Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shamilji !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  This is one of your best ones EVER !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Feeling so bad for Rampa isshtar, kya badnaami sehni pad rahi hai apne hi constellation mein !! Lol !! πŸ˜†
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shamil

Though Arju-Rampa fans feel naming a star after ur lover is the most romantic thing in the world, the star who was christened 'Rampa'  is not at all pleased. It is heard that the news shocked her so  much that she forgot to 'twinkle' for a while.

Since  Lunatic Times is always ready to serve our readers, we decided to have a chat with the 'rampa star'. When we asked her why she is unhappy abt the whole incident, she told us that she feels offended that when finally some one decided to name her, she was given the name of the most confused soul on earth of all the people available! She told us that its so embarrassing to be called Rampa and all her friends at the 'sitaron ki mehfil' are laughing at her. She added that the name has affected her so much that she  forgets to 'twinkle' at times.

We tried to console her saying she would always have Arju looking at her and reciting "Ishq leta hain kaise imtihaan" , she retorted that she prefers 'twinkle twinkle little star' to the 'ishq' song. "And what guarantee is there that when he looks up and sings, he will be doing it to me?" she demanded to know. " He may end up saying I love u' & I miss u' to my neighbour 'Tommy star' who was named after Mr.Lallu Ram's kutta!".

LT was curious to know what message she would like to give Arju. Rampa star told us that Arju is really lucky that she is not a 'shooting star'. Otherwise she would have just shot him dead.

JS, Lunatic Times

Hahahahahahhaha!! This is surely one of your best ones!!

The 'sitaaron ki mehfil' was just tooooooooooooo funny!! :D

And of course, the shooting star bit ;-)

Keep posting!!
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hilarious!!!!

Shamil, no one can beat u at humour!!!

🀣 

I am gonna miss u once DMG ends!πŸ˜”
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Best of the Best Shamil ⭐️ u r the star !
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

too good yaar...too good....

LT zinda bad....vaise i think Rampa star should earn more gas so she CAN become a shooting star...sab ke liye aacha hoga
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
JS I wanna name a star after u  bcoz I lub you..............runs into JS's armsπŸ€—

You are the ⭐️ of this forum.............................
and ya that shooting star part was the best..............

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 She told us that its so embarrassing to be called Rampa and all her friends at the 'sitaron ki mehfil' are laughing at her. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

He may end up saying I love u' & I miss u' to my neighbour 'Tommy star' who was named after Mr.Lallu Ram's kutta!". 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Loved these lines.U r too good yaar.No wonder this rampa star forgets to twinkle sometimes.............which selfrespecting star wouldnot feel offended after being names after that crazy women.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Looks like this star has more dignity that the great rampa herself.
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG HAHAHAHAH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LT was curious to know what message she would like to give Arju. Rampa star told us that Arju is really lucky that she is not a 'shooting star'. Otherwise she would have just shot him dead.

🀣🀣🀣🀣 this is my favorite from the post.. ZOR KA PUNCH .. ZOR KE LAGE .. Shamil you are amazing with your wit and punches  ..Among the things I will miss once this forum become dormant is JS and his reports...

I say Star ji Shoo yourself and kill your reputation killer before getting infamous ... 🀣🀣🀣

CVz ne jaate jaate apna akal ka namuna de diya hai

sonii_sonii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I love this

Rampa star told us that Arju is really lucky that she is not a 'shooting star'. Otherwise she would have just shot him dead.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣