Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wrong time Aditi 🤣 OMG what u doing at 3.18 am in the morning?🤣 well im always up at that time so im not surprised 🤣

@DD..Awww 🤣 you're mosssstt welcome sweetheart! anytime 😳 So glad thelink helped you...Yes we will discuss Delena all day/night long tomorrow 🤣
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Heylooo ppl!😃   LOVED all DE we got!...

First was the kitchen scene...where he was definitely taken aback by her including him among the people most dearest to her...loved the look of surprise and gratitude on his face..

The second DE scene at Slater's place..he arrives there without even informing Stef!..loved the authority in his voice, the protective nature...and then she says she doesn't want to be saved, not with Klaus killing everyone she 'loves'...I think her stating it this way makes him want to protect and look out for her even more. It's this crazy need to protect the other person... loved the part when he tells her 'don't ever do that again'. She fights only with him this way...totally reminded of the scene in S1 after Vicky's death (Halloween epi)..when she slaps him and he controls himself...

The third scene when Elijah arrives...Damon standing guard and another warning to Elena..lol..loved that.. I think Damon also was a wee bit in shock seeing Elijah kill those guys...but then the move he makes that was like OK-let's-settle-this-once-and-for-all ..ahhh he would kill anyone who harmed her

The fourth scene at the porch...Again he lets her know that 'sacrificing' herself is the most stupid idea ever..and she tells him that no one should question why she wants to save 'all of you'....ummm...that is like 3 times in ONE day she let him know how much he means to her! ;)

The fifth scene at the tomb..OK she runs back to want to get Stef out..and is upset at Damon?..Oh Elena...D came running after you...not right to blame him for that...and she's frustrated and leaves..things just getting more complicated by the minute...

And Damon promising Stef that he will do all it takes to protect Elena...and also get his bro out..

Will you look at that, we got like 5 DE scenes in this episode! So satisfying :D

Edited by Maz. - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg omg omg!! I just watched the episode...Hayeeeeeeee!!...Lately, Damon is just the epitome of love....love in its purest form...No evil beam around him...few wisecracks around Bonnie et al, and no complaints there because after Bonnie didnt remove the curse on that instrument, the wisecracks are the last she deserves!!!

Otherwise, he is such a well behaved guy!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Maz...awesome summary....

Oh dude...with Stefan in the cellar, we are getting awesome delena treat from now on!!
🤣

BTW, Do u think Elijah is a nice guy? he wants to keep her safe and away from that Klaus guy....Is it klaus?

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
@DD: yup more Delena stuff in the next episode.. but I don't think it's going to be the way Katherine says...I genuinely think D will try to figure out a way to get Stef out from the tomb..

@Elijah...no way I don't think he is good at all!..I think he and Klaus have some history which we may get to know in the next episode..
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@maz--- hey n thanks for the delena details ....havent seen the episode coz of studz ,  but after reading all that stuff  i think i m left with no choice ...running to witness all that wonderful stuff .....
btw , i m nida .
..😛
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Klaus doesn't come until the 16th/15th episode.

Last I heard, they're still casting for Klaus, and the episode obviously hasn't been shot. They're probably going to shoot it soon.

I'm going to hate the winter hiatus.
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Maz: I think Katherine's warning was to Stefan that he did a very wrong thing by handing over elena to Damon...She didnt mean Damon wouldnt find a way out for Stefan....I am sure Stefan knows that Damon would save him....but Kaherine's warning was for the promise Stefan takes from Damon about Elena....

On Elijah, I dont know...His tone wasnt dangerous at all and he could have killed damon easily and kidnapped Elena...but he didnt,....ofcourse he couldbe trying to dethrone Klaus....u never know...but for today, iw uld take it with a positive pill and sleep!!

hey Nida! Dud..watch it...it was awesome...fight and yet love!!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

I'm going to hate the winter hiatus.

After 9th dec, next episode is in 2011....i wonder why do they take such long breaks?
Maz. thumbnail
The breaks are required I guess to spread out around 22 episodes over 9 months...else we'l have to bear with a superr long break between seasons..

--

BTW I posted a link to Ian's interview with Jay Leno in the video intv thread...do check out if you haven't watched it on TV....he's adorable in it ;)