Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Thank you so much for the CR Jaz.. Suds in his mnd shouting "Weee" and Suds trying to be hardcore in pink Shirt.. Arey baap re.. 🀣 That was too much too handle and now a days Apke Suds... Kuch jyada hi nakhre nahi dikha rahe.. I mean yes it was a great miracle that Suds used his gray matters for the first time ever and did a very big thing by finding out the address of DP which our Baaji failed to do..(Woh Bechara sab ke dukhon ko apne kaadho par utha kar goom raha hai aur sab ke secrets apne heart mein rakhte rakhte takh gaya hai on top of that Suds trying to snatch Baaji's love away from him and totally basking in the glory of gaining attention from Hot Dutta.. Poor Baaji all heart Broken. and here Suds showing off his talent but isn't he going a bit too far?? !!! Samjha le apne Suds ko yaar.. Crossing all limits

@Tina
Bappa se panga leney ka badla le raha hein Bappa Baji seπŸ˜†
LOLπŸ˜†
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arey forgot to add yesterday Baaji's dialogues to Roops when he was angry on DP.. He was saying to Roops that "Naacha Nachha ke MArenga usko" and I was imagining DP dancing on the tunes of "Maar Dala Allah Maar Dala"... Baaji and his sense of Humor.. Gusee main bhi Baaji kya Jkes crack kar leta hai...

princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Arey forgot to add yesterday Baaji's dialogues to Roops when he was angry on DP.. He was saying to Roops that "Naacha Nachha ke MArenga usko" and I was imagining DP dancing on the tunes of "Maar Dala Allah Maar Dala"... Baaji and his sense of Humor.. Gusee main bhi Baaji kya Jkes crack kar leta hai...

waise Baji tow kaise bhi DP ko nacha nacha ke mare ya nahi marey paar teri comments mujhe hasa hasa ke maar dalega🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

kya imagination hein yaar
agar CV walo ko yeh post dikh gaya na ....... tow Tinu ji bilkul iss show se bhag jayega iss daar mein ki kahi CV wale saach mein usse Duji ke saamne nacha na dey 🀣🀣🀣🀣
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I so want to throw shoes at the CVs right now! SUDARSHAN? Really?😑
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah right Jaz....unarguably funny moments......especially the way suds was standing in the jeep, oh my god...koi usko batao is it real pistol aur "paani wali bandook" jo hum sab bachpan mein kheltay thay.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

aur yes his pink shirt oh my god.......who select his shirts.....this hilarious pink.......TVS Scooty ka ad kar raha tha those meant for girls ....the pink one ..........🀣🀣🀣🀣

aik baat bolo rooji romance is happening quicker than expected.........did u see how roops had her hairs on one side....showing her back to bajji..........🀣🀣🀣🀣 I mean we gonna see much more happening b/w them because dutta gadha hain aur nakusha tu gadhi no.1 hain.....didnt do any advancement in tasha's story.......bhai they are newly married........not couple who are now around 60.........

CVs jaggooooooooo jagooooooooooo jago ray jago..............baji tu bolay ga " dijak dijak dijak".....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 aur tu aur the way suds being promoted from Ullo to super Ullu, it seems baji nahe rahay ka kaam ka "..........bajirao speaks to dutta " bhau ishq nay humain nikamma kar diya warna hum baji bhe kabhi thay kaam kay" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hats off suds "gadho ka sardar".........aur baji " roops struck "🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

pbtghosh thumbnail
 "paani wali bandook"

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

absolutely absolutely.  and he played holi with other goons and his shirt become pink.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

---------
ritun
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously i was waiting 4 ur CR coz i knew isme suds hoga hi hoga. LOL. I was literally ROFL wen i saw him Riding in the car holding a gun and trying hard to luk serious and macho type in PINK shirt.🀣🀣. ab yeh DP ko pakdega. Kya kya din dekhne padenge ab yeh Suds k wajah se.πŸ˜†
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

Jaz, I knew it .... todays CR will have Mr. James Bond! I was like ab kya hoga Dutta ka? Bheja bhi toh kise? Ullu ko? Aur woh bhi din mein, when an ullu cannot see. πŸ˜†
And Baaji has sensed Roops intentions .... next time when he sees her he will run away from there. πŸ˜†

Yes!  Baji's going to say:  "Roops, I'm TAKEN."πŸ˜†

BTW, I was reading the responses on this post and laughing my head off!  Awesome observations and teasing!πŸ‘
Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
im off to work so dont have time to reply to you all but i did read every post and omg...you guys are hilarious!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 pani wala bandhook...and omg Tina 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 "maar dala...allah...maar dala" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i shall never be able to look at Bhikari the same again!!!...love you guys!!

JAZ