Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
CAN I POST THE STORY WHICH I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IN FF CORNER?
DesiGirl_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sam-

CAN I POST THE STORY WHICH I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IN FF CORNER?

yes
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
@jasminerahul...nice os..😊

@others......nice os...]😊

divya
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@jasminerahul:great one dear
loved it
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Edited.

Edited by -JONAKI- - 13 years ago
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owowowo adyaa veryyy nycc part...i love itt yaarr..!!!!😃
-Blossy- thumbnail
Edited here :-
Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Your username: ruky786
Your Name(Optional): Rukhsar
Your Age(Optional): 18
Topic Number: Family Story (based on a true story of someone who died and she was very close to me)
Title of Story: Why did you go?
Story: It is a story about me who goes back into flashback mode telling you what happened when someone close to me died.
Picture(Optional): None

"Nyla, why did you go?" I was standing there listening to Nyla's mum crying her heart out and I had my head back on the wall asking God "Why did you take my best friend away from me?"

If only He was able to give my answer because I knew she had gone to a better place, my mum was standing near her coffin and I was standing away in denial. I couldn't believe she was gone.

Flashback

It was 2:50am in the morning when I woke up and my mum received a phone call, I tried to go to sleep but then I heard crying and I knew something bad happened, my mum came upstairs and I heard my mum speak to my brother saying "Nyla's died?" I felt a pinch in my heart that was bursting but I couldn't believe it, Nyla has gone?

I didn't want to believe it because I decided on Sunday 1st August 2010 to visit her in hospital but maybe fate had something else in store and Nyla died. I texted my cousin as well she was shocked because Nyla and her were childhood friends, she said to me "I'm looking at the window in shock but I don't want to cry yet, tears are starting to come out slowly but I'm stopping myself". I wanted to cry as well but I didn't and I stopped myself.

I felt angry, sad, upset and in my mind, I wanted to get a knife and kill myself as well. Strange isn't it? I wanted to hurt myself because I felt Nyla can't go, she couldn't but I knew she wanted to go because she wanted to be with her father who is probably up there in heaven as well.

Flashback Ends

Nyla was in the coffin and I was standing there with no expression and I couldn't believe she went away, I did cry but I stopped and I wondered 'This shouldn't be happening", I closed my eye for one second and opened again just to see if this was a dream but it wasn't and Nyla's fate was sealed.

Her coffin had a beautiful pink duppata on, her mum said "She was going to wear this on her brother's wedding but she was ill and she can't be with her brother for too long". I started crying because it was too hard to see it all happening. Later on, I was outside and her coffin was taken inside the car and when the car started and I felt Nyla going far away but to a better place.

Thursday 14th October 2010

I am sitting here, recalling the day when Nyla died and I am listening to "Agar Tum Mil Jao", and every time I listen to this song it reminds me of Nyla and the happy memories we shared. I don't cry anymore because I think of the happy times and I know Nyla is still in my heart and near me. I will remember her forever. I miss you Nyla.

luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww lovely storey adya liked it 😃
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely os
thanks 4 the pm