New York Comi Con+Dallas Infor/Pics/Spoilers

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
New York Comi Con Pics

Hot Topic Dallas. Ian and Candice
Some pics.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0y8q0eWbbM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Credit To Original Poster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0y8q0eWbbM&feature=player_embedded

SPOILERS START HERE.

New York Comi Con Spoilers
There is going to be a lack of stuff for the next week cause no TVD Next Week! But. Today was the Dallas Meet and Greet and The New York Comicon. Posting Stuff!!!
From Twitter. This color=my thoughts.

Steven R. McQueen says "Jeremy was meant to go through a lot of loss. He mans up & starts to embrace his destiny." He's also set for a face-off with Katherine in the next few episodes. That will be sooo cool to see. Also. Steven draws most of Jeremys Art work!

There are hints that Bonnie could be involved in a love triangle with someone we already know and a new character. [see casting info posted on spoiler thread] She's sure making up for her lack of decent romance in season 1! Julie Plec also says "Bonnie is only one who calls Damon out on the shit he pulls, which is an unpopular opinion with people who believe Damon does no wrong. Damon does wrong!" I'm sure bamonaters will be happy about this statement!

Episode 8 will reveal more about Katherine's origins in a flashback to Romania, circa 1492 (nice little nod to the book timeline, there). And you think she's evil now? She's going to make her previous actions pale in comparison over the next couple of episodes.

Arielle Kebbel could also make a return as Stefan's best friend, Lexi. Most Probs Flashbacks.

Zach Roerig says "Matt is just trying to pay the bills, busing tables, eating Easy Mac and a can of peas and keeping his truck running."

Julie says Melinda Clarke could be back. The supernatural story they had started for Kelly Donovan, which is in the deleted scenes of season 1, episode 15, felt to soon.

Kevin Williamson also confirmed the possibility of David Anders coming back as Uncle John. They didn't kill him off because they love David, and there's still a lot of potential for his story, cause he's Elena's dad, which they feel is important

Julie Plec also says "I think by the time the show is over, Damon will have had sex with every man, woman and child in Mystic Falls." Thats Shocking.

Kevin said that you don't always end up with your soulmate, refering to Stefan and Elena.

Also, next episode. Katherine and Mason rough sex. Apparently. There was emphasis on the rough part.

Please Discuss these! As well. there are pictures etc coming up.
Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Oh thanks for this Jaan. Yay. As hard as I tried I really can't stay spoiler free not after stuff about 2x06 came out. So happy Jeremy will be big this season. Same with Matt. I craved secondary storylines. I mean I love the ones they have going on but I'm such an imaginative soul I always wonder what I don't see. Which explain my crazy DB lovin' haha.

Bonnie triangle. I pray, really pray, that's its not Jer/Luka. I don't care if Luka is the one but I want Ty. Because being Elena's best friend meant Jer is prolly like her little bro and I can't ship it, *shrudder* its wierd because everything is pointing there, what do you think?

Oh yay I actually am happy. But not in a concided way, I'm just glad that's how I was supposed to feel. Phew I was worried I was going loco and irrational.

YESSSS. Looking forward to some Katherine FB! I want it. Hello HBIC bb! And OMG happiest person reading Lexi is back. That made my night. Lexi is the best thing that happened!

What about Kelly Donovan? I don't remember that? Someone clue in por favor? Oh yes Uncle J is awesome. I like them honestly. Not as dad - well for Jer's I do. Because he treats him right at least. OMG Damon sleeping with everyone? No, really? OMG! Ew but yes. Ew because you know. And yes because Bonnie bb, get in line ahah. (;

Woah so they are saying SE are soulmatesbut won't get together? Fine, allow DE, if so make me some SB on the side. I'm happy either way. Sad really but ehh - books is what matter more to me personally - is that bad lol. (:

Um this will sound exteremly bad but when doing anything with Katherine when is it not rough? Lmao. Anyways they looked awesome. Ian/Candice are adorable photogenic people.
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvi.

Oh thanks for this Jaan. Welcome Yay. As hard as I tried I really can't stay spoiler free not after stuff about 2x06 came out. So happy Jeremy will be big this season. Same with Matt. I craved secondary storylines. I mean I love the ones they have going on but I'm such an imaginative soul I always wonder what I don't see. Which explain my crazy DB lovin' haha. -Yes. That explains a lot....things that won't ever happen. They also said that witches and vampires hate each other and always will cause vampires use witches wrongly.....

Bonnie triangle. I pray, really pray, that's its not Jer/Luka. I don't care if Luka is the one but I want Ty. Because being Elena's best friend meant Jer is prolly like her little bro and I can't ship it, *shrudder* its wierd because everything is pointing there, what do you think? -I don't think it'll be Jer..I was acutally thinking maybe even Matt...Is that weird?

Oh yay I actually am happy. But not in a concided way, I'm just glad that's how I was supposed to feel. Phew I was worried I was going loco and irrational. -What are you happy about???

YESSSS. Looking forward to some Katherine FB! I want it. Hello HBIC bb! And OMG happiest person reading Lexi is back. That made my night. Lexi is the best thing that happened!
-I'm super excited about that Kat flashback, I just hope it doesn't look cheesy

What about Kelly Donovan? I don't remember that? Someone clue in por favor? -They started something supernatural for her in a deleted scene, but then, deleted it..obviously....I'll try to dig it up for you.  Oh yes Uncle J is awesome. I like them honestly. Not as dad - well for Jer's I do. Because he treats him right at least.-I like John, but Elena hates him..and Stefan did sort of threaten him.... OMG Damon sleeping with everyone? No, really? OMG! Ew but yes. Ew because you know. And yes because Bonnie bb, get in line ahah. (; -I only want him to sleep with Elena....after he sleeps w/ a few others. 😆😆

Woah so they are saying SE are soulmatesbut won't get together? Fine, allow DE, if so make me some SB on the side. I'm happy either way. Sad really but ehh - books is what matter more to me personally - is that bad lol. (: -They didn't say that they wont get together, they just said they may not. But I will be the happiest person on the earth if DE are endgame. As for books I get how you feel. Harry Potter Books matter to me way more than the  movies...if thats in anyway they same.

Um this will sound exteremly bad but when doing anything with Katherine when is it not rough? Lmao. -Rough. Mason. Katherine. I can't wait.  Anyways they looked awesome. Ian/Candice are adorable photogenic people. -I know. They're soo cute.

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣...Okay...so the spoilers were sort of funny so i'm going to reserve this and give you a long comment tomorrow. =D

*Jot*
sourpuss thumbnail
Eeks yay! Thanks for this Jaan! :D I shall give detailed comments in a bit *nods*
-dhruvi thumbnail
New Promo released at the NYCC

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GBauEUB8KY[/YOUTUBE]
Salz. thumbnail
will not spoil it!!!
must resist
runssssssss offf
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
...OMG! Dhruvi.... =O The teaser was....HOLY!! OH.MY.GOD!

Kay...so Jaan we can stop guessing..LMAO...it was Jere who Elena hugged.
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Julie Plec also says "I think by the time the show is over, Damon will have had sex with every man, woman and child in Mystic Falls."

Eww....I am officially grossed out by that comment...What was the need to mention children??!! Bad joke JP :|  

@Kevin's soulmate comment ...TeeHee...What can I say?? :P

OMFG!That promo! Alaric,Damon,Jer,Stef...The most badass team EVER! XD
Bonnie taking down HAWT Uncle aka Mason = Awesomeness 😆

@1.31 - Geez! STOP being an IDIOT Damon!! *headdesk*

xoxolively thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Enigma-

Julie Plec also says "I think by the time the show is over, Damon will have had sex with every man, woman and child in Mystic Falls."

Eww....I am officially grossed out by that comment...What was the need to mention children??!! Bad joke JP :|  

@Kevin's soulmate comment ...TeeHee...What can I say?? :P

OMFG!That promo! Alaric,Damon,Jer,Stef...The most badass team EVER! XD
Bonnie taking down HAWT Uncle aka Mason = Awesomeness 😆

@1.31 - Geez! STOP being an IDIOT Damon!! *headdesk*

Yup, I agree, children is weird.She always uses some bad joke.

I like Kevin's comment , that means DE is coming.😆😆

I think Bonnie would be involved in a triangle with Jeremy/Luke.I love Jeremy  and Bonnie individually and Jeremy/Bonnie would be cute, even in comic con's promo, they are together and looking cute.
Edited by xoxolively - 13 years ago