Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i m sooooooooooooooo excited rati.
all d bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
muahhhhhhhh
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait to see her...I hope the show is aired at a time when I am at home so I can watch itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And I hope Rati gets well soon...and I also hope Arjun becomes her partner.....that will be like the cherry on the cakeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Guys can we make a petition or bombard whoever-is-in-charge's emails to get us ArTi as a jodi on the show???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
navu02 thumbnail
it will b gr8 2 c rati dancing...wating 4 it !!
kiran_artifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
when will we come to know abt her partner...the shooting will be on 12 soo i think uptil now it has been decided ...really waiting for thiz show now
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too hop for arjun 2 be her partner...but is der any chances of him pplzz tell me...??
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats an awesome news looking forward to see her dancing
mayur.sumita thumbnail
Wow Rati is doing dance show atlast.. rati u r going to show ur another talent to ur fans , it is not actually reality show , this show is based on talent and learning.. so i am sure u will take advantage of saroj khan and terrence and learn from them. i like ur attitutude towards life and career .. i love ur acting, now its dancing and one dayi would like to see doing live show on snging .. because u good in all these three qualities.. singing, dancing and acting.. i hope to see u opposite Chaitanya Chaudhray ( he is good dancer ).
Edited by mayur.sumita - 13 years ago
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Can't wait to see her...I hope the show is aired at a time when I am at home so I can watch itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And I hope Rati gets well soon...and I also hope Arjun becomes her partner.....that will be like the cherry on the cakeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Guys can we make a petition or bombard whoever-is-in-charge's emails to get us ArTi as a jodi on the show???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OH omg...omg...dis wat i wanted 2 say...by god...tumne to mere moh ki baat cheen li....sry dunno ur name..but jo bhi kaha hai....bilkul by god hai....πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wooow looking foward to see Rati dancing
i wish we got Arjun as her partner
thanks 4 sharing
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

If its voting show.. she will get all our votes..

If its not a voting show..then... we will bombard the producers of the show to make sure she wins :D

RATI.. We are with you!!! MUAH