Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

some people are sick!

Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
@Bollywood sahab c

i think you are on crack, go take some good rest then post something about sid, without knowing about sid don't BS your two cents brain on sid, you wil never get it!

go to that phorever AT and see those sick couple, but leave sid alone, even the word coing out of your mouth will taint our sid name, so before speaking about sid, first understnd him rahter then coming here without any logic or any sense, you sure are blind and deaf who has no idea what to write!

go get some medical care it will help! that is if you can get cure!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
indeed riddhima has become a object ... ceased to think rationally, to speak her mind or to feel be it anything

you know there is a thin line between being in love and disillusioning yourself in believing that u are in love coz it was some beautiful old habit of urs that still needs to be a part of u ... just coz old habits die hard

to think of it ... now whenever riddhima says "Sid tum itne ache kyu ho" ... she is indirectly saying ... no sid no ... be mean to me, abuse me, threaten me ... do everything that's bad and evil ... coz that's the only way i can understand ... i have ceased in that frozen object state

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Well said, Tazzy..

But let me tell you, not everyone are profound and deep to understand the SR bond....Looks like some  people look at things superficially...just like Armaan...

Absolutely bang on. I totally agree 100%. There was a previous post made and it had that she was a married woman with a child and she still was hoping for AR reunion. I then posted what would she do if her husband had showered her with so much love and she had presumed that her hubby had moved and yet he had decided to change his mind and go back to his ex.
Would she still feel that loves conquers all and would she be happy to let him go. Would that be ok  and how would she feel for this to happen.
Answer:   AR have to reunite no matter what.
Its very sad that the current track has taught people that in marriage you can come and go as you please and there are no repercussions to your actions. Tell me what values are these. Why have indian values been thrown out the door. VERY VERY SAD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do not misunderstand I value everyones opinions and respect them but being a married woman myself I was deeply saddened that its about  right versus wrong morally and nothing else.
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

indeed riddhima has become a object ... ceased to think rationally, to speak her mind or to feel be it anything

you know there is a thin line between being in love and disillusioning yourself in believing that u are in love coz it was some beautiful old habit of urs that still needs to be a part of u ... just coz old habits die hard

to think of it ... now whenever riddhima says "Sid tum itne ache kyu ho" ... she is indirectly saying ... no sid no ... be mean to me, abuse me, threaten me ... do everything that's bad and evil ... coz that's the only way i can understand ... i have ceased in that frozen object state

👏
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ginac

Absolutely bang on. I totally agree 100%. There was a previous post made and it had that she was a married woman with a child and she still was hoping for AR reunion. I then posted what would she do if her husband had showered her with so much love and she had presumed that her hubby had moved and yet he had decided to change his mind and go back to his ex.

Would she still feel that loves conquers all and would she be happy to let him go. Would that be ok  and how would she feel for this to happen.
Answer:   AR have to reunite no matter what.
Its very sad that the current track has taught people that in marriage you can come and go as you please and there are no repercussions to your actions. Tell me what values are these. Why have indian values been thrown out the door. VERY VERY SAD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do not misunderstand I value everyones opinions and respect them but being a married woman myself I was deeply saddened that its about  right versus wrong morally and nothing else.

Ginac this is the exact reason why i made the post on armaan.................. they are just glorifying wrong ideas nothing else .............. young minds will get affected but trust there are some really stupid people who should have been sane for their age but not ................

God bless them and the people connected to them

Check out my post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1502347
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Beautifully said DJ
It amazes me how, being a man yourself, you can understand the nuances of Ridhhima s character so well!!! Awesomeness!!!
Will post my thoughts a bit later - For now - Take a Bow!!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
wow yaar being a man...you understand riddhima so much....kudos to you....

riddhima doesn't exist for me now....she is a taint in the name of womenhood....she is a disgrace....

she is so selfish....only thinks abt herself.....she is never the same riddhima whom we all used to love(especially shilpa times).....

she made a mockery out of marriage.;..promises...vows...love...even her husband......she ruined a innocent man life....after her betrayal this man will never trust in love...marriage...promises and vows.....thanx to riddhima

and i don't think also she felt any guilt committing the adultery sin.....

i would love to advice riddhima next time if you don't love your husband please don't give mixed signals...opening yourself up tp him....and making him believe that you are only belong to him....because all this happens when you are truly in love with the person......stop playing with his feelings....instigate him more to fall in love with you
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mages.....

Women's emotions are very complex cause she plays so many roles .....but the essence is her simplicity ....the simplicity with which she lives all these roles Hence my feel is that understanding a woman is not difficult.

I am sorry I am disapproving with you point that Riddhima is selfish ........ For me Riddhima is lady who is virtuous - she strives to be the ideal daughter, sister, wife and friend. However, yes the basket she becomes under influence is selfish .......

She did not make a mockery of her marriage ever. Yes she admits it was a compromise but not a natak. She is making every attempt to walk forward in life but gets stuck always. Why when she is influenced.

I am waiting for the day when she shall finally speak to make her stand clear for all that she has done and what she is and who she wants be and with whom.

@All
Today or tomorrow's Oct 7th & 8th  episodes
(hopefully they don't stretch it beyond) might be crucial as to which way the character will go .......... rebirth of Riddhima - The Lady I know and understand or Basket whom only armaan knows and understands.

I am hoping my last post on MF would not need to be an apology post. Hoping she will not let my faith in this character down.

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post sweetheart and I agree with each and everything u have said....wow well done in saying it like it's👏👏