i had a whole lotta trouble in deciding which one to post😆

Your username:VampirePrincess
Your Name(Optional):ZJ
Your Age(Optional):18
Topic Number: Luv Story-any kind- (Sad)
Title of Story:Why?
Story:

WHY?

The day she left morena her heart had been hammering hard against her chest telling her about the start of something new. Why? Didn't she always dream of setting her ambitions?Of achieving her set out goals.

She feared Mumbai, a city full of different kind of people yet she never expressed it, she hid it all behind her smile.

Excel her new college, on her first day it felt weird, odd, she felt like hiding under a table or to cuddle up in her mother's arms. Why? When she didn't have her mother, when she couldn't avoid the first day?

She met him there, he was the most famous guy in the entire college, every girls heartthrobe, the famous basketball player, but he was not only good at that, he was also a good player of hearts.then Why? Did she get attracted to him, when his player image was so clear to her, why did she fall for him?

He had befriended her shown extra interest, wanting to talk, to drop her home, to help her in college'Why?

He told the reason to that one day, and it was one of the most beautiful day of her life, the day he proposed to her smiling, with only pure love edged in every feature of his, she said Yes.

And then'..

That One day he didn't come back home and she was worried, Why had he not returned from office yet? had she known of the miserable incident, no, then why did her heart thud so bad against her chest and air seemed to be too hard to breathe in easily. Why?Was it nature's warning?

She stood there staring at his lifeless form..why? did it had to be him?

The truck collided into him and he no longer existed, he was dead then Why? Was she alive?Why wasn't it her with him in the car.

Why Didn't she breath her last with him?Why?

Today again here she knelt down next to his grave as warm tears sprung in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks instantly freezing.

The wind swept her hair as she stood up staring down reading her chosen lines.

Here lies Samrat Shergill

A beloved Son, Husband, Brother, Father and Friend.

Born 15 august 1982- Died 17 may 2008

She still lived. Why?

God answered her soon as she got her medical reports, Little sam would soon join her world, a world engulfed with darkness, into a world where he would never meet his dad, never know his dad.

She gave birth to him, and there he was, not her son but samrat, those chocolate brown eyes a painful similarity with his father's, his jet of black silky hair so similar and his milky white skin.

Every moment he reminded her of him.

Years passed and here she was seeing samrat in the eyes of their 14 year old son.

The best Basketball player, crazy about music, teacher's favourite and every girls dream.

The sharp similarity often clutched her heart, she sat day and night, foolishly praying that may there be similarities but not in fate.

She blinked as a few more tears flowed down her cheeks, she felt lil sam tug her sleeve, she held his finger and directed him to the next grave.

She laid the yellow flowers on the tombstone and the lines caught her eye as she sucked for air, she felt something pressing hard on her chest, it was painful like someone had draped heavy metal chains around her.

Here lies Suhani Shergill

A beloved Daughter, Sister and Friend

Born 26 june 1984- Died 30 may 2008

She knew it had to happen, For suhani her life resided in Samrat, her brother.Things had gone too worst for anyone to control probably her grave would have been next to theirs if it hadn't been lil sam.

The only reason she breathed.

She headed out of the graveyard holding lil sam's finger, though her heart still wished.

To hold his hand to feel his presence next to her, and for a moment she did, often when she was drowned in memories of them together, she could feel him, in her dreams he was so real.

Yet he wasn't here

Why?Why did her heart still crave for him..when she knew it was over'.when she knew he didn't exist anymore'

Why?

Is Gunjan Shergill still holding her hand free, waiting'.waiting for Samrat to hold hers'.Why?

Picture(Optional): -------

Thats all..All the Best Every1!😳

Hey Zeeru this is one of my fav OS....so beautifully written....I read it long b4 wen I havnt joined IF(I think but long b4)....n to be frank this is the 1st OS I ever read on IF....from that very day I became a huge fan of ur writing...you have done the right thing posting it here...All the best Zeeru!

All the very best to other contestants too!!!!!😊

loads of love🤗 

urs'
Aditi
Edited by Dr.Zombie - 13 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

Your username: AttractiveAdya
Your Name(Optional):Adya
Your Age(Optional):13 +
Topic Number: Family  Story
Title of Story:"BLOOD  RELATION!"
Story:

Two  Sisters!  Nupur  and  Gunjan .They  were  very  close  to  each  other  and  born  with  the  difference  of  1  and  a  half  year  only. They  both  used  to  loved  each  other  like  none. But  sadly  their  beautiful  bond  faced  its  bad  and  testing  times  as  well  which  changed  a  great  deal  of  things  between  the  two. Nupur    being  the  elder  one  ,  always  had  to  give  up  things  for  Gunjan ,  the  younger  one  and  slowly  this  "giving  up" of  things  led  to  a  envious  feeling  in  Nupur's  heart  for  Gunjan. Time  passed , both  grew  up  and  as  they  grew   the  jealousy  in  Nupur's  heart   grew  and  turned  into  nothing  but   pure  hatred. This  hatred  inside  her  made  her  loose  connection  with  everyone ,  be  it  her  friends or  family. She  remained  distant   from  people  and  arrogant  to  her  family  and  especially  her  sister   and  her  this  behavior   made  her  parents  away  from  her  and  her  sister  upset.
                                                Gunjan ,  the  younger  one    always  thought  that  why  did  Nupur   hate  her  so  much?  God  Why  am  I  the  Chosen  One?  She  tried  to  get  closer  to  her  but  Nupur  wouldn't  budge  instead  she  would  just  shoo  her  off.  Gunjan  wanted  to  spend  time  with  her  ,   to  play  with  her  but  no  luck. She  finally  gave  up  and  went  down  to  play  with  the  others  in  her  colony . Eventually  she  became  best  friends  with  two  boys,  one  of  them  was  her  age  and  the  other  one  was    his  brother    who  was  her  elder  sister's  age. Their  names  were  Samrat (Sam)  and  Mayank (Mankz) . 
                                                  . One  night  she  went  out  with  both  the  boys  to  a  new  pub  and  the  sight   they  saw  their  shocked  them  out   of  their  wits.  Gunjan   thought  "What  is  she  doing  on  the  stage?"  Nupur  was  dancing  with  some  boys  who  were  trying  to  take  off  her  clothes  and  Nupur   was  giving  in  and  in  fact  she  had  removed  her  top . So  without  wasting  a  second  Gunjan  quickly  ran  up  to  the  stage  and  pulled  her  down ,  trying  to  gain  control  over  her  and   the  situation . Suddenly  one  of  those  boys said  something  nasty  about  her  clothing   and  before  she  could  react   Sam  had   punched  the  him  in  the  face  and  took  hold  of  her  hand  and  pulled  them  out.  He  had   always  been  like  this  and  he  couldn't  tolerate  if  she  talked  to  any  other  buy  except  him (Mayank  was   an  exception) . An  hour  later  the  three  i.e  Gunjan , Samrat  and  Mayank  sat  out,  on  their  car  while  Nupur  was  inside  sleeping  calmly . Gunjan  asked  Sam  to  relax  as  he  was  still  upset  about  the  whole  event  to  which  he  said  he  couldn't  and  when  she  asked  "why ?" He   yelled  "I  LOVE  YOU!  That's  why" and  the  two  held  hands  and  Mayank  smiled  at  them. Suddenly  they  heard  someone  say  "Even  I  love  you"  they  turned  around  to  find  Nupur  looking  at  Gunjan  with  teary  eyes.
                              Nupur  walked  towards  Gunjan  ,  they  were  just  a  meter  away  when  Nupur  not  able  to  handle  herself  fell  down  on  her  knees   and  cried  while  Gunjan  bent  down  to  her  and  simply  hugged  her  cradled  her  like  a  mother  would. No  words  were  required. All  the  hatred  had  vanished  now  all  that  was  left  was  Love. They  knew  why  they  were  together  now  it  was  all  because  they  shared  a  BLOOD  RELATION!                                                   

Picture(Optional): None

Amazing OS Adzy....you justified the title "blood relation!"....Loved it to the core!!! All the very best to you honey!!

All the very best to other contestants too!!!!!😊

loads of love🤗 

urs'
Aditi
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Your username: IndigoBlues
Your Name(Optional): Megha
Your Age(Optional):13
Topic Number: Love Stories
Title of Story: Paths of Love
Story:

Love is never having to say you're sorry-Love Story

Do pal ruka Khwaabon ka karwaaan

Aur phir chal diye tum kahaan hum kahaan-Veer Zaara

Everyone burst into applause, giving a standing ovation to the young Taani Bannerjee as she finished her song. Despite being only twenty-six, she looked quite mature, because of her simple dressing style and sober personality. She did not attend parties, or throw tantrums during rehearsals. She had fully devoted her life to her music-her music never left her, it stayed with her wherever she went.

But Anurag didn't.

We all have voices in our head. Taani had images-images of her and Anurag laughing together, sharing childhood experiences, and even doing the most useless gossip about people-just so that they could keep themselves in front of each other's eyes, if only for a moment or two. Our conscience taunts us only when we are wrong-Taani's taunted her in everything she did, because her whole life was wrong, wrong without Anurag without her side. Wrong because she had left him.

Anurag Ganguly irritably glanced up from his laptop, as a scared intern approached him. He didn't like screaming at his employees and kicking them out of their jobs. But in a childish way he hated them. He hated them for their youth, for their innocence, that he would forgive them for every single mistake they made. Forgiveness was something that had long since exited his soul-though the one who had made that happen hadn't.

After he was done firing another one from his job, he took a sip of tea and calmly glanced outside his window. He was fine. No more memories to trouble him. He just had to open that file, sign it, and be a normal boss. It wasn't that difficult.

He slammed the cup on the table.

He had been the same way when he met Taani. Struggling from a difficult childhood involving a stern father whose rules he detested, she had been like a wave of freshness in his life-he literally drowned in those brown eyes of her when he first met her. She had just started her own album company, and wanted publicity-what better way than to meet the MD of the city's leading newspaper. Ordinarily he called for security-but her professional, polite, gentle way of speaking had astounded him.

Or rather her voice.

You can get attracted to a person's looks, voice or personality. Sometimes you get attracted to all three. You find your soulmate-your perfect match. Anurag found his perfect match in Taani.

When she opened her mouth and sang, that first time in the recording studio, he was blown away. He was transported to a magical world of flowers and waterfalls, under the shining moonlight, just him and Taani in this fairytale universe, no one else. Her voice had that quality in it.

Her album sold like hot cakes. Everyone commented on the lyrics, the pitch, the sweetness, the emotion-but no one experienced what Anurag had. Everyone had fallen in love with Taani.-but not the way Anurag did.

And then she left him.

She just disappeared-or rather broke all ties with him. Stopped responding to his phone calls, to his texts. Didn't even write a letter to him. He was confused at first, then sad, then just plain furious. She had used him.

He couldn't see the truth.

Taani still remembered that heartbreaking moment when she had been spinning around in her room, caught in a flurry of love and dreams when Anurag had confessed his love for her-and then she realized-he didn't know about her past. Didn't know that she had been married to a man she had loved, but it didn't work out, and now she was alone. She felt scared. What if he felt she lied to him? What if it didn't work out between them too? And what about his image? What would happen to it if he married a divorcee?

She just left, for the love she had for him was growing by leaps and bounds, and she wanted to be out of his sight before it crossed its limits. So she broke all contact with him-breaking her own heart in the process, bit by bit, like breaking a glass mirror into shards, for everytime she saw her own reflection, she saw him.

But now that she looked back on it, she realized how stupid she had been. So what if she had already been married? True love had no terms and conditions. Anurag didn't want to sign a contract with her. Heck, he wanted to settle down with her, have a family with her. If he had truly loved her, he would have calmly took the truth the way it was.

It wasn't concern for Anurag which had made her take that decision. It was her own defense mechanism from that imaginary heartbreak she had formed in her mind.

And now he was the one not responding to her calls. He was the one breaking her heart now-he was taking revenge.

She was sitting motionless, paralysed by all these painful haunting memories when a phone call came. Her heart skipped a beat. It was Anurag. He had called her! Maybe he wanted to talk, maybe he wanted to say that it was okay, he had forgiven her-

"Ms. Bannerjee. This is Anurag Ganguly. I am pleased to tell you Ganguly Publications is celebrating its fifth anniversary two weeks later. Would be really obliged if you cared to perform at our function. Its at the Sports Grounds in your neighbourhood. If you have any other commitments, please inform me."

"Of course, I would be delighted!" she said excitedly. "Listen, Anu, I need to talk to you-"

The phone was cut.

At the venue, Anurag received a call from a new client, when suddenly Taani pulled him aside.

"Listen, Anu," she said nervously.

"Mr. Bhattacharya, please wait," Anurag said. He then glanced at Taani, annoyed. As he took in her face, he turned a shade of purple.

"Look, you are my guest so I don't want to create a spectacle here," he hissed furiously. "I only invited you here because it's good for the company. Don't get your hopes up. Here to use me again, aren't you?"

"No Anu," she said tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes," he snapped. "Listen, before I do anything rashly, just go away."

"I want to say sorry Anu," she said, "I love you. But I couldn't marry you, you see, Sameer"

"Oh..so you had a boyfriend….how many men do you love?" he said spitefully.

And before she could break down then and there she rushed away.

He felt a pang inside. How could he be so heartless? He should have thought before speaking.

She didn't think before leaving you.

Composing himself, he turned back to his phone call.

"Mr. Bhattacharya? Sorry for the disturbance-"

"You shouldn't have spoken to Taani like that," the voice said sharply

"You heard our conversation?"

"How did she use you?"

"Well…" said Anu…"She loved me..well that's what I thought. But she left me."

"She left you because…"

Anu listened astounded. And then he turned to the dias where Taani was singing a duet, her sadness forgotten as the music inside her overpowered her. She did not care for anyone, she was truly singing for herself.

When she finished, no one spoke.

As Taani was exiting the function, she was full of heartwrenching pain. Everyone had congratulated her, everyone had come to shake hands with her, but no Anu.

A timid PR came scurrying upto her. 'Ma'am?" she said nervously, "This is your cheque, from Sir.," she said, handing over an envelope.

"So he just wants to pay me back..literally," she thought bitterly, her face breaking into a smile as she looked at the sick humour of it all.

As she opened the envelope, a note fell out into her hand.

Dear Taani

I don't know what exactly happened before you met me..though I have a rough idea as to it. But it doesn't matter. I know that you're the most talented singer in the world. That you're a true romantic by heart. Also that you are the stupidest person I've ever met. But most importantly that I love you. And I think this sentence should matter the most to you..and nothing else. Your favourite novel is 'Love Story' right? Well..love is never having to say you are sorry.

Love, Anurag

Sometimes two paths lead to the same destination…even if one is wrong and the other right.

Note: This exception applies only to true love.

The End

(Credits for song lyrics go to www.hindilyrix.com)

Hope you liked my story...😊

technoholik thumbnail
Gud one:)

-Micky
www.ratetorate.in
[A-Z technology brands at dirct-from-distributor prices]
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Finally after much deliberation and all I'm posting this story of mine ! Hope you guys like it 😊

Your username: -shabnoor-
Your Name(Optional): Fatima
Your Age(Optional): 19
Topic Number:Luv Storys-Any kind
Title of Story: Euphony

Story:

EUPHONY

" My thoughts are haywire and I'm wired,
And I'm unable to think straight,
Why me?? Is the question that escapes."

It was a peaceful day...the sun had started settling and the waves ruffled at the shore yet the sea looked calm and serene, they both sat facing the sea gazing the setting sun and reflecting their life. The wind blew aimlessly caressing her hair and adding a chill to the November evening, their heart beats were settled in the stillness of night and none of them spoke, it was the silence that conveyed their feelings. After what seemed like an eternity had passed she broke the silence....

Life at times is so intricate that you ponder and question it, but what if it throws back the question back at you ? and you are left in silence....silence that haunts you and you feel like running away from it but the more you run, the more entangled you become.

Sometime back my life too, was the same solitude is all that I wanted and that too for life; I had become a lifeless inner soul. I was happy in front but hide my self deep within myself; that's the time you walked in my life like an angel not like wind, I invited you unknowingly and you stepped into this chaotic world of mine only to clear the mess and enliven me once again.

I always loved silence and calm as it gave me a sense of tranquility and solitude; it's just I kept it hidden under my talkative self though talking was inborn...spun lies around me myself, lies which were not meant for others but for my own self.

You were so very different from others..weird is what they called you but for me you were different not weird! The way you envisaged things and formed convictions; you were a vagabond..a wanderer, you lived life on your own terms. You had your own notions yet you never cut my wings and let me fly high. Yes at that time I did criticize you and felt tied down despite all this but later came to realize I was not losing but gaining. During this course of time, I didn't know when this friendship changed to love; yes I fell in love with you and fought an inner battle but then was at peace; earlier I perceived you as my shadow; but now you are the sound of my heart and a part of my soul.

I don't know what destiny has in store for me nor do I know whether the almighty has in woven us together or split us apart; but what I do know is my soul is entwined with yours and it will be till eternity.

There is so much to share, so mush to tell but as I gaze into your deep brown eyes I'm lost again and I realize my eyes have given way to my untold feelings as I see your eyes shimmer and these speak the unsaid and understand the unexpressed !!

Have I ever told you ?? that your eyes draw me to you; your voice compells me to talk to you..and your breath forces me to be silent and listen to the symphony that takes over my soul and enthralls me...your persona captivates me and I feel complete... 

A starry silence enveloped after what seemed like aeons she broke the silence,

I know now the question looming over your mind .."why is she saying this all today and re confessing her feelings to me? and yet today why does she not take my name often and only seldom does my name escape her lips? why is the lone question ?" 

Well today I break my bonds and confess this to you...so as to why I never take your name...why I prefer calling you my "Soul Searched Friend", my "Soul mate", my "Heartbeat"...well I myself really don't know Mayank...I truly don't know why? (pause) but what I do know is..you truly shine like a moon in my darkened nights and yet you provide me light and warmth in the morning; though your always not there; you fill that void by your words and unseen presence...(pause) my words are now lost and I can't give way to more...all I can expect from you is to understand your Nupur and free her from her own clutches...not by your words but by your mere presence and a smile. After what seemed like an eternity had elapsed...she spoke again.... 

I'm not in a muddle nor am I sad...I also know maybe there'll never be a YOU and ME...but yet i'm happy and elated as there will always be a WE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Mayank means moon.
* There is no end to this os...I leave it to you readers to draw whatever conclusions you want to coz love is not always fulfilled nor unrequited...it's simply just love!

Picture(Optional): -------

That's all ! All the Very Best to each and everyone ! Read some stories and loved them 👍🏼

Edited by -shabnoor- - 13 years ago
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Superb contest!!

@ Fatima: ur ff roxx!! I always lovee ur way of writingg!! You rockk!!
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os Fatima
Loved it
-Blossy- thumbnail

Good luck to all....

Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago