Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indradhanush thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE0gHnCCKno&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Raag Dhanashree. The harmonium player is amazing, this is German variety of Harmonium.
Edited by Indradhanush - 13 years ago
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE0gHnCCKno&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Raag Dhanashree. The harmonium player is amazing, this is German variety of Harmonium.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Janab Fareed Niyazi Sahab se rubroo ho jaiyen:

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Janab Fareed Niyazi Sahab se rubroo ho jaiyen:

Well, he is not going to win any beauty contest.πŸ˜†

who cares?😳

let him entertain us with his music😳
Indradhanush thumbnail
Fareed Hassan WO W WOW WOW WOW WOWO I love you guy, what a rendition of albela sajan followed by Bandish in raag Ahir Bhairav.

what a display of pakad, chalan & range, his taan were intricate & smooth, he has blasted the stage, judges are clue less & so are other performers..!!

Welcome Fareed, Im proud of you, keep tradition of Delhi gharan alive.
Edited by Indradhanush - 13 years ago
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm a fan of Fareed since the initial auditions..Looking forward to some amazing singing! 😊
Truemusiclover thumbnail
 I liked him in the auditions. But today I could not connect with him somehow. His albela saajan did not appeal me. The film version is very appealing. And his bandish sounded similar to what he sang in the auditions. May be I do not know the intricacies of classical music(but i love classical music). Aage dekhte hain kya hota hai.
Indradhanush thumbnail
Brilliant singing by Fareed on Khwaja mere khwaja & piya haji ali, while Khurram was out of scale Fareed saved the over all performance. Well done, very good layakari & sargam. Good demo of range.Edited by Indradhanush - 13 years ago
deandany thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

Brilliant singing by Fareed on Khwaja mere khwaja & piya haji ali, while Khurram was out of scale Fareed saved the over all performance. Well done, very good layakari & sargam. Good demo of range.

Wow! Indradhanush... Fareed coming back is a dream come true for all SRGMP fans.. its like the quality scales have jumped up from ever-decreasing 4 to 8 out of 10 😊

And was just going to write the same thing u have.. Khwaja needs a very matured singing voice.. Khurram was trying his best to compete and match up but Fareed was miles ahead and just gobbled Khurram...

Khurram has started killing all songs now.. πŸ€’ he is a burden to show... Add to it Ali Sher's perf. today bhojpuri song was crap... (even tho he tried his best in friday auditions.. looks weak vocally and physically πŸ˜†)

Except these.. all others rocked today's Golmaal show.. Dilse was wonderful...

Fareed blow all of them.. πŸ‘
Indradhanush thumbnail
Fareed Hasan Niyazi is a great classical singer and was already selected among top 54 contestant of Zee sa re ga ma pa 2010 for mega audition at Mumbai, but unfortunately Fareed hasan suffered from Chicken pox at the time and was unable to participate in mega audition. Now Fareed Hasan Niyazi took the opportunity of wild card challenger of Zee saregamapa and impressed all the judges and was unanimously selected among final 11 contestants of Zee saregamapa 2010

Profile and Biography of Fareed Hasan Niyazi

Fareed Hasan Niyazi is a classical singer and is inspired by Mohammad Rafi and latha mangeshkar. Favorite singers of Fareed Hasan Niyazi are Mohammad rafi and Latha Mangeshkar only. Fareed Hasan Niyazi is simple person and a great singer. He finds Zee Saregamapa as a superb platform to represent Indian music. Guru of Fareed Hasan Niyazi is Ustad Iqbal Ahmed Khan and singing style of Fareed hasan Niyazi is mainly Indian classical, though he is also comfortable in western classical and other forms of songs.

Personal Information of Fareed Hasan Niyazi

Date of Birth of Fareed Hasan Niyazi - 14th June 1985
Age of Fareed Hasan Niyazi, Contestant zee Hero Honda sa re ga ma pa 2010 is 25 years.
Birth place of Fareed Hasan Niyazi - Delhi