Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!! I couldn't resist reading the spoilers. I seriously can't wait for next episodes. I am dying to see about Katherine's past.
I didn't knew Bonnie's magic (shock waves) could effect Masoon as well. Can't wait for more Bonnie's scenes.😍 Awww.. Stelena are soulmates.
😍
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this Jaan!

and OMG the teaser! :O :O...i can't wait now...these next few epi's are gonna be awesomee!
Kat & Mason = HOT! and i couldnt get what Bonnie was telling Stefan about Elena?
and Stefan, Damon, Alaric and Jeremy...ahhh! thats deffo is one badass team! They are gonna kick some vampire and Werwolf ass! LOOL! Those weapons looked really kool actually!

and im really fascinated with Kat's past so i can't wait to see what they show!

ooo and yh..the Stefan and Damon t-shirts...im soo gonna get them! haha! they look soo hott! :P

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Enigma: Totes agreee w/ you, but I think Damon is trying to protect Jeremy by making him realize how serious this is...
Dhruvz: Thanks for the video!
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah, I guess you are right.But I just don't like the way he treats Jer....I mean ..WHAT has the poor kid done to him?? :S (Plus, mistreating Jer won't really help him if he wants to get into Elena's good books :| )
& if you see the previous promo, Damon goes all VAMPY on Jer (I am assuming its Jer or it can be HAWT Uncle :P) ugghh... or maybe he's just teaching Jer a trick or two *shrugs*....
Anyway I should stop ranting πŸ˜†

BTW you can call me Aditi.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Enigma-

^^ Yeah, I guess you are right.But I just don't like the way he treats Jer....I mean ..WHAT has the poor kid done to him?? :S (Plus, mistreating Jer won't really help him if he wants to get into Elena's good books :| )
& if you see the previous promo, Damon goes all VAMPY on Jer (I am assuming its Jer or it can be HAWT Uncle :P) ugghh... or maybe he's just teaching Jer a trick or two *shrugs*....
Anyway I should stop ranting πŸ˜†

BTW you can call me Aditi.

Okay AditiπŸ˜†
Yah. I think that he treats Jer badly, but they sort of called a truce, now i think that Damon, in his own twisted way islooking out for him. Vaise, true true, mistreating Jer, is def not gonna help w/ the Elena issue.
I think its Jer he vamps out on...but I hope not..maybe he's trying to prove a point....
I don't mind rants lol. Come on DE AT...all we do is rant about Delena and Damon. : P