DOTW.....Tasha's Love being lost?.................

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone'''.well ever since that etrrace scene where dutta briught food for nakku we all haven't seen tasha love at all'''..love toh durr they didn't even have a proper exchange of words!............

Even on Friday we saw Dutta went upto naku's room and still''''they didn't manage to get time to talk to one another''''...............

Soooo what do u think?............😊

Is Tasha' love being lost in lt thankx to the Patil Niwas raajneeti?...........πŸ˜•

Or are the creatives of the show at fault?..............

Or may be in the coming week we will get to see some more of tasha get candid with one another as Nakku will prepare dutta to face the ghosts from his past And to forget and forgive?!...................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• Story is about Nakusha so I am sure she will play pivotal role in making dutta calm during this stormy phase of his life........I m sure we will be seeing nakusha conversing alot with dutta in the coming week ...they cannot sideline LS of tasha aside as its the main USP of the show .......during festive season they showed more of other things like rooji convo etc etc......but I am sure their love wont be lost, it will blossom with this darkest phase in dutta's life.......Nakusha will be the one who will help dutta to accept the reality and accept his father and face the shock of his life peacefully.....she is his wife and they should be shown more close to each other in coming episodes......otherwise it will create a huge loophole in the storyline..............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
--khushi-- thumbnail
Nice update sheeba............. me too missing Tasha , and ofcourse all becoz of PN rajneeti.
as u said its cv's fault, I think its not their fault but a socha samjha plan. actually they knw well when and how to strike on viewers wounded vein. may be once dutta knw the truth abt his past,then he needs nakku to overcome his depression. to make that moment actually worth and heigher the TRP'S. cv's decided to give a leap in TaSha scenes. so I hope once the truth will come out to dutta we gonna enjoy more of tasha.................
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tasha's love started now yar, it is going very slow, but it is very steady even in every seen they come cv show the bond of tasha,

for both of them something keeping them in distance, for nakku her face, her guilty feeling and her life style. for datta only his life style is keeping away from nakku.

datta life style keep every one away from him now nakku. he is the guy who speak very little when needed.

when she was servant there is nothing between them so nakku always  run back of datta. now she is hiding her secret. she can't face him with a guilt.

as bajji said to datta that there is distance between them. datta has to give time to nakku. not only nakku datta also need time yar. he is what he is.

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

πŸ˜• Story is about Nakusha so I am sure she will play pivotal role in making dutta calm during this stormy phase of his life........I m sure we will be seeing nakusha conversing alot with dutta in the coming week ...they cannot sideline LS of tasha aside as its the main USP of the show .......during festive season they showed more of other things like rooji convo etc etc......but I am sure their love wont be lost, it will blossom with this darkest phase in dutta's life.......Nakusha will be the one who will help dutta to accept the reality and accept his father and face the shock of his life peacefully.....she is his wife and they should be shown more close to each other in coming episodes......otherwise it will create a huge loophole in the storyline..............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I completely agree with u!😊...........The cvs need to …..Infact they ought to show Tasha convo this week………….Infact nakku ko toh ussi din dutta ke paas jaana chahiye tha jab vo damodar came to PN and hugged himπŸ˜•β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦.Nakku is Dutta's sole support  system yaar!..............I honestly hope CVs wake up in time!..................

Originally posted by: khushi0318

Nice update sheeba............. me too missing Tasha , and ofcourse all becoz of PN rajneeti.

as u said its cv's fault, I think its not their fault but a socha samjha plan. actually they knw well when and how to strike on viewers wounded vein. may be once dutta knw the truth abt his past,then he needs nakku to overcome his depression. to make that moment actually worth and heigher the TRP'S. cv's decided to give a leap in TaSha scenes. so I hope once the truth will come out to dutta we gonna enjoy more of tasha.................

I don't know yaar!.............I really want tasha's love to grow out this stuff and come out stronger than ever before!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳..........Well………I really feel there were many places they could have shown tasha interact!................but alas………….cvs seem to be sleeeping!..............😭

Originally posted by: sasha_1

Tasha's love started now yar, it is going very slow, but it is very steady even in every seen they come cv show the bond of tasha, ...........Hmm........Sahii kahaa............😳

for both of them something keeping them in distance, for nakku her face, her guilty feeling and her life style. for datta only his life style is keeping away from nakku. ..........Haan lekin she should not forget SHonaa needs her yaar!

datta life style keep every one away from him now nakku. he is the guy who speak very little when needed.

when she was servant there is nothing between them so nakku always  run back of datta. now she is hiding her secret. she can't face him with a guilt.

as bajji said to datta that there is distance between them. datta has to give time to nakku. not only nakku datta also need time yar. he is what he is.Ok fine ley lein time...........I wonder how much time it will take for SR to happen..........πŸ˜†

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice discussion topic...

wel with the current track its hard for the CVs to fit in tasha's love story so i dnt blame thm, but i think once it settles down they wil focus on tasha mre esp as they hav 2 gt thm married once again...

im hopin tht after this DP Returns track, Naku's FR tkes place n thn we wil c tasha's bonding and relationship go to another level... its always been abt dutta talkin 2 naku but m hopin the FR wil show naku opening up2 dutta i reali wnt 2 c her confide in him mre, she doesnt seem 2 b open abt her thoughts n feelings to him, like she talks reali openly to her mother n nw baji, bt nt with dutta--i reali wna c tht comfort level between tasha, wer both r able 2 communicate.. i think naku so far hasnt been able 2 talk 2 him much abt herself n life cos she knws she's hiding a big truth from him bt hopefuly once thts out we wil b able 2 c thm bonding mre and understanding one another more too...

once again nice topic...
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

all  we have to worry until FR happen the you can see fast and furious nakku yar☺️ then you can watch each and every episode like this😍☺️
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

--------
I agree with lalitha  but why naku also? naku ko ek bar uske pas jana chahiye tha. usne pehele iss se critical situation handle kar chuki hay.  kya hota jiyada se jiyada thora chillata aur kay .  per naku ko jana chahiye tha.  I know she is filling guilty for her FR but that is her problem.
jab ke usko pura situation pata hai tab dutta ko bilkul akela chor dia.  ye thik nehi kiya naku ne.πŸ˜” 

--------
ritun