Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: misti73

I am glad that you liked it.........even the serious part. πŸ˜‰

Yup I even liked the serious partπŸ˜ƒ
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chipak

Misti though i cud not read the captions but i belive Dev giving her hard time in MI phuny postπŸ˜‰

You could not read it.....why? Actually the funny part was only the last horizontal panel..before that was serious and romantic.
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Kiddo and you are welcomeπŸ€—. I am glad that you enjoyed it.....Although I have also made a funnier version...........that one is just plain and simple laughter, but did not post it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Oh really?........ is that one also romantic along with some humour?..😳😳.... why the delay in post?... you saving it for 2moro to gimme another surprise?.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.....

How did you find the graphics?.... pretty and cute na?......... searched all over for them just to post for you !
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ansa786

Oh really?........ is that one also romantic along with some humour?..😳😳.... why the delay in post?... you saving it for 2moro to gimme another surprise?.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.....

How did you find the graphics?.... pretty and cute na?......... searched all over for them just to post for you !

Kiddo people should learn the art of being subtle from you.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Yeh I liked the Minnie Mouse.specially the tight sqeeze......well that one is just humour........Lets see whether I post it tmrw or on friday.
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘Misti as usual perfect.πŸ‘
I get so mad at the cvs, they could have dones wonders with the story......wish they had hired you and we would have  been so happy.πŸ˜‰ and the show would have gone on and the trpsπŸ˜‰ wonder where?
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Misti,
Thank you for the creative post , enjoyed reading it alot. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kiddo people should learn the art of being subtle from you.πŸ˜†......Yeh I liked the Minnie Mouse.specially the tight sqeeze......well that one is just humour........Lets see whether I post it tmrw or on friday.

The minnie mouse is you and I am the little doll...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.... thank you but there is much more exciting and interesting stuff to learn from you...πŸ˜‰.... I am wondering whether you tutor on lessons for that, I will be happy to join.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.... why me, everybody else on the forum too !

Will wait for that post whenever you feel like posting....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti......
Loved the part Jaaphi and Paaphi..................brought smile to my face.
MaleehaMahmood thumbnail
Thanks Misti ,Brilliant :)
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...& 

omgggggggg.......the last part

no words just 
🀣
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 years ago