Comic Relief: Suds to the Rescue...Say What?

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
alright ladies...lets do this! πŸ˜ƒ

so lets get this one thing out of the way...i've got to ask...though i know i dont have to...who is still drooling over Dutta in his kurta....*jaz looks to see ALL hands raised*.......yup...thought so 😳😳😳...you are all just as hopeless as me! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...now lets move on to the comedy πŸ˜›

Suds tot he Rescue...Say What?
😲*thud*...that was me hitting the floor!! did Roops just call Naku..."vahini"...😲😲😲😲...wow....that was a nice shock...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...when Dutta said for Sundar to take "aapne admi" and leave...i just about died laughing...🀣🀣🀣🀣 since when does Suds have goons!? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and then seeing him riding in the car 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he was trying to be all hardcore ...in his PINK shirt 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh man...how hilarious was that!! you know in his mind he was yelling "weeeee" this is fun!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....he was trying to be all hardcore...the man is hilarious!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣...yeh baar baar kyun haans rahe the? woh bhi aapna 32 daant dikha kaar! 🀒🀒🀒....eww......

oh teri!!! 😲😲😲😲....Roops bhi besharam nikli...just looking for excuses to be in Baji's room...and then when she turned around and told him to care for himself!!! 😲😲😲 that was so cute...but...Baji's face was hilarious
🀣🀣🀣🀣...he was like...uh...what?!...lmfao!! that is too funny!!! he just needs some time to get used to getting attention from women!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz I knew Suds wudnt escape ur CR today and will walk away with all the awards in the LTL express next weekend. What on earth has happened to the CVs...Suds went after DP as if he was an armyman out on a battle. 🀣
As for Rups I think she was all talking abt bhau as she wanted to impress Baji. She knows talking abt bhau will get this guy's attention. 🀣
jnawaz thumbnail
aye haye ksh...good point...very good point...iske bare mein toh maine soocha bhi nahin!! she is totally using the dostana angle to make her own case!! she's one clever girl...gotta hand it to her!!

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Very true...she was all abt bhau but to me it looked like she wanted some random topic he wud be interested in. πŸ˜†
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
...Hey jaz thanx for the amazin CR like always πŸ€— u know when i was watching today"s epi .when suds came on screen πŸ€£in that pink shirt like a don tryin impress everyone with his gun πŸ˜†like main ho don πŸ€£style mein .....πŸ˜†....duji and ruji scenes was really cute ....when roops said to baaji to take care of himself ...his expressions were really amazin...like if he hearing something wrong πŸ˜†..
once again thanx for the Daily dose of CR ...loved it ...take care and see ya around πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaz, I knew it .... todays CR will have Mr. James Bond! I was like ab kya hoga Dutta ka? Bheja bhi toh kise? Ullu ko? Aur woh bhi din mein, when an ullu cannot see. πŸ˜†
And Baaji has sensed Roops intentions .... next time when he sees her he will run away from there. πŸ˜†
Edited by nelufar - 13 years ago
princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Jaz I knew Suds wudnt escape ur CR today and will walk away with all the awards in the LTL express next weekend. What on earth has happened to the CVs...Suds went after DP as if he was an armyman out on a battle. 🀣

As for Rups I think she was all talking abt bhau as she wanted to impress Baji. She knows talking abt bhau will get this guy's attention. 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 wonderful Jaz
even I knew that Suds was in for ur CR
but SHreya you know I have this queer feeling that may be CVs are planning for a big tym CR on Suds
u see Suds goes to the den of the Lion King 🀣🀣🀣🀣
imagine whn the King will find out wat n how Suds is you think the King will leave anychance of making a comic strip out a him???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I am soooooooooo excited
after that "Kutte ka dum" wala dialogue from King Patil
Im all looking forward to Suds ki dhulai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An ullu of a man...wearing a pink shirt...plus a gun and a goofy smile...add a bunch of (useless) BGs......and what do you have? A perfect cartoon show! πŸ˜† Seriously, a big time don like Dutta can't do better than Suds? At least get a guy who looks the part! If Suds somehow manages to capture DP than Baaji should jump off a cliff...especially now with Roops getting all mushy with him when he only pines for Dutta...🀣
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

An ullu of a man...wearing a pink shirt...plus a gun and a goofy smile...add a bunch of (useless) BGs......and what do you have? A perfect cartoon show! πŸ˜† Seriously, a big time don like Dutta can't do better than Suds? At least get a guy who looks the part! If Suds somehow manages to capture DP than Baaji should jump off a cliff...especially now with Roops getting all mushy with him when he only pines for Dutta...🀣

I think Dutta is smarter than we thought...he sent off all the useless people together so that PN is rid of all of them for the time being. His shatir enemy will take care of them.🀣
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the CR Jaz.. Suds in his mnd shouting "Weee" and Suds trying to be hardcore in pink Shirt.. Arey baap re.. 🀣 That was too much too handle and now a days Apke Suds... Kuch jyada hi nakhre nahi dikha rahe.. I mean yes it was a great miracle that Suds used his gray matters for the first time ever and did a very big thing by finding out the address of DP which our Baaji failed to do..(Woh Bechara sab ke dukhon ko apne kaadho par utha kar goom raha hai aur sab ke secrets apne heart mein rakhte rakhte takh gaya hai on top of that Suds trying to snatch Baaji's love away from him and totally basking in the glory of gaining attention from Hot Dutta.. Poor Baaji all heart Broken. and here Suds showing off his talent but isn't he going a bit too far?? !!! Samjha le apne Suds ko yaar.. Crossing all limits