Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

calm thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
u r absolutely right dear ... In fact i was feeling the same way...
On screen GurTi is the best ever couple to me... But cant comment for their personal life... May be Gurmeet is more happy with Debina... And regarding his acting in front of Debina, i have full confidence on Gurmeet... He is a brilliant actor and he will perform very comfortably.
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agreed wid u....we should respect Guru's personal life..debina is such a nice girl..
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maneetrocks

@ritu..
i kw ya...guru said the v r his family and THIS IS HIS FAMILY??..gv me a break.😡did u read those FB comments...yaar i ws lyk😡😡if those ppl were smwhere near to me na i will slap them...ithni zorse maarungi zindagi bhar yaad rahega....once guru said debine uska haat us waqt  pakda jab woh koi nahi tha..i want to ask those stupid idiots unlogone kya kiya??struggle kiyatha kya guru ke saath???sayng such nonsense...ithna gussa aarahai muje...😡
anyhow i hope debi gives her best n her performance...debi jaan u SET THE SCREEN N FIRE..all the best..luv u.... 

Dev ki dhulayee chod kar aise besharmo ki dhulayee shuru karte hai. Yeh log Gurmeet ke fan nahi hai mental paitent hai jo reel or real life ke differene ko nahi samjh rahe hai.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ritu..
i kw ya...guru said the v r his family and THIS IS HIS FAMILY??..gv me a break.😡did u read those FB comments...yaar i ws lyk😡😡if those ppl were smwhere near to me na i will slap them...ithni zorse maarungi zindagi bhar yaad rahega....once guru said debine uska haat us waqt  pakda jab woh koi nahi tha..i want to ask those stupid idiots unlogone kya kiya??struggle kiyatha kya guru ke saath???sayng such nonsense...ithna gussa aarahai muje...😡
anyhow i hope debi gives her best n her performance...debi jaan u SET THE SCREEN N FIRE..all the best..luv u.... 

Well said Savi!
I too think where were these ppl who are saying against Debi now when Guru was struggling?
And imagine for a second that we one of the gal who is gonna marr soon with a man already commited and ppl will start pointing fingers towards us that we are not a good match for the guy,then how as a gal/woman we feel at heart?Bleed defo.Isnt it?And those who wants Guru to break up Debi coz they wanna see him with DD,do they really feel what they are saying?I cant even think any gal in relation or any woman who is marr can say this.Is it nt like breaking a family?And why poor DD to come in between.See these ppl dont even spare her.She's still unmarried and has a life to get a partner yet.They are insulting the whole bunch of actor/actress in this way.
Pathetic to watch this yaar.Hope Debi will give a sizzling performance.And we'll get another rocking epi.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@happygolucky
Thanks buddy!I appreciate ur concern.
Its so true that u can understand better coz u r in a family.
And we cant toleratte anyone who wants to break our family for their own selfish reasons or no good reasons at all.
happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Well said Savi!
I too think where were these ppl who are saying against Debi now when Guru was struggling?
And imagine for a second that we one of the gal who is gonna marr soon with a man already commited and ppl will start pointing fingers towards us that we are not a good match for the guy,then how as a gal/woman we feel at heart?Bleed defo.Isnt it?And those who wants Guru to break up Debi coz they wanna see him with DD,do they really feel what they are saying?I cant even think any gal in relation or any woman who is marr can say this.Is it nt like breaking a family?And why poor DD to come in between.See these ppl dont even spare her.She's still unmarried and has a life to get a partner yet.They are insulting the whole bunch of actor/actress in this way.
Pathetic to watch this yaar.Hope Debi will give a sizzling performance.And we'll get another rocking epi.

Don't worry yaar just ignore these bunch of matchmakers and unhappy human beings. Jo kudh khush nahi rehte hai woh dusare ki khushi bhi nahi chahte hai. Gurmeet ke shaadi ke baad yeh log shaant ho jayenge.
happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

@happygolucky

Thanks buddy!I appreciate ur concern.
Its so true that u can understand better coz u r in a family.
And we cant toleratte anyone who wants to break our family for their own selfish reasons or no good reasons at all.

🤗@ Rituparnna
I want to give you the award of Gurmeet's number one fan. Fan ho to aise.👏
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky

🤗@ Rituparnna
I want to give you the award of Gurmeet's number one fan. Fan ho to aise.👏

oye yaar muje bhi dedona award😆waise ritu aur mai buddies hai..hum share karenge award😆ufffffffff yeh logne weekend ka masthi karab kardiya...ooperse kal dev patanahi kya karega and n the other hand these stupid ppl
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oye yaar muje bhi dedona award😆waise ritu aur mai buddies hai..hum share karenge award😆ufffffffff yeh logne weekend ka masthi karab kardiya...ooperse kal dev patanahi kya karega and n the other hand these stupid ppl

chal savi ro mat jani 🤣
hum to GC ko support karen ge hamesha⭐️ shukar hai tum dono agaye...ufff raat ko etna ghussay aya stupid posts pe 😡
log lagta hai poray weekend ki apni frustrations debi pe nikal rahe te 😕
@ ritu 🤗 maan wali jhape 4 u 🤗
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigii

chal savi ro mat jani 🤣
hum to GC ko support karen ge hamesha⭐️ shukar hai tum dono agaye...ufff raat ko etna ghussay aya stupid posts pe 😡
log lagta hai poray weekend ki apni frustrations debi pe nikal rahe te 😕
@ ritu 🤗 maan wali jhape 4 u 🤗

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣nigii i think this is the 1st time ever we all gt serious towards sm issue na..warna hamesha heheeeeeee😳 besharam bathonki alawa hum aur kuch discuss nahi karthina...choddo yaar..yeh bata sagaayi ki tayariya keise chalrahi hai???yaha na bohoth zooooorse thayariya shuru huwa hai...😆