Mourning Riddhima's death (*Updated October 12th*)

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Since the thoughts I wanted to talk of were related to Riddhima and since I intent not to make any further posts on MF I have update the post with the additions.

Please read below starting from Updated on October 8th

Riddhima ' The way I saw her

A warm hearted, kind, intelligent and modern in her outlook to life. She is indeed every bit of an individual who has a mind of her own and who has come to respect herself and others connected to her. She cares for all and puts others happiness before hers.  She would not hurt anyone intentionally. She is understanding. She is making all attempts to move forward in life She will not take blatant injustice lying down.  She feel secure about herself.

I will not beat around the bush...... I say Riddhima was every bit of the above before she met armaan and she came back around to being herself when she met Sid.

But today We mourn Riddhima's death as armaan's Basket returns.........

Riddhima ' The Basket

Love brings a lot of emotions. So the changes ......... She became insecure, irrational and would not think twice before how her actions affected others except one. She became selfish.

Yesterday when she subtly rejected Sid once again. We once again saw the return of Basket.......

What is Basket '

She is that thing that which is the object of armaan's love and passion.

No respect for herself. Does not understand that she also exists as a lady as an individual

Who holds armaan's being and happiness superior over all So much that every other person's existence ceases

Weak and fickle minded

Insecure

Indeed the BASKET HAS RETURNED

And I will not be able to defend Riddhima because she is no more an Individual, a lady but an object. She chooses to be that. She is empty from inside. One where somebody dumps whatever wanted or unwanted. When dumped with something wanted the basket is a kept well or when with unwanted the basket is treated like dirt. This is the exact way her relationship with armaan is and she accepts that. (if you want I can give you the day scene and dialogue even the color or Riddhima's and armaan clothes in that scene without having to watch the scene again .................SO DON'T ARGUE)

Yesterday once again she chooses her miseries over happiness.

Yes she is right she does not deserve love. Love of her father whom she insulted, a friend and husband. But she definitely deserves armaan (that is why they may end up together) Cause she has chosen to be what he wants her to be. She chooses desertion. She chooses lies, deception, physical abuse etc etc etc.

But then that should be fine .......... she has chosen her destiny to live as an object. And anyways objects don't have feelings. I can't even pity Basket cause objects don't require that.

Womanh is divine being as they have varied roles. Their very being is made of selfless love, affection, devotion, care ............. A woman is strong. God has made them such.

This divinity that one can see in a woman is destroyed

We have done our share of defending Riddhima's actions/reactions/dialogues.

Now Basket if ever wants to get her existence as a woman back she needs to first feel like one. She will need good 3-5 odd episodes explaining her silence at all those points when she should have spoken and explain her behavior for everyone's benefit ..... Shashank, Sid, armaan and us audience.  

Out and out I know that this ain't happening. Hence the basket has returned..............

Who all are responsible I don't wish to decipher ....characters, story, or anything / anyone else ............

All in all I will say Women are the women's biggest enemies  

As this character is realistic (not joking) cause it will influence other young girls to behave similarly and men to believe that it is indeed fine to treat ladies like basket was treated not like Sid treated Riddhima cause she will spit back on his face and reject him. Now understood why I said I was not joking

But we as men of dignity and honour will continue to see the ladies in our life with love, respect and affection. Just the way I saw Riddhima cause she was a lady not a object.

This is my last post as the character about whom I write the most is no more a character......she has been turned into a mere object. They have given her a silent role and abused the character to twist the story different ways all times. Riddhima if at all was realistic character she would have atleast lashed out or had a mental breakdown instead of the confusion/dilemma or either because of the confusion/dilemma. And I cannot defend her anymore because she is an object. Objects don't need defending.

With this I thank all for the support, feedback and love that you all have given. This shall also be my last post on the MF and me being a DMG viewer cause I cannot see the mockery especially that of a lady's dignity, integrity and divinity anymore.

****Edited ***- If Riddhima goes back to armaan Or in second scenario She goes with Sid and does say and mean she loves yet still harbors love for armaan ( i know a person can love two people Rose from Titanic) Knowing the mess he has put her through. She is a destroyed character a degradation of womanhood. I will come back then one last time on MF to post a apology for defending Riddhima the lady and asking people to try to understand her. I respected for what she was supposed to be portrayed.

Riddhima - Lady speak speak now that is the only way you can help everyone and yourself.............. Your supporters defending you will not help Only you can help yourself......... and God helps those who help themselves ........Your supporter or admirers will always be there for you But first help yourself SPEAK

Updated on October 8th, 2010

Yesterday we saw Riddhima thinking not a daughter, not a sister, not a wife but as an individual...... It is true that before anything else a person is an individual ..........

Like Sid has said he wants Riddhima to have her own thoughts, opinions and desires. It is important cause only if a person is clear as to what one wants as an individual can he do justice to the other roles one plays in life. Only when one is at peace with oneself can he spread happiness around.

Another point that was noticed is that subtly we saw Riddhima taking over the basket....... Riddhima subtly and silently made her decision known...... However, it becomes essential to make it emphatically known cause very honestly the makers cannot be trusted as to how they will twist the story/words once again.

Earlier I had spoken that Riddhima has gotten her first jolt ....(via tent incident - knowing the possible pain she will give her loved ones) and she will get further jolts which will make her realize where her loyalties lie. And these jolts will result in giving jolts to armaan to wake him up from his dream world. Yesterday was the second jolt given to Riddhima. The fear of losing Sid (for whatever reasons). I know this will not go down well with many. But she was surely was shown more concerned for Sid than armaan. Reason she needs to clarify.

She yesterday gave the series of jolts to armaan. First was when she said she does not love him which he has ignore. Yesterday's best of three were again a series of jolts which she gave armaan. Last one had an more lasting effect.

What remains to be seen is whether they will maintain her dignity and integrity today.......... Don't know............Let's wait and watch ......... I shall cause I am waiting to make my final post on MF after Riddhima speaks

SO RIDDHIMA SPEAK ....SPEAK FOR LOVE OF GOD AND LADY'S DIGNITY ---- SPEAK

Updated October 12th

I was hoping my last post on MF would not need to be an apology post. Hoping Riddhima will not let my faith in this character down.

But I have made my last post containing an apology as promised

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1507751

PS Not good with titles Hence the same is changed once from Return of Basket to what it is presently

Please note-

1. These are writers views only about the serial and character. There is no intention of bashing any character, person or thing. Hence like previous post I shall stick to events in the serial. Go ahead and discuss however before discussing amongst yourselves please kindly recheck the episodes before commenting

2. Please be courteous in putting forth your views. Please refrain from using derogatory or abusive language Try avoiding fighting amongst yourselves.

3. I do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies

Edited by dmg_dj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

All i can say is Ridz has become an object and like i see Armaan, he only needs her in his life to satisify his needs to whatever obsession he is on, he only wants her - no respect or diginity he has left for her and what she is and even her ownself she has become ignorant in a way, she has no pride or anything

I pity ppl like that, its a shame

As for Sid, like he said at Lonvala episode, when he confronted them, which all he said back then has come true today, esp the bit where he said he is treated like a toy whenever Armaan and Ridz feel like it and then tossed to the side whenever they feel like it

No respect at all - i see from them 2 at all, if one cant have respect for themselves what use is it to expect respect from them to other ppl
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

All i can say is Ridz has become an object and like i see Armaan, he only needs her in his life to satisify his needs to whatever obsession he is on, he only wants her - no respect or diginity he has left for her and what she is and even her ownself she has become ignorant in a way, she has no pride or anything

As for Sid, like he said at Lonvala episode, when he confronted them, which all he said back then has come true today, esp the bit where he said he is treated like a toy whenever Armaan and Ridz feel like it and then tossed to the side whenever they feel like it

No respect at all - i see from them 2 at all, if one cant have respect for themselves what use is it to expect respect from them to other ppl

You know what Lennie what Sid said the other day also holds true he does not respect himself that is why Riddhiman and armaan treat him that way...... Too much of anything is bad ............. He is too good and too forgiving This is what the two are taking advantage of ........ He should now take a strong stand or else its a waste

But actually it is all a waste anywhich ways..... The way I look at things after yesterday's episode Riddhima does not love him if she did she would have reacted differently to armaan and Sid more so

Edited by dmg_dj - 13 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i pity woman lyk her!!!!!!its not real!!!!!god has made women real strong!!!!!
n women lyk her hs no respect in our real world!!!!!!πŸ˜•
i pity CVs dat dey r actually glorifying dis SH*T
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

i pity woman lyk her!!!!!!its not real!!!!!god has made women real strong!!!!!
n women lyk her hs no respect in our real world!!!!!!πŸ˜•
i pity CVs dat dey r actually glorifying dis SH*T

That is why I say Women are woman's biggest enemies
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

TM awesome post loved every bit of itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Len......yr take is fantastic.tooooooooo
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DJ - have you being watching the show from the begining or have seen only the season 2?
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post

its a shame rids is butchered so badly by the cvs, her character has got no strength, no sense and no respect

i pity her

norzar
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am madly angry at the CVs...They have damaged her character beyond repair...After all this if they show her going back to Armaan, it will be a bloody shame...
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dj another great postπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—  and yes Riddhima is nothing but an object looking at the current track.. The lady has no other emotions..except for crying endlessly and running away from everything.. and yes it hurt me real bad as I mentioned in my update that all she had to say to Sid was "Why are you so nice?? and i am not worthy of your love"
for all his nice gestures..
In the end she means, thank you so much for loving and protecting me.. I am not worthy of ur love ..!!!
and she proved Sid's points true!!! She just played with his feelings and kept assuring him she still wants to be in the marriage..and loves him..
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago