Thirumathi Selvam Oct 4-8 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates.... well everyone need counseling... how come priya's kick first? why Archu baby so slow and kicked her mum now only? i have feeling that both priya nad archu will give birth baby at the same time..and priya's baby might died then selvam will give away his baby to her. then will say archu's baby is passes away.
AbiPauli thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeydaisy

thanks for updates.... well everyone need counseling... how come priya's kick first? why Archu baby so slow and kicked her mum now only? i have feeling that both priya nad archu will give birth baby at the same time..and priya's baby might died then selvam will give away his baby to her. then will say archu's baby is passes away.

I would hate for this to happen, but it is a possibility.  You could probably become a director and  writer for this serial.  There is absolutely no logic in this serial, so both the pregnant women could give birth at the same time and Selvam is a thiagi so it is likely that if the above mentioned happens, he is going to give away his child. 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the update.

reva's Amma yeppo MM kitta Reva has decided not to have kidsnnu solla poranga? So MM will give another advice and Reva will become pregnant?
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka.. Migan that could happen. Ram is so irritating 😡 . Reva & Vasu's track are so boring.Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u roja for the humourous update........toooo funny
TMS la kooda romance a.........wondering.........
RAM u r annoying too much man....kavya use ur sense to handle him ..........u r really a padicha muttal..........
Archana is far better ........she has more common sense than u......

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - so, Kavya did not agree to Ram's order !!! So, Sori pays
for it ?? Of course nothing will happen to Sori and let us just hope that Sori will come to know the true Ram with this , Sammy Bhagawane,
enga azhugai kekkarathaa??
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay for the update.

Please give me a big Uruttu Kattai. I want to hit Selvam on his head and so the serial will be over. What other advise he will give other than Park and Rani to go to the function?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u eljay for the update......
Selvam, you are torturing poonga and rani by advising them to go to the function....not only them......engala kooda thaan........Arggg,,,,,,,

Sindha amma......now will u start to pazhivaangufy ur annan and anni for rejecting your appavi(adapaavi) boy Dheena???????

Cherry Accident!!!!
Ingayuma..........OMG!!!!!!!
keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Deepak is going on a long leave or something - that is why he is being 'killed' in both serials    ðŸ˜³