HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

October 5th Update Enjoy

Part 1:

Epi begins with Anukalp saying Aadarsh is studpid, idiot if he kills himself he will be the only loser in this. Sweety marriage might get broken, but that's okay she will get married to another good body…but for you people will call you a loser, because your love is only one sided. In the hall Sweety's friends are teasing the groom. Suddenly that greedy maid comes and yells out that both the girls are stuck in the room, and tells Karan to come upstairs. Hearing this Parmeet gets tensed and gets up with his brother Goldie(He's the same guys who was checking Mona out in yesterday epi)to help out, but his dad stops him and tells Goldie to go help out.

Part 2:

Inside Aadarsh asks "will my love story be incomplete?" Mona replies haven't you seen Devdas he also found Chandramukhi…Aadarsh says I will also find someone else then, Sweety shakes her head in yes. Outside Parmeet says he can't just sit here and wait…goes upstairs. He and Goldie breaks the door open…they see Mona hugging Sweety who is crying(Seriously can this girl do anything else besides crying)While Aadarsh and Anukalp are hiding behind the curtain. Everybody comes inside Vimi comes to Sweety and tells her to stop crying as her makeup will be ruined(bangs my head to the wall)Satnam thanks Goldie and tells him he has a Tashan, and Goldie replies yes Goldie's Tashan while looking at Mona. Mona is giving him all coy smiles(Seems like she is liking him, poor Anukalp)Outside Daarji tells Karan to climb the ladder upto the balcony and see why it's not opening…Gurnam comes there and tells him that room got opened. Satnam also comes there and tells them to come inside as their in-laws are waiting for them. They leave but Daarji takes a one look back at the balcony and sees Anukalp and Aadarsh come down thru ladder…he questions them, there Mona comes to the Balcony Daarji sees her and asks her is that the reason you were not opening the door, there Gurnam, Satnam, Karan, Vimi, Amrit all comes there are shocked to see him. Vimi sees the ladder and says satyanash this ladder is going straight to girls room and questions Mona what is she doing up there. Anukalp tries to make him understand, but Daarji doesn't listen to him. Gurnam holds Aadarsh collar and ask him How dare he…Satnam tries to hold him back and tells him don't create a scence here and ask Daarji to tells him to stop. Daarji tells Gurnam to stop and during this commotion Parmeet's parents come outside and asks who these boys are? Did something happened. Sweety's family is looking tensed.

Part 3

Satnam handles the situation and tells them nothing happened; they just came out to check on the decorations. Amrit tells them they are neighbors and came here to do the decorations, and it wasn't perfect so Daarji was yelling at them. They seem satisfied with this…Goldie comes there while looking at Mona he says Daarji everything is perfect here, aap bhi na…then tells Parmeet's parents that they came outside leaving Parmeet with his dangerous sis-in laws. Satnam tells Daarji to lets go inside and forgive these boys. Daarji says yes you're right, but let's take these boys inside and do their khatir dharri(I don't know how to translate this into English) All are leaving for the Gurdwara, when Mona tells Sweety that there's a big problem as the boys got caught. She is worried about Anukalp as she dragged him into this, they all leave the house.

Part 4

In the hallway both Anukalp and Aadarsh are sitting…Aadarsh says I'm seeing Sweety get married to somebody in front of my eyes…Anukalp is irritated with him and tells him to stop.(So are we dude) Goldie comes there and asks them why are you sitting here aren't you coming with us to Gurdwara…Daarji comes there and tells him no. Mona brings Lassi for Goldie, and he tells her with you touching the glass Lassi has become even sweeter… Parmeet was right his sis-in laws are sweet. Mona replies to him yes but with being sweet they are also teekhi, so take care of yourself and leaves from there. Goldie looks up and salutes and says first time he has found somebody who can stand up to him. Daarji says it's not a good thing to go to girls room thru the balcony…tells Anukalp you look so decent, I didn't expect this from you. Mona comes there and tells Daarji to not to say anything to Anukalp. Gurnam tells her to not to get into these things…Mona says she was the one who told Anukalp to bring Aadarsh to the room. The End

Precap: No precap

Comments:

Don't forget to give your views on the update and the episode.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, nicely written. Today's epi was okay okay but tomorrow one will be good, I think so as Anukalp's family is coming.
Thanks Kajol for the upd.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. wonder what will happen tomorrow.
Aru_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. nicely written

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this update..keep it up dear!!..😃..