Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Mahesh Shetty is too good to be paired  with Pooja Pihal ...Please ....no way .
Tanyaz thumbnail
I want Archana to go back to manav only if manav is ready to fight for her , like jaywant is ..
Otherwise she should stay alone ....
gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Jaywant's acting was brilliant. He  is going to fight like hell for Archana .

He has no idea how stubborn she can be ....

But Manav is now in serious trouble . He is in jail, his mother has sworn that the day he comes out  she will get him married to Shravani . And jaywant has sworn that he will not let him ever have it easy ...

Exactly...all this swearings make me sure ArMan r reuniting.

When all swore they wont let them divorce,they did.

Now,we hav Big bully savita n Big-bad-guy Jaywant Rane against ARMan...am so sure they'll reunite this time.

I'm wishing Jaywant Rane brings out the MAN in manav.He will.Am sure.If meanie Prakash cud do his bit,Jaywant is prakashs' baap when it comes to ArchuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...am loving Jaywant.Boring lovestory mein spicy jhatkaπŸ˜‰
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

I so luv Archu Tanya......she's foolish,irrational,in denial etc...call her whatever...but she knows how to love....today she was rude to Jaywants' mom...but then prabha was blatantly lying.

I luv Archanas' luv for Manav....it gives her strength.She wud never fight for herself but wud always fight for Manav.Hence,she agreed to divorce....her happiness means nothing to her infront of his.

I only wish Manav realises whom shud he prioritise.I dont like it when he goes into zimmedari for everyone around except Archu.

I am glad archana told the truth...that prabha was trying to make their reasons for choosing a divorced women sound good..with total lies..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Prakash for pooja pihal....i m ready 2 sacrifice my seriously sexy prakash for Shravani. Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
shrav was more upset about her marriage being postponed than about manav being in jail..

and she claims to love him??
gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I want Archana to go back to manav only if manav is ready to fight for her , like jaywant is ..

Otherwise she should stay alone ....

He will hav to Tanya.Jaywant is serious competition to Manav now.He never had any.Satish never was so determined.Manav has got 440volt jhatka today.he needs another to get up n start challenging Jaywant.I tell u if Manav tries just as half as Jaywant is trying,he'll win Archu in no time.Jaywant is fighting a lost battle just like phoons.But he can get Manav out of his mahaanta -cum-bhagwan mode.πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Jaywant's Uncle and Aunty were damn  stupid to ask silly questions and Prabha was lying instead of telling them to stay quiet .
Archcna has always told everyone how much she respects Manav ..she has never hidden this ever ...

I hope she breaks this engagement soon ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From written update I will vote for ARCHANA...GO GIRL, DEFEND YOUR EX.πŸ€— Love ya.

I will also vote for Manav and Punni......she only likes manav kaka.....so sweet

Jaywant I like you.  You are hot and happening but why would you want manav to rot in jail😑

Why all the hot guys fighting for Archana, will no one fight for Shravani other than Savita?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bhavni88 thumbnail
our comments are being read...

manav used the 'bhagwan' word today...πŸ˜‰