Why is Katherine back?

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,
So Katherine says she's back for Stefan and as much as I'd love to believe her... I don't 😆... Why now? Why return after so long? I mean if it really was for Stefan she could've come back years ago...

So why now?

Maybe she really is back for Stefan but that can't be her ONLY motive for returning to Mystic Falls after 145 years... There's something else, I'm sure... It seems to me like Stefan's being there as well is just a bonus for her...

Come on, this is Katherine Pearce we're talking about 😆... We've seen what a manipulative woman she is from the flashbacks... As much as I'd love to believe she really is here for her "true love"... I can't 😛... A woman like her doesn't change so quickly...

So why do you think she's back to Mystic Falls? What could be her reason for returning?

Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Nayab!
Thats deffo a point to raise..why is Katherine back?
I think she really does love Stefan..i actually do believe that she does..but shes back for something else as well??

Btw..you're making this post after seeing the first epi..right? i have a reason..well wot i think basically...but its related to the 4th epi..and i dont' wanna spoil anything for u? LOL! 😳😆
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Hi,

So Katherine says she's back for Stefan and as much as I'd love to believe her... I don't 😆... Why now? Why return after so long? I mean if it really was for Stefan she could've come back years ago...

So why now?

Maybe she really is back for Stefan but that can't be her ONLY motive for returning to Mystic Falls after 145 years... There's something else, I'm sure... It seems to me like Stefan's being there as well is just a bonus for her...

Come on, this is Katherine Pearce we're talking about 😆... We've seen what a manipulative woman she is from the flashbacks... As much as I'd love to believe she really is here for her "true love"... I can't 😛... A woman like her doesn't change so quickly...

So why do you think she's back to Mystic Falls? What could be her reason for returning?

WOW... I was thinking the same thing. i just finished watching Season 2's 1st episode and all I can wonder why is she back?
"I came back for you Stefan" - 🤣🤣🤣 I'm not going to believe this. She is surely upto something. If she truly loved Stefan then why it took her.. i donno.. just about 145 years to come back to him?😲😲 I am gonna watch rest episodes soon but I am really curious and at the same time I am loving her!! 😛

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nayab- One things for sure. Def not only for Stephan.
DD- Excuse Me!! You're already at Episode 1 of season 2!??? Last I checked you were at 12!!!! Helllooo girl. Good Job. Hahaha

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
okay - I think she's also up to something. Part of it is that she's back for Stefan, but part is something else. Or she'd not have manipulated the tomb vampires, and Isobel and John the way she had. There's something much more. Oooh, Nay, maybe they'll bring in Klaus!
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ OMG its my dream. Ever since I read I wished for Klaus. You know that man in 1x14? I seriously that was Klaus's entry. He needs to appear. I'm interested in how the old ones become - the book didn't explain did it? I can't remember. And I think they said they don't remember that far back.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
^^ ohmygod, which dude? I don't remember! gah - and yes, I know. It'd be so cool if they work in Klaus and the Old Ones. They never explained it in the books, you're right. It'd be way cool if they do it in the show. 

[and btw, your thing in the siggy space is awesome. all my pairings too!]
-dhruvi thumbnail
The one who got Elena in the accident - remember Iso sent him? And yes they need to! Katherine/Klaus scene would be amazing!

[ oh I know - my top3 (: ]
Anhdara13 thumbnail
oh. but why would Klaus listen to ANYONE? :P haha.  right? he'd be his own bad guy.

[mine too! for shows that are still going on anyways. even if I only really watch one out of the three.]
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I came back for you Stefan 🤣 Yeah right, as if anyone would believe her 😛 😆 But she kept saying to Stefan "I came back for you, I wanted to spend some time with you because I love you" 😆

No one really knows what her motive is, hopefully it is revealed in the coming episodes!
😊