tore open the buttons of his shirt........ So to compensate for the loss of buttons on tht shirt, ..........black roses
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rang Badalthi Ridhimma!!!

Gr8 post Shamil and less said abt Ridhimma the better!!!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JShukla

Arrey her love fo Sid is black coz she cant control herself when she sees Sid in black.......... remember how she nearly tore open the buttons of his shirt........ So to compensate for the loss of buttons on tht shirt, ..........black roses

🤣🤣🤣🤣

KW looks sexy and hot in Black ðŸ˜›
kaifia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Han sid mera pati tha mujhay aj bhi us ki fikar hay rhidhimma ko khul chotna khatrnak hay   Ritz k leye hum tere bana bhi nahi jee saktay aur sid k bana tu bilkul nahi jee sak Tay   Call the pc clear the air palki mayya bolay gee ritz dono ko milay one week arman one week sid I think this the best end hosh kho Gaye ritz k
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nisha80

Ridhima Mallik--
"Armaan mera pati hain.... lekin main Sid ke baare mein kyun soch rahin hun
"🤪

ROFL ROFL ROFL

THanks god the show is ending. If the show would continue one month more then we would probably see another EMA story. But I am glad that at least SID character Till the end is not butchered.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I want to say sorry to the AR fans since I once had said them that Rid love Arman only. But after this post I can now understand what RId want. RId is a die hard EMA supporter. She love one who is currently not with her. Since SId was with her so she was afraid that ARman may not leave her forever and then what would be her EMA. Now when SID is decided to leave her SHe is again afraid.

Thanks SHamil di. This post just cleared up my all confusion. I previously thought that RId is confused about whom she love. But I can now clearly understand what is inside the RID's heart. I could show my proof if the show would go for another month. RId would always thought that she did unfair with SID and give him a fair EMA chance and
would say tum itne acchhe keu ho SID jo mujhe Divorce dene ki baad vi mere saath ho and
SID would say I think now I can get you more closer ever than what I got when we were husband and wife.

Edited by papia - 13 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣
wat is dis......OMG......shes completly lost it yarrr......
plxxx sum1 send hr 2 punchgani fr treatmnt....asap
Edited by docnuss - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG! I just saw this post!

When was this posted???????

Gosh! There is no saving this woman!  So someone please help clear my confusion....Plz! Between the episode and FB status and all, me suffering major konfusion.

So simple question: All that RM felt for Sid is only "Farz"...Right?/Wrong?

Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago