Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written Update 1st Oct'10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written update 1st oct. '10
😭Last Episode😭

~*Start*~

Goon was pointing gun on yash n yash was shocked to see rani maa n yash, arya taunt yash by saying that rani maa cant give birth to u but can kill u n gives his evil smile, jyotika n reva came rani maa n arya was shocked to see them n it divertes goon  from yash n yash snatch the gun n shoots but not on any goon but in air n all ran away; Yash was so hurted n came to rani maa n points gun on her n says that if she told yash that she wants his life for arya, he would happily given his life for her mother n gives the gun to rani maa n points it on his head n ask her too shoot, it makes rani maa a heart change n she starts crying, yash move back n shouts n ask rani maa to shoot but she cant , her hands were shivering n she was crying, arya snatch the gun n shouts on rani maa saying that she's a lady n she cant do this but since childhood , he has dreamt of being the king n now he'll kill yash to become a king; rani maa stops him saying that yash is a gud person n now she realized her mistake but arya was so desperate to kill yash that he loads it but rani maa came in front of yash n ask arya to stop but he shot the gun fire n yash to save rani maa came forward n his hand gets injured, all were shocked, yash wake up n hits arya n gun fell down n they both had a gud fight n suddely arya losses his balance n fell into the cliff n hangs on it n shouts for help , yash looks backward n moves to help him n gives his hand n take him out of the cliff ; rani maa n arya is in guilty n ask for forgiveness to yash n yash being a gud person forgive them n accepts them as his brother n mother n faints down due to injuries n they take him back to palace.

~*Break*~

Yash was allright now , resting on his bed, BRM came n yash hugs her, rani maa was still guilty n was leaving room but yash stops her n says that he wants heer mother's love n she gets emotional n hugs him , all were happy, yash calls arya n they both meet like gud brothers, arya ask forgiveness n yash says he would only forgive him if he calls him big brother n they hugs; all leaves n reva stays n now reva ask for forgiveness n yash says that she dnt need to be sorry as he has full faith in her love n they hugs.

~*Break*~

After 10 Days

Ceremony going on n pandit do the rajtilak of yash, reva was sitting beside her as queen n all were doing jai jai kaar of yash, arya came n congrats him n they hugs, both rani maa's with king n queen prays to devi maa.

Its party time, Yash annonced JoSh's engagement n they both are happy , all were celebrating.

Now its Time for RevAsh SR πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Yash came into the room , bed was decorated with floweres, reva was sitting on bed n was shying, a song in BG.................

Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain Jaane Kya
Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan Dhadkan Bani Zubaan Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain Jaane
Kya Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan Dhadkan Bani Zubaan Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Khulte Badn Hote Labhon
Ki Ye Ankahi Khulte Badn Hote Labhon Ki Ye Ankahi Mujhse Keh Rahi Hai Ki Badhne De Bekhudi Mil
Yoon Ki Daud Jaayein Nas Nas Mein Bijliyaan Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain Jaane Kya
Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan Dhadkan Bani Zubaan Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Aasmaan Ko Bhi Ye Haseen
Raaz Hai Pasand Aasmaan Ko Bhi Ye Haseen Raaz Hai Pasand Uljhi Uljhi Saanson Ki Aawaaz Hai
Pasand Moti Luta Rahi Hai Saawan Ki Badliyaan Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain Baahon
Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain Jaane Kya Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan Dhadkan Bani
Zubaan Baahon Ke Darmiyaan .

Yash came n hugs Reva

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

HAPPIES ENDINGS
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guyz

Hw r u all
Today is my last update in this forum
Thanku All for bearing me since months
Hope u have no regrets with me
Hope to see u back on sum other forum
Till Then

Tk cre

Love u
Khushi
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update Khushi.  It was good to see Reva and Yash together although it was for a couple seconds. They r a gorgeous couple & I hope they get another opportunity to work together again. 

mesmerized thumbnail
thnk u 4 da update.. although the show was getting a bit weird its sad dt its finished i will miss yash and reva moments...

thnk u 4 ur fantastic updates... enjoyed reading ea nd every 1 of them πŸ€—
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey khushi thanks for the fab update.

And yes we will meet in some other forum. Rakhie and you have alwqys done a wonderful job as updaters. So no complaints here only compliments to both of you.

After screeching for Reva and yash finally we get a filler is it!!!!

Anyways, something is better rhan nothing and as they say

ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL.

So all my friends out here, bye and catch up somewhere else.

All the best and love

VInu
Edited by vinuchand - 13 years ago
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update ,Happy ending lovely.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for updating.. because of you  i got to read it first thing in the morning.. i am just so happy that it is over!lol i was waiting for that..lolz

so thanks for the great updates:D
Edited by brainychild92 - 13 years ago
swabera thumbnail
Thanks for your nice update Khushi.

Will miss the show,Happy ending , all is well.Any  way I am glad I recorded the daily show from May  onward,when ever I miss it I can watch it.

I like to take this opportunity to thank all  AKNV actors for their Brilliant performances, each and everyone of them contribute to make the show what it was,my very best wishes to all of them, hope to see them soon on our screen.Thanks again for entertaining us.

Au Revoir for now, until later.

Annonymus thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update Khushi! It has been a pleasure reading your updates and I loved them. Is is sad that the show has ended abruptly.  I will miss your updates , posts and siggies . We shall meet in some other forum. Take care. Keep in touch. Be happy.

Today's episode was a soothing one. At last Yash has proved that his selfless love, affection and dedication can make kneel any type of evil and lust bow in front of him. I can understand  the change in Rani Maa when she  understands that Yash would sacrifice his  life also for Arya's sake had she asked for it , but the change in Arya, immediately after, is not justified, specially when he has been treating Yash as his enemy and aspiring to be the future King since years, hence not acceptable. But we have to accept it since there is no other choice . After all, All is well at the end.

Arya was horrible today specially when he was begging Yash to forgive him. He needs to improve a lot on his appearance, body language, expression and voice modulation.

I am astonished at the faith Yash had  in his love which has only got back him his love.

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Anas this is specially for you. The character of Yash is a tailor made befitting one for you, which in my opinion , suits your personal character and personality and you have lived upto the mark as though you yourself  is Yash!  Hats off to you Anas ! Keep on Rocking ! We shall miss you very badly and come back soon and as early as possible. We are all waiting to see  you in action soon.  β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

At last we could see few moments of Revash though for a few seconds only. I felt the RajTilak ceremony was also so short and it reminded me of the grand and pompous celebration arranged before a week when that Monster was to be crowned  and I wished that least the CVs had borrowed some more time and extended the show atleast for a week so that we could have also given a grand Bidaai to the newly crowned King after rejoicing for some time atleast! What else could be expected of the CVs!

Lastly, some mysteries pertaining to Rani Maa and Badi Maa as to their relation, Rani Maa's relation to the then King and Jytika's birth etc including the truth about the rapist being revealed to atleast Jo, and Reva's relatives, remained unsolved and unnoticed,  which the producers/Cvs can only say! Any way they managed to show a happy ending and so no more questions and be happy!

So let us rejoice friends and  shall meet in some other forum and rock. We shall wait for Anas to return back soon and keep posting about developments.

Till then take Care. Bye to all the viewers.

Love you all.

Edited by Annonymus - 13 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Khushi dear for the update. I am going to sorely miss AKNV and this forum 😭

Hope to see Anas, Aastha and Rohit again in some other show again.
I am sure we will meet again on some other forum.  Until then....take care.😊

😭