shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
so guys finally kal nivi n sid alag hojayengy hamesha k liye....how can sid do dis ?? someone plzz stop the engagement plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
its engagement...not marriage..then there is hopeπŸ˜†
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageπŸ˜†. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, whether the engagement breaks or not, one thing is for sure. My heart will keep breaking to see Nivi and Sid separated. 😭  πŸ₯Ί

Today when Sid looked painfully at Nivi, that was just soooo sad. I wanted to hug him; he was put in such a tight spot and the fact that Chanchal wanted his destruction pissed me off so much. 😑

*wishing to type up a barge of expletives*
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But Chanchal does not realise that her son will destroy her once he finds out the truth. Apne feet pe khud kulhari maar rahi hai woh by destroying Sid... Upar wala to sab dekh raha hai...
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

its engagement...not marriage..then there is hopeπŸ˜†

jab enagagement hojayegi tou shadi b ho hi jayegi na 😭 πŸ˜­ aur tmhe hansi arai hai bani ?? 😭 πŸ˜­
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageπŸ˜†. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

yah yaar engagement hojayegi tou shadi b ho hi jayegi for sure 😑 πŸ˜‘ sid wake up plzzz dont ruin ur n nivi's life plzzz stop it dont get married to divya 😭 πŸ˜­
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

Well, whether the engagement breaks or not, one thing is for sure. My heart will keep breaking to see Nivi and Sid separated. 😭  πŸ₯Ί

Today when Sid looked painfully at Nivi, that was just soooo sad. I wanted to hug him; he was put in such a tight spot and the fact that Chanchal wanted his destruction pissed me off so much. 😑

*wishing to type up a barge of expletives*

han yaar jab sid nivi ko dekhti hn mai b bht udaas hojati hn mera dil b toot gya hai mai nivi sid ko alag nai dekh skti 😭 πŸ˜­ koi smjhao aisa mat hone do plzzz  yah exactly chanchal i just hate her wht she thinks of herself 😑 πŸ˜‘ everything is going according to her y ?? sid plzzz atleast try to understand 😑 πŸ˜‘ dont marry divya daughter of a selfish mother who separated u n nivi 😭 even divya is selfish usne b nivi ka sath chor dia oh yes hum ksy bhool gayay divya k liye tou bas siddharth imp hai 😑 
shaf13 thumbnail
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

sakshi's marriage is 6/7...she completed six pheres out of sevenπŸ˜†