Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Care A Damn - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
After the way they just sent shilpa off in a taxi i dont think they'll kill sid either!

I think they'll just show him uniting AR and leaving saying I'll always love you Ridhimma!!😑😑😑

Uff Im soooo angry!!!

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dmg_dj

But Pragzie it is short lived ............. you saw na ........plus it is a way to woo the SRians to hook them on that may be yes there is still a chance Smart play but we are smarter

I don't know if we are smarter or not, but we are lucky for sure that we love someone genuine like KW who wouldn't make his fans go thru the torture....................
Someone who is "real" in real life

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Chill bani and if you guys act so hyper, that gives me a reason never to put it out and digest it and keep it to myself like I have been for over a month now

what can i do, i cannot see anyone doing that to kw😑
but i will calm down nooe for sure
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

I love how Norz goes, "Riddhima is not worth discussing." πŸ˜†

Love you Norz !! πŸ€—

she isnt worth it yaar, thatd why i am happy that sid will be away from her  soon

but dont want sid to die, they can show him leaving sanjeevani

norzar
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
noooo... Sids character will end on friday...nooo
i love KW n i likethe fact that he is moving away from the crapfest.. but  i love Sid too... Sid is the reason i got to know KW (i didnt see remix)....i dont want sids character to end...
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Chill bani and if you guys act so hyper, that gives me a reason never to put it out and digest it and keep it to myself like I have been for over a month now

we will not get hyper Khushi but we want to know....
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why was she smiling at him ? How can you smile at somebody after screwing up their entire life ?

I tell you, she will smile to whoever she sees first. Armaan pehle dikha gaya toh usko smile kardo, Sid dikh gaya toh usse.

Actually it was the Precap. Riddhima walks in the corridor and Sid is standing at the reception, she smiles, he smiles. But then Armaan comes, and then the famous poor girl expression - looking from one man to another.

Anyways, I agree with Norzar, she isn't worth discussing πŸ˜†.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: zeenia

After the way they just sent shilpa off in a taxi i dont think they'll kill sid either!

I think they'll just show him uniting AR and leaving saying I'll always love you Ridhimma!!😑😑😑

Uff Im soooo angry!!!

i doubt they will kill him off, he will sign dp, bec he will relaise rids loves A right now and he will release her, rem how shilpa said today aap dil ki suna

he will fiollow hsi hear and unite AR and leave

norzar
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, Wahi said its his last week in DMG shooting wise and that doesn't mean his role ends on Friday. On Monday they shot 2day Shilpa n sid scene. Also, some scene with JP n sid and the upcoming scene with Riddhima, Amraan n sid in one frame... tomorrow they will show what they shoot on Monday than he also shoot Tuesday, Wed, and Thru n Frid...

So, next week we will get Sid too. I guess till next week we will know the final. We MIGHT see Sid next too.  Wahi is talking shoot wise.... and we get to see epi wise. So, Sid chart in not ending friday but some day next week
Edited by Raghni2009 - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why was she smiling at him ? How can you smile at somebody after screwing up their entire life ?

it's riddhima..πŸ˜†

@dj-sorry dont ne ur name!😳oh i know its not gonna be SR but still happy to see sid smile😳