*~Bandini: CharacterSketch*~#3

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Character sketch #3

*~Bandini: CharacterSketch*~ #1

Picture credit Arshi_sahniπŸ‘

Sanraj

Santu (Asiya Kazi) and Dharamraj (Ronit Roy) waited for their lost son for 16yrs. But when he returned his heart was full of hatred for them. The heart broken parents had to leave their house and started their life afresh in Mumbai and their hardwork and dedication gave them success and won their house back from the evils.

Vishal & Triveni 

Vishal ( Shailesh Gulabani )is brought up by an unknown family and his foster parents are no more. He still hated Sanraj. Plotted against his family and throwed his parents out from their house with the help of Megha.

Triveni (Played by the new comer Jia Mustafa ) was a journalist who came to D'pur to do a documentary and later fell in love with Rishab but their engagement was stopped by Vishal claiming her to be his wife and later Vishal raped her which lead to their marrigae. Vishal was later redeeemed when he saw Megha's real face. Trishal patch up and they lived happily ever after.

Tarulatha, Vasudha and Monghi  

Tarulatha aka Motiben is seemed to be nice and loving towards everyone including Santu.
She stayed the pillar of support to Sanraj anything they faced.
The role is played beautifully by  Rasika Joshi

Baa is still the sweeet and loving. 
Tarla Joshi  is the person behind this sweet loving character

Monghi played by Abigail Jain was not shown post the last leap and was not even mentioned.
But she was shown in the last episode but no explanation of where she was.

Hiten & Family

Hiten (Mrunal Jain)was looking after the business and him and Toral (Vibhuti Thakur) have two sons Rishab (Mohit Raina) and Nakul ( Yash Choudhary)
Rishab was the one who brought Vishal back to the family. He later fell in love with Triveni but still stayed her good friend even after she was married to Vishal.
Nakul was not shown from a good part of the show without any reasoning.

Kadambari & Family

Kadambari( Prerna wanwari) was shown a loving daughter even when her husband Shashank ( Played by Ajay Krish  for a while  and later disappeared for a long while but  later in the last episode Bharat Chawda was brought back) was standing against DM and family. They have three children.  Nandini (Mehga Israni) Danish ( Micckie Dudaaney)  and  Parth (Rithwik Dhanjani)

Khemi, Birwa & Suraj

Khemi was  said to have gone to Haridwar leaing moh maya ka jaalπŸ˜† and is never shown or mentioned.

Birwa is doing business in Anwerp.. this was  said in a few episodes before the  last week of the show. Whether she is married or not, not mentioned.

Suraj is married to Juhi and they are living in London

Vikram & Krishna 

Krishna (Karan Sharma)is Arjan-Khemi's son and Vikram ( Ashish Kapoor) is  Suraj and Juhi's son. 

Champakali 

Champakali Sarita Srivastav  is still working at the M mansion. She and Motiben went along with each other so well. Toward sthe end it was motiben who taught Champa english.

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here is the characters update post leap.

If any info on any charcaters is wrong please let me know.

Any character missing?? then send me the picture as soon as possible.

All pictures credit goes to Arshi. Thanks a ton dear πŸ€—

If there is any change in story line, this post wl be edited accordingly😳

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 job ammoos....πŸ€—.that was very quick ..unlyk meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanx for taking the effort of doing this, will help for newbies to the show. Arshi, can't leave u out since credit for pix goes to u, so thanx to u as well. 

Uma, just wanted to say that u will need to update as soon as Sanraj kid(s) make an appearance and I'm sure there will be at least one after Vishal.πŸ˜‰
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Uma, thanx for taking the effort of doing this, will help for newbies to the show. Arshi, can't leave u out since credit for pix goes to u, so thanx to u as well. 

Uma, just wanted to say that u will need to update as soon as Sanraj kid(s) make an appearance and I'm sure there will be at least one after Vishal.πŸ˜‰

i hope u r rite fazy.......πŸ˜ƒ
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm just waiting for them to make an entry, the leads cannot just have the one kid. They should have at least given us some clue but my guess is they're keeping it under wraps but there will be another Sanraj kid for sure.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the thread Uma and Arshi for the pics.

I was so confuse since Wednesday wondering who the woman was next to Hiten it never occur to me that she's toral 🀣.  The actress is pretty, WOW so that's the new toral πŸ˜†
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uma....u take so much of pain for us....thnx so much....
finally i m clear abt the genetics of new generation....
i hope u soon do the additions in the list of sanraj kids((finger crossd))
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ really g8 effort by u Uma di u doing so much for us really appreciated........ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thank you for all your efforts and hard work umaπŸ‘πŸΌ