Vineett Kumar plays lead

Posted: 13 years ago

Vineett Kumar plays lead; Gaurav Sharma in Bitto

Thursday, September 30, 2010 | 12:55:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  
Vineett Kumar plays lead; Gaurav Sharma in Bitto

Sahara One Bitto which is soon to be revamped gets more new faces…

As we all know Sahara One and Contiloe Productions Bitto is undergoing a major revamp in order to bring some freshness into its story line.

Tellybuzz had earlier reported that all the main characters will be changed, including the lead girl Bitto played by Pallavi Gupta.

As a new development, Vineett Kumar who essays the role of Daljit in Star Plus Sabki Laadli Bebo will now play the lead guy in Bitto. He plays the dynamic, Stylized guy Rohan who comes as a savior in the life of Bitto.

Our source tell us, " Bitto will be forced to slee of her life, and this is when Rohan makes a heroic entry and saves Bitto from the goons. In this process, both get hurt and are taken to the hospital. After this Rohan brings Bitto to his house and this is where the main plot begins".

Gaurav Sharma who played the lead in Imagine Jamunia will also play an important role.

Our source further tell us "Gaurav Sharma play the younger brother of Rohan. He (Raj) will be shown as fun loving guy".

We hear that Vineett Kumar has already started shoot. However there seems to be change in the actor replacing Pallavi Gupta. Anjum Farookhi who was earlier finalized to play Bitto has some date problem, and might not be able to do the show. We hear that the channel and the production house are now looking for option.

When contacted, Vineett Kumar confirmed the news and said " It's a big opportunity for me to play the lead role. I am the new guy in Bitto's life. I have started shoot and am enjoying it."

Gaurav Sharma too confirmed that he is part of Bitto.

Let's wait to Know who plays the main lead now.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Ranjini Nair

I guess he will soon be working more than 16 - 17 hours a day πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I guess he will soon be working more than 16 - 17 hours a day πŸ˜ƒ
I think you're right πŸ˜†
The actor has been trying to get into something big lately and finally he succeeded...
Good Luck Vineett ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Although he had a strong role in SLB earlier but nw it's sooo "phus"... Hope he is better able to utilize his abilities in Bitt0... 😊
Congratulations and Good Luck Vineet! You deserve this.
thanks for sharing the article
GOOD LUCK to him for his new role

Vineett Kumar in Bitto
Vineett Kumar who plays Daljeet in STAR Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo has been finalised to essay the male lead in Sahara One's Bitto. Kumar will be seen opposite Pallavi Gupta (She is soon going to quit Bitto) in the show. He essays the role of a business tycoon Rohan, who is dynamic, debonair, fearless and a perfect husband material. He handles the business and loves his family. His family includes his step-mother and step brother.

After playing a protective and doting brother, Kumar will now be seen as Bitto's knight in shining armour. He will have a heroic entry on the show wherein he will save Bitto from the goons. Way to go lad!!

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sanjus-sweet-gesture-for-Manyaata&aid=2169

Edited by s_a_m - 13 years ago
sam thanks for the another article
but dear in future don't post any tellcyahkkar articles
as we r not allow to post any tellychakkar articles on IF
thanks
Originally posted by juhuti

sam thanks for the another article
but dear in future don't post any tellcyahkkar articles
as we r not allow to post any tellychakkar articles on IF
thanks