Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shaf13

jab enagagement hojayegi tou shadi b ho hi jayegi na 😭 ðŸ˜­ aur tmhe hansi arai hai bani ?? 😭 ðŸ˜­

jab tak saans hain...aas bhi hain...we hope till the last breathe...right?
Sweet_Waters thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriage😆. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

Sauji what an explaination yaar😆....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....😳.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyone😊
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

jab tak saans hain...aas bhi hain...we hope till the last breathe...right?

yah  u r ryt jab tk saans hain aas b hain very true.....umeed abhi b baki hai aur hum jeet jayengy nivi sid saath hngay 😊 
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ding_dong

Sauji what an explaination yaar😆....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....😳.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyone😊
[/QUOTE yah seriously aik baar jodi bana k unhe torne ki kia zaroorat hai only sid nivi just sid nivi 😡 no divya sid n nivi viren only sid nivi n only sid nivi 😭

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...

Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...
shaf13 thumbnail

actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...

Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...

nai na yaar sirf nivi sid only nivi sid plzzz 😭 ðŸ˜­
Sweet_Waters thumbnail

Here also might be after trials and tribulations Nivi and Sid might trealize how much they loved each other and might paveway for a strong bonding in future😊....Love becomes more visible when there is trails and here too we can expect something like that....Normally RS shows have good ending....I mean we may feel that something will never happen but finally it will happen....
shaf13 thumbnail

Here also might be after trials and tribulations Nivi and Sid might trealize how much they loved each other and might paveway for a strong bonding in future😊....Love becomes more visible when there is trails and here too we can expect something like that....Normally RS shows have good ending....I mean we may feel that something will never happen but finally it will happen....

yah at the end it will b sid nivi happy ending
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

thanks, Elsa!😆 Good to see in CCBM forum. Welcome dear!!

yes forgot about that one!!
Right now I am on neither Nivren nor on Nivarth side. I am just enjoying interesting episode of CCBM nowadays that's it and enjoying Viren's character unfolding little by little each day and so far I love what I saw of Viren.😊

I know how painful it is to see the favourite jodis breakup, so I can understand Nivarth fans plight. Hopefully Nivi becoming strong will give them some consolation.
Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

sakshi's marriage is 6/7...she completed six pheres out of seven😆

😆😆 so don't you think then that by round number logic( 0.567 = 1), she is married!!🤣 I wonder if she can use this logic in court,🤣
just kidding!😳

Alekh - Khushi deserves better.

😆