DMG star cries foul!!!!!!!!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Though Arju-Rampa fans feel naming a star after ur lover is the most romantic thing in the world, the star who was christened 'Rampa'  is not at all pleased. It is heard that the news shocked her so  much that she forgot to 'twinkle' for a while.

Since  Lunatic Times is always ready to serve our readers, we decided to have a chat with the 'rampa star'. When we asked her why she is unhappy abt the whole incident, she told us that she feels offended that when finally some one decided to name her, she was given the name of the most confused soul on earth of all the people available! She told us that its so embarrassing to be called Rampa and all her friends at the 'sitaron ki mehfil' are laughing at her. She added that the name has affected her so much that she  forgets to 'twinkle' at times.

We tried to console her saying she would always have Arju looking at her and reciting "Ishq leta hain kaise imtihaan" , she retorted that she prefers 'twinkle twinkle little star' to the 'ishq' song. "And what guarantee is there that when he looks up and sings, he will be doing it to me?" she demanded to know. " He may end up saying I love u' & I miss u' to my neighbour 'Tommy star' who was named after Mr.Lallu Ram's kutta!".

LT was curious to know what message she would like to give Arju. Rampa star told us that Arju is really lucky that she is not a 'shooting star'. Otherwise she would have just shot him dead.

JS, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rampa ka pata nahin , but JS ji u r the star ⭐️ ⭐️
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG ....poor Rampa Star.....🤣🤣🤣🤣no wonder she is soooo ashamed of her name
but i really wished she was a shooting star....wud have served Arju right🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hilarious post shamil......i feel so good to laugh again....thanks dear😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome shamilllllllllllll👏👏👏👏👏👏

🤣🤣🤣
🤣
🤣star ko bhi nahi choda
Ye kya rampa ka naam kya de diya and the star also got con-FUSED for sometime

Edited by P_dla - 13 years ago
🤣 Oh my gosh shamil!! This is one of your best yet!!

I cant wait for LT to report when Rampa finally makes her 'choice'!!  As if we didnt already know!!🤣

Let me go and do my postman duties! Everyone has to read this!😆😆😆

Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this has to be my lucky day , after days n days of boredom i finally got the fresh issue of lunatic times .....yipeeeeeeeeeee....dancing n signning ...

yeh tara woh tara har tara
dekho jisse bhi lage pyara
yeh tara woh tara har tara
...😃
 It is heard that the news shocked her so  much that she forgot to 'twinkle' for a while.......😕😕...u look wat u did u pyaaar mn blind pagal preemi u took the twinkle from miss twinkle twinkle..
She told us that its so embarrassing to be called Rampa and all her friends at the 'sitaron ki mehfil' are laughing at her. She added that the name has affected her so much that she  forgets to 'twinkle' at times.    my sympathies are with u rampa star .....i know it must be such a pain to be named after such a phammmous tragedy queen ......

" He may end up saying I love u' & I miss u' to my neighbour 'Tommy star' who was named after Mr.Lallu Ram's kutta!". 🤣
this is killing me ..🤣...😃

LT was curious to know what message she would like to give Arju. Rampa star told us that Arju is really lucky that she is not a 'shooting star'. Otherwise she would have just shot him dead.     🤣
🤣........ohhhh i soo wished it was a shooting star ...kiya maza ata the preemi shoot by a star ...🤣

🤣
🤣once again an awsm news ....jhoota ji i asked for an autograph n a picture of urs but u not paying attention to my choti si demand ... i can name the sun after u ....wat say 😃
🤣

JS, Lunatic Times

[/QUOTE]Edited by Nida_21 - 13 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣

love the last shooting star bit

shamil, love ur posts!
Edited by friends_rock - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

this is so funny

norzar
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
" He may end up saying I love u' & I miss u' to my neighbour 'Tommy star' who was named after Mr.Lallu Ram's kutta!".
😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣
u nailed it dear!!!!!!!
its jst howlarious!!!!!!!
JS ji ur da true star of dis forum!!!!!!!⭐️
luv u !!!!!!☺️
😆