Poll

Who is the Star of Today's show ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday's show was liked by most of the members here .There ws good voting as well . Pallai's idea of SOTD in polling form was indeed a very good one . Thanks Pallai ....🤗
The nominees were  Archana , Satish, 3 Gundas , Salochna , Vinod and  Damodar .

The runner up and the Winner are ...

Runner Up :
Archana Karanjkar :
Archana was mostly voted by the silent majority .
There was no particular reason given by any one who put in a vote for her . I can only assume that the votes she got were because of her continuing unconditional support for Manav . She is standing against her whole family and her would be in laws for a man who left her for someone else .
She is not looking for any benefit her but only doing what her heart is telling her to do , what she feels is the right thing to do .

Winner :
Vinod Karanjkar ; 👏👏🥳

For some time all the forum members were absolutely sick of the story of the show , in particularly with the concept of Pavitra Rishat that was being shown .
Yesterday Vinod took up our case and spoke on our behalf .
He said all that we all wanted to say to Archana . Exactly what the hell is this so called Pavitra Rishta . Normal people like us still fail to understand the meaning .
When one year ago everyone was begging Archana not to divorce her husband , she  stood like a pillar next to him and refused to budge .
Now she is running after the very guy she divorced .....
What kind of a sick game are Manav and Archana ( or the previous writers ) are playing here ..
I wish Vinod had said all this to her much earlier ....still bettter late than never .
Vinod  was realistic and very good when he threw this speech on Archana yesterday .

He wins from Archana with a majority of 28 votes ...

I hope today 's show is also a meaningful one . Please writers, make the lead couple also think and talk sense and regret their previous stand on the concept of this so called Pavitra Rishta ...
Have fun and keep the votes coming ...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Very good show today .
He may turn out to be  a villian tomorrow but my SOTD is  Jawant rane . I loved the way he told Archu off.
Oh my poor Archu ...she is getting blasted left right and centre. Today's blasting  was the worst ..

Manav devta is asking God , I have never hurt any human so why am I going through this ...I guess now Archana does not classify as a human being in his eyes .....🤪

I cannot understand why Shravani was crying ...was it because she is not getting married and yet again marriage postpones or is it because archana is now manav's .I mean who gave her this idea . She herself bullied Archu into getting engaged .
Whatever it was .She was definitely not crying because manav is suffering in jail.
Good , serves Manav right ...

Archana  has put all her cards on the table ...I am totally with Prabha that she wants to break the  engagemnt but look like Jaywant is not on some other trip ..He has sworn that if he ever gets married it will only and only be with Archana and he will get manav out of her head no matter what it takes ...baap re baap ...itna gussa.😲

D Baba was happily celebrating while his son was thinking , my father has gone mad ....🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Saffy , Jaywant looked really really good today . Oh what a shame that he will turn into a villian . He was just the kind of authoratative husband Archana badly needed ..And it looks like he has fallen for her pretty bad . He said if he ever gets married , it will  be  only and only to Archana
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh good , Punni got 2 votes . She was so cute today ...

She is the biggest Manav supporter in K family . All those choclates he fed her ....they are working for manav now ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh,oh TanyaDi😲Ab Mera kya hoga Kalia😆😆Mujhey kunwari nahin marna hai😆😆
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the show today....(my cable has been down for a while now)...but tanya di your vote is making me speculate what if manav breaks off with shravani but somehow archana-jaywant happen. I am so gonna curse these writers for pulling my hopes up for ArMan. I don't want ArJay....BT ppl gave me the promise of a sweet simple lower middle class love story....now if they deliver me this...I will hate them to the core. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
You have to let him go now Saffy . The guy swore that this enggemnt will never break no matter what and the only girl he will ever marry in his  life will be Archana .....
Not just that , he swore to get Manav out of Archana 's heart and her mind forever ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

I haven't seen the show today....(my cable has been down for a while now)...but tanya di your vote is making me speculate what if manav breaks off with shravani but somehow archana-jaywant happen. I am so gonna curse these writers for pulling my hopes up for ArMan. I don't want ArJay....BT ppl gave me the promise of a sweet simple lower middle class love story....now if they deliver me this...I will hate them to the core. 

well, I can tell yo uone thing ...
Nothing sweet and simple about this love story any more ...
gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav devta is asking God , I have never hurt any human so why am I going through this ...I guess now Archana does not classify as a human being in his eyes .....🤪

🤣🤣

Another thing Archu said she's 10th pass n has done diploma🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll go crazy....who does a diploma n bcomes a supervisor😕😕....BT ppl hav absolutely no sense whatsoever😆😆😆😆

Tanya....I absolutely love the Jaywant guy😳...saffix u hav serious competition now😛

My vote for Jaywant RAne.....what an actor!!👏....ArMan ki dhachiya uda di....he said it so nicely to Manav....u think I dont see ur nautanki....u both dont hav any rishta in the eyes of society only👏👏....I understand his anger n frustration.

Sometimes I do think had phoons been played by a better actor,it wud hav been different.Jaywant is just awesome😆
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanyaz, I have not seen the entire show, my internet is acting up.  Stuck at the faker, doing crocodile tears.  As far as I understand, she is more disappointed that shaadi called off yet again, not one ounce of interest in Manav being locked up.  This is such a shameless and pathetic individual.

Jaywant said those words, he will get Manav out of Archana's head?😲😲😲  Will he perform brain surgery???😆😆😆🤣He is the male version of Shravani.😡😆😆😆 but still I do not want Shrajay wedding.  He is just too good for her. Meanie Prakash suits Shravani.

I am calling for Shraprak shaadi.  Will vote later.