Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Yeah I do think so.......because of dragging and dragging, they over experimented with the plot ...especially if you see when LTL reached top slot......they somehow got more complacent and got confused with what to show and not to show......I m sure this tasha won't lose their charm because I m sure mishal does superb job......and mahi too........they will win us all over ..I hope after dp's track, FR happens....otherwise it will be too late to get excited for us........and show will end before time......

they havn't lost any track .. it was all planned .. specially this Parentage track ... so dont worry ...like u said MR+ MV and offcourse CVs will get them back rolling 😊 

as for the debate . ill get back hopefully in the morning to share my thoughts.. 
Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😆

Originally posted by: blackberry7100g

Very well written rosa !! 👏

Thanks a lot! But don't pay too much attention to it...I start rambling the moment I get upset or frustrated about something!😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Rosa and GP...the love isnt lost and will be surely back when the CVs get a green signal from Colors...but diverting viewer attention to other tracks isnt and wont help. I know PN is surrounded by problems and now even Dutta's attention is diverted. But then thats why ppl marry...to get a life partner who will be there with you thru life's ups and downs...and TaSha after committing to each other publicly arent there for each other at all?
But all is not lost...the CVs have their chance next week once Dutta gets to know DP's truth...thats when Naku can be there for him. If they dont show that then I am afraid I will be completely disappointed and maybe tune in only when we get confirmed news of the FR.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

They have left Tasha relationship at a crucial juncture..

This is my only issue as well with the DN storyline....honestly the other storylines are going good....the DuJi scenes, the Baaji-Roops storyline, the DP storyline (even though it's been quite dragged)...it's all engaging.

I'm not even one of those ppl dying to see the FR....the issue at hand in my opinion is a TOTAL lack of ANY sort of DN interaction anymore....in the last week or so, barring the scene when Dutta goes to Nakku's room at night when he's feeling restless and wants to talk to her but sees her sleeping and then leaves, there hasn't been any moment shown to us which shows the CONNECTION b/w these two.....it doesn't need to be romantic, it doesn't need to be a big moment......even a little one would do.....it's alright if the creatives want to put this storyline to the side for a bit as they concentrate on other tracks but that ESSENCE of their bond needs to be maintained or ppl start to lose the connect.....like make-believe mentioned in a post a few days back, Nakku has now started looking like a stranger in the house....seeing her standing next to Dutta in the Thursday epi was a surprise cuz of the distance b/w them....Dutta is so consumed by his anger these days, that he's all but vibrating with it visibly in most scenes.....meanwhile all Nakku does is make confused/worried faces and stays out of his way.....it starts to seem less and less plausible then that these two are in love....Dutta's anger I can understand but to show this much distance b/w DN at this point.....I feel we BADLY need to see a CONVERSATION b/w these two....it's LONG overdue....Dutta talks to EVERYONE on the planet but Nakku these days....and that doesn't seem plausible if we are to believe that he actually loves Nakku.

Anyways seeing Friday's precap, seems like he just might have something to talk about with Nakku again after she stops him from shooting DP.....let's see.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

This is my only issue as well with the DN storyline....honestly the other storylines are going good....the DuJi scenes, the Baaji-Roops storyline, the DP storyline (even though it's been quite dragged)...it's all engaging.

I'm not even one of those ppl dying to see the FR....the issue at hand in my opinion is a TOTAL lack of ANY sort of DN interaction anymore....in the last week or so, barring the scene when Dutta goes to Nakku's room at night when he's feeling restless and wants to talk to her but sees her sleeping and then leaves, there hasn't been any moment shown to us which shows the CONNECTION b/w these two.....it doesn't need to be romantic, it doesn't need to be a big moment......even a little one would do.....it's alright if the creatives want to put this storyline to the side for a bit as they concentrate on other tracks but that ESSENCE of their bond needs to be maintained or ppl start to lose the connect.....like make-believe mentioned in a post a few days back, Nakku has now started looking like a stranger in the house....seeing her standing next to Dutta in the Thursday epi was a surprise cuz of the distance b/w them....Dutta is so consumed by his anger these days, that he's all but vibrating with it visibly in most scenes.....meanwhile all Nakku does is make confused/worried faces and stays out of his way.....it starts to seem less and less plausible then that these two are in love....Dutta's anger I can understand but to show this much distance b/w DN at this point.....I feel we BADLY need to see a CONVERSATION b/w these two....it's LONG overdue....Dutta talks to EVERYONE on the planet but Nakku these days....and that doesn't seem plausible if we are to believe that he actually loves Nakku.

Anyways seeing Friday's precap, seems like he just might have something to talk about with Nakku again after she stops him from shooting DP.....let's see.

Exactly...infact the relationship between Naku and Dutta is a lot like Supriya and Dutta before the mawali came in. She hangs around Dutta when made to but mostly sticks to safer ppl like his mother or her mother. She seems afraid of his anger just like Supriya was. Strangely her courage to face him first attracted Dutta to her and made us appreciate her. Dutta was so angry at everyone and everything an Naku simply stayed out of the way? Where is the Naku who took food to his room and made him eat telling him hot tempered ppl feel more hungry than the rest.
@ ksh

That naku is not lost! Yah even im missing their interactions but the Situation  when she used to Follow him everywhere was different ... she has a burden on her which is made her weaker! on top of  that Aai sahib is also hiding a truth from him ... and from creative point of view it seems logical on paper as only a day has passed since she accepted his proposal ... 

so her staying away from him is not illogical either ..and according to the precap There will be more of naku and dutta now .. 

as for the topic... I dont feel their love is lost! the same thing bothered us before Jungle track Also .. but things came out beautifully one that phase started ... 

and i dont think neither the channel nor creatives are WAiting for some right time ... things are already SET now.. to Move forward which we will see tomorrow onwards..

TheRager thumbnail
Sara I hope ur right...I dont care how much time has passed on the show cuz for us its been 3-4 weeks since TaSha even exchanged words with each other. Its testing my patience...I'll see this week...but if still Naku is shown to keep away from Dutta and instead chosing to console AS I'll give up...
Btw had a burden of guilt earlier too when she hid Sups affair...even that made her avoid Dutta and stick to Sups as her bodyguard. But even they got chances to talk like in the haldi...haldi utarna..mandir etc.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
@ Ksh 

But with supriya fiasco She made sure She Marries Dutta inorder to make things right for dutta... even at that time her focus and attention was supriyaa .. but Dutta used to call her on his own .... but now things have taken a Very bad shape! its HER who is responsible! and she KNows that very well! 

anyways .. im sure we will get to see dutta naku interactions next week .. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Exactly...infact the relationship between Naku and Dutta is a lot like Supriya and Dutta before the mawali came in. She hangs around Dutta when made to but mostly sticks to safer ppl like his mother or her mother. She seems afraid of his anger just like Supriya was. Strangely her courage to face him first attracted Dutta to her and made us appreciate her. Dutta was so angry at everyone and everything an Naku simply stayed out of the way? Where is the Naku who took food to his room and made him eat telling him hot tempered ppl feel more hungry than the rest.

@bold: Point.....exactly....where IS that Nakku?

The whole point is that a love story gathers momentum at a certain point and one needs to capitalize on it or it fizzles out....currently the creatives have shown DN so further apart from each other for so many epis....even though it's only been possibly 2-3 days in the show's timeline.....but nevertheless it feels like ages for the audience......

I think they will need to build up the momentum again.....and momentum doesn't mean standard romantic scenes or high drama necessarily.....momentum can be built through something as simple as a conversation....even if it's about the most banal of things.....but seriously enough of Nakku's guilt and ranting at Bappa pointlessly.....something different has to happen.....Nakku has to share his pain again....
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
@Anu: Exactly...the momentum that was built up from the JMM...followed by Anna and then later proposal, CP has been lost. Most people would be confused kya hua...and then they realize kuch nahin hua. They will have to rebuild the momentum again. Whenever they have the FR they better start building the momentum again from next week after DP's identity comes out.