Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Kumaran is SICK - only he can think of such things πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yennappa ithu - MM  ange irupparam, moottai Thiikuvaram, Adi kooda paduvaram, Ithu not right. I agree so sickening idea.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Shree!  Wasn't the space that Selvam was using as a shed just a narrow area ?  How could they build a complex inside that?  Maybe I should watch the episode, but on the other hand, who wants to waste 20 minutes watching this useless show with the eternal thyagi who will even lift moottais for a wastrel brother?  Will this man never learn?  Some people are so blind to reality that they will never learn a lesson, no matter how many times they are knocked down to the ground, so it is pointless to expect them to change at any time.  MM is one such person.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u hoeny, atina and shree for the wonderful updates.......πŸ‘

MM a pathu pathu nondathu thaan micham.......omg

this cherry is the next irritating piece........kavya is his better half and he is supposedly to be knowing her better than anyone and this shows how stupid he is to believe ram and others.......
I really wonder how he developed his business so well.......
matha serial mathri cherry office la yaarum back stabbers lam ila pola.....if one was there  he would have come to roads long back for  just believing everyone......this s so sick..........Ram wants only kavya and not cherry's money pola......thats why he is still MD........

Revathi........good one.......i was thinking any funcion is happeing then entertainment people irukanumenu.....u have started the show beautifully.......super.....monday entertainment ku i m ready......πŸ˜›   πŸ₯³
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Revathi....good job...

Aarmbam ellam nallathan irukku...
Monday enna nadakudhunnu parpom...
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Revathi....good job...

Aarmbam ellam nallathan irukku...
Monday enna nadakudhunnu parpom...

ha ha ha ha ha ha well said shreenithi dear.. starting is superb but ending must also be superb..illati all waste only.. but this director will give all kinds of twists...
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for the updates..

Kavyva oru psychiatrist kitta koottikittu pOngappa... indha aaLu mazhaikku kooda medical college pakkam odhungala...no idiot would conclude a patient to be mentally diseased just by having a look or just because some one else is telling.. enna kadhiyO.. Kumaraa enkitta maatina unakku mudhal treatment...

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Director Kumaran comes anywhere near me, he better watch out!  I am so tired of this MM and his eternal sufferings and porumai, as well as of that Sori with his fake accent, and all the other people in between.  Finish this story now - it is barely limping along from day to day.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eljayyyyyyyyy, be rest assured - read some real shocking news -
to quote Mr.Kumaran " the story is just starting " - awwwwwwwwwwwww
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chaks and Shree - Roja kku mandai kaanjing..... ennagadaa
ithu ???