Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indradhanush thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Fareed is part of the fusion band Ozone...

[quote]

The definition of fusion music Ozone is a fusion band based in New Delhi India, which contain pure classical music from Indian culture and just a fragrance of western music in it. We borrow our name as ozone means O (our) ZONE (any encircling or belt like structure).

Since the group was formed, in 2007, ozone has steadily grown to become one of the most respected acts on the Indian music scene. Our sound is a mlange of the styles, moods and textures we have taken in from different cultures and different music systems of the world. Ozone is inspired by the famous band called 'SHAKTI'.

The music of this band is deeply inspired by the famous band of living legends   'SHAKTI '. In our own way, we attempt to dissolve into the world we perceive, and discover music that resonates around us.

Many great musicians, especially in the Indian Classical arena, speak of the pursuit of that incredible moment during performance when the musician becomes the music and forgets his own identity. .

In our composition you will find the mixture of ragas (from Indian classical traditional music) with combination of western music together.
Ozone played in many prestigious festivals in India as well in abroad like in karia music festival (Japan), Namastey India festival Tokyo (Japan). Etc

MEMBERS ARE :-

1.    AZEEM AHMED (SITAR)
2.    DANISH ALI (VIOLON)
3.    FAREED HASAN ( VOCALS)
4.    TRIDIB CHOUDRY (GUITAR)
5.    SOURABH (BASS GUITAR)
6.    ABHISHEK PANDIT (KEY BOARD AND EFFECTS)
7.    HAFEEZ AHMED ( TABLA)
8.    MOHIT (DRUMS)
9.    MOHD AMJAD KHAN ( PERCUSSIONS)[/quote]

mind-googling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never mind.
Edited by mind-googling - 13 years ago
Indradhanush thumbnail
Kya miya abhi to thik se mile bhi nahi the..aur chal diye?

You are a potential gold mine, untapped. work hard & prove your self,

I am sure , out of SRGM you will be able to sing uninhibited.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What an exit line Farid miyan !πŸ‘

it was the best i heard on any show till date.πŸ‘

it still brings a smile after 12 hrs, when i think about itπŸ‘

Farid was way beyond this mediocre show  !

Glad he left.

His auditions still echo in my mind.

Mark of a great singer... One  excellent song is enough, instead of repeated mediocre songs to prove a pointπŸ‘

You will be missed, never forgotten.😳
deandany thumbnail
I thot that Zee would take him way faar than this. This was a bit unfair..

he is a unique singer and shud have been given a long run. Maaan! I just used to watch SRGMP for him (and ofcourse Kamal and Ranjeet).

The best thing wud have been Fareed being in show since Day 1 and going till final 6. I would have seen him much more songs and wud have loved to treasure those videos

Also what this wud have done is, it wud have prompted some music director to have a look at him . He is the one for future Sufi and Classical based songs in movies and albums and wud have reduced the issue of India having to import singers to sing such songs thinking there is no talent here 😲

Now he will go back to the silent nukad of Delhi and go back to doing riyaaz and performing at some small auditoriums with yawning audiences πŸ˜• .. Also on a lighter note.. actually heavier note, i think he will be found in that Chandi chowk washing down plates of Delhi chat :-)

Another excellent talent nipped in the bud

Junta usually want singers who sing peppy and catchy songs.. no matter how bad they are sung 🀒 Hence public votes went to faar worser performers.

Now public will keep throwing out good singers and then keep complaining "where is the talent in India"  Kya public hai πŸ˜†
Edited by deandany - 13 years ago
rajucole thumbnail
whereever he is, he is now celebrity. thnks to srgmp.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘