Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zeenia

After the way they just sent shilpa off in a taxi i dont think they'll kill sid either!

I think they'll just show him uniting AR and leaving saying I'll always love you Ridhimma!!😡😡😡

Uff Im soooo angry!!!

I do not want him to say that he will love her forever. That will be gross!!! 

I would prefer him to say that they were not meant to be together and he will find his soul-mate!
ridz is worthless for me now
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just dont want sid die because of them. cvs can try ver hard ,but still cant justify their union
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want Sid to die trying to save Armaan so he can be the real hero......................like Saif in Aarzoo.
Would be painful to see Wahi playing Sid dying, but I want Sid to be the real hero at the end.........feeling people's hearts with lifelong guilts and boj of his death

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Raghni2009

Guys, Wahi said its his last week in DMG and that doesn't mean his role ends on Friday. On Monday they shot 2day Shilpa n sid scene. Also, some scene with JP n sid and the upcoming scene with Riddhima, Amraan n sid in one frame... tomorrow they will show what they shoot on Monday than he also shoot Tuesday, Wed, and Thru n Frid...

So, next week we will get Sid too. I guess till next week we will know the final. We MIGHT see Sid next too.  Wahi is talking shoot wise.... and we get to see epi wise. So, Sid chart in not ending friday but some day next week

maybe they have edited those scenes

shilpa scene was shot on sun, bec that was her final day of shoot.

and jp sid scene will air tmrw and so will SRA scene

and then fri, the clyinder thing and maybe in the last scene sid will die

norzar
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Zeenia friday is gonna be the best day of my life..............I will feel like I am released from a prison

So is KW going to be out from friday onwards.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raghni2009

Guys, Wahi said its his last week in DMG shooting wise and that doesn't mean his role ends on Friday. On Monday they shot 2day Shilpa n sid scene. Also, some scene with JP n sid and the upcoming scene with Riddhima, Amraan n sid in one frame... tomorrow they will show what they shoot on Monday than he also shoot Tuesday, Wed, and Thru n Frid...

So, next week we will get Sid too. I guess till next week we will know the final. We MIGHT see Sid next too.  Wahi is talking shoot wise.... and we get to see epi wise. So, Sid chart in not ending friday but some day next week

This is absolute torture just to watch Sid and what happens we will have to bear with armaan and basket ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yuck 😡
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

I want Sid to die trying to save Armaan so he can be the real hero......................like Saif in Aarzoo.
Would be painful to see Wahi playing Sid dying, but I want Sid to be the real hero at the end.........feeling people's hearts with lifelong guilts and boj of his death

sid will always be the hero yaar

rem how he has saved A in the astreet fight thing

he saved rids so mnay times too

he has always saved people

sid dieing or uniting Ar, he still will be the hero

norzar

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

we both think alike ðŸ˜³