MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey GirliesπŸ˜ƒ........................

Just wanna say that im a huge.........i mean HUGE GurTi fan but wud neva wanna say tht i  want Gurmeet- Debina to separate or they shud break-up. I ve seen many posts regarding Debina tht she shuld not be in the show but guys judge her as an entertainer and individual not a khaanta to Maaneet jodi.

I am sure Gurmeet knows his priorties n wud keep his personal and professional life separate an nt affect his performance just coz Debina came..........we all knw Guru luves Debina alot but as fans we shuld trust him and not judge him quickly.

Just for Gurmeet's sake we shud respect his relationship with Debina n trust me seeing Guru-Debina in Pati Patni Aur Woh, Debina is really nyc n they were the only couple i liked in tht reality show coz they luked real to me.

Guru ki khushiyon main ham sab fan's ki khushiyan hain😊

No offence intended to any GurTi or GurIna fans😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you...but kya hai ke kuch logon ko na khud respect raas ati hai na wo kisi aur ki repect karna jante hain πŸ˜†
inka dil aur dimagh abi bacha hai ji....
Gur and Ti ko aik sath mangta hai ji 🀣🀣
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

Just wanna say that im a huge.........i mean HUGE GurTi fan but wud neva wanna say tht i  want Gurmeet- Debina to separate or they shud break-up. I ve seen many posts regarding Debina tht she shuld not be in the show but guys judge her as an entertainer and individual not a khaanta to Maaneet jodi.

I am sure Gurmeet knows his priorties n wud keep his personal and professional life separate an nt affect his performance just coz Debina came..........we all knw Guru luves Debina alot but as fans we shuld trust him and not judge him quickly.

Just for Gurmeet's sake we shud respect his relationship with Debina n trust me seeing Guru-Debina in Pati Patni Aur Woh, Debina is really nyc n they were the only couple i liked in tht reality show coz they luked real to me.

i tottally agree with u...................i too like guru and debina...............they r made for each otherπŸ‘πŸ‘..............we should not involve real life with reel life naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i like ur point of viewwwwwww............πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Tomiko thumbnail

DesiGal4TL - Whilst I have you hear, can you empty your inbox please so that I can reply to your PM.πŸ˜›

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sweet post :)
But i think ppl r intelligent enough to understand dat GC loves DB but its kinda like when u love a onscreen couple u wish to see dem as offscreen couple too:)

I actually,personally want,0 Debina related post in d forum,be it in any way.. coz its a show abt Geet,where GC & DD r d leads..& we should discuss dem here not GC's personal life or anything else..

I dont care abt GC's personal life as its his like,yes me a GurTi fan & love dem together but i care abt der friendship,anything else lol dats shouldn't bother me coz dats der choice & decision..:)

I admire & respect GC though 4being such a loyal BF of his lady love..Thats cute..
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No babes, you're absolutely right,πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ i've also seen some posts and felt the same. Let me just tell you, i'm a die hard GurTi fan, but i don't think it's fair to bash Debina just because we like Gurmeet with Drashti. It's Guru's life, he can choose anyone he wants to be with and as loyal fans we should be happy for him and support him😊. It's really sad to see every other day a topic being opened regarding Guru's reel and real life ladies. I mean who cares, i mean everyone including me would love to see GurTi togetherπŸ˜ƒ but if that's not the case, so what? As long as they're good friends off-screen, which they are and they entertain us on screen together, which they do perfectlyπŸ‘. So thanks for this post, people really need to understand how to differ reel life from real life. Just be happy for Gurmeet if you love him so much, he's happy with Debina, that's why he's with her, who are we to say she's not good enough for him or not.

Just love Guru and Drashti together but don't bash Debina either, Just enjoy them on-screen and their off-screen masti togetherπŸ˜ƒ. Just be happy for Guru😊
Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about the others but It's precisely because I respect Gurmeet and Debina and what they feel for each other that I don't care for the idea of Debina performing in Geet.

It's nothing to do with anyone being uncomfortable or actors unable to give their best under these circumstances.

I haven't ever seen Debina on screen and would love to see her act.

But why I don't like the idea here is because I feel the channel is using the couple to raise the trps....the article did say they wanted to raise the ratings.

How could one episode raise the ratings of the show? It seems so vicarious and I can't help thinking that the channel/ph want precisely the reaction that's apparent on the forum.

If they think Debina's presence could boost the show, then they should offer her a proper role in Geet.

The way they are going about it, it reeks of a desperate gimmick.
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Of course, Guru's an amazing actor and he knows his priorities. And Debina is from the same industry so i don't thing GC will be distracted or that Debina would want to interfere in the excellence of his performance. Besides that, their personal lives are upto them, we should just butt out.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree with u.

Fatima
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😊

Originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

Absolutely Correct...Totally agreee with u...Please all Maaneet fans, v must not comment on the private lives of the actors whether it is Gurmeet Chaudhary or Drashti Dhami....they r actors with their own personal lives which v have no right to comment on ...V shud be grateful to Gurmeet & Drashti for giving such awesome performances & entertaining us...😊

Maan & Geet  r the rocking sizzling jodi onscreen ...Keep sizzling & entertaining us...πŸ˜‰

AND

Gurmeet - Debina beautiful couple Offscreen...I wish both of u a very happy married life...love u both...😊